What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alenshad

Banned user
Reaction score
honestly, this suggest is too much... good hp + protection + double team+ powerfull moves + paralyze + dark portal? you want make a monster... that is crazy

go back Ashtib, all suggestions i have done to this little game, has took me hours of personal testing :p im not suggesting too much and of course dark portal or something else should lose, addind 3 new moves wouldnt make it A monster as you think but equal and similar to the current changes they have done be sure that even with these moves, a cloned butterfly would have more chances to defeat houn, you guys are seriusly thinking? seems like its time to write a letter to the main administration this game have, if staff are only united to keep messing with players that are a headache for them, surely can do worse things :3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Ridoku,
It would be nice if you would stop to get mad some of your suggestion is being rejected. We have published list of Pokemons that are going to be be rebalanced, that means we already have some plan for it and for now we want you (all players) to avoid doing suggestions for some times - unless it is a suggestion about pokemon out of list or about a pokemon that has been alrady rebalanced and someone sees there is something wrong.
As you can see, Houdoom is on the list, but that doesn't mean it has been already done on test server, right now it is in the queue between in all other Pokemons. As first we want to check if it will be okay with the new rebalance we have made. If it won't be good enough or it would be too op, we will check what other players have suggested for this pokemon and we can eventually consider it.
And yes, we are taking ideas from this thread, but usually not full ones. I mean that if player A suggested moveset X for Houndoom, that doesn't mean we will take whole suggestion, but we may consider half of it, or simply think "oh, player X suggested Foul for Houndoom, it might work, let's see."
If someone is rejecting your idea, that means it looks overpowered and you have to give contrarguments or accept it, without behaving like a mad kid.

About a fearow, Mirror Move is going to be fixed (if hasn't been yet). We haven't decided if it needs another rebalance or not. Anyone can leave a suggestion here, but that doesn't mean it will be accepted or answered within few hours.

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
go back Ashtib, all suggestions i have done to this little game, has took me hours of personal testing :p im not suggesting too much and of course dark portal or something else should lose, addind 3 new moves wouldnt make it A monster as you think but equal and similar to the current changes they have done be sure that even with these moves, a cloned butterfly would have more chances to defeat houn, you guys are seriusly thinking? seems like its time to write a letter to the main administration this game have, if staff are only united to keep messing with players that are a headache for them, surely can do worse things :3

you need think a little you know you trying to do a monster ... and i dont gonna fight with you here ^^

Alenshad

Banned user
Reaction score
you need think a little you know you trying to do a monster ... and i dont gonna fight with you here ^^

If you don't wanna fight with me, then dont come here to follow your boss orders :p i have enough arguments to make you fall down, i have already gave you many lesson on game, dont u need one more here right?

@Raissa, its better for you and for game to close this whole thread, many people will still suggesting for the pokemons that are on list, you should tell here DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR POKEMONS THAT ARE ON LIST. And please check your houndom vs your current monster Butterfree, and see the results. And good luck guys with this work.

Ashtib

Reaction score
If you don't wanna fight with me, then dont come here to follow your boss orders :p i have enough arguments to make you fall down, i have already gave you many lesson on game, dont u need one more here right?

@Raissa, its better for you and for game to close this whole thread, many people will still suggesting for the pokemons that are on list, you should tell here DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR POKEMONS THAT ARE ON LIST. And please check your houndom vs your current monster Butterfree, and see the results. And good luck guys with this work.

boss orders? you give me lesson's on game really? ridoku you need stop crying man xd

groszek

Reaction score
DELIBRE
ice wind/aurabeam for fascade/air pressure
air shot for feather dance

Venusaur
stun spore >>> " grasser roots" new attak typ grass <like freeze dry) pokemon roots hold fast and can not move

add Eq <--tm move set
add Poison gas <-- move set

noctowl
remove roost( add hp+ maybe 22-23k) add betwich
whirlwind --> add new attak sky shock/fly shock/air shock (like rain dance , type fly)

pidgeot
remove tornado --> add new attak * sky shock/fly shock/air shock
pluck --> sky drop
add tornado tm set move

pikachu
thunder shock >> wild change
add m8 >> double team
add tm nuzzle tm set move

Stigma

Reaction score
Snover & Abomasnow review

Hi there, I dont know if the way these 2 pokes are balanced is supposed to be the right one
but ive had a hell of a time leveling snover, that poke is similar to a magikarp, it has more attacks ye, but had barely 8.5k hp at level 80, which is way too low to tank couple of pokes for some seconds, it dies too fast and its stun is not rlly usefull for such a low hp, and the 2 aoes it has, considering it cant learn any tm until it evolves
anyway the real problem starts after it grows up and turns into an abomasnow
currently snover has 7 moves and around 8.5k hp at level 80, however abomasnow at 80 loses 2 moves from its previous form and only has 5 usable moves right after it evolves, it loses one of its aoes, icy wind and a single target one, powder snow
it doubles its hp and increaes its dmg abit but I find it rlly odd that it loses usable moves after the annoying time leveling it
as I said, I dont know if thats how its supposed to be but feels odd that a evolved poke has less moves to use right away

Ariadera

Reaction score
Hm ... I watched episode of Pokemon and... Skitty used assists. You can add this attack for Delcatty. But this is only a suggestion.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
guys, seriously after alot of reports of the same pokemon, i want to ask Torment Xtreme, CM Raisa and Zelrick when will decide to change or fix Smeargle? It's been along time since this pokemon exits in game and no one is doing anything to repair all the unbalance things he is making at pvp. Alot of new pokemons has come, and pokemons that has changed cant still do anything. You have lost alot of time making better new pokemons but its all a waste of time if people is not changing or selecting new pokemons because they all know smeargle is the big problem in pvp. It can kill 2 pokemons most of the time and its ridiculous to see it always winning against good pokemons. Alot of staff are ignoring over and over again reports about smeargle. I invite staff team to watch me at pvp with a smeargle or if they can give me one for test, ill prove what im talking about.

Whos the guy over there who is protecting this pokemon? im not even asking if they will change or when, but they haven't said anything about it, they dont want to change smeargle for no reason.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'm agreed with Ridoku in nerfing some damage from Smeargle, but not in the way as he did

I would like to see an smeargle with the damage not based in the attack from the poke that he did copy. As staff reply some time ago, smeargle copy the attack and the base damage from the poke that he copied the attack. That's why Smeargle is OP because he can copy the spells from the best pokes. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
There are 140 pokes on list yet.

And stop being paranoic with someone protecting pokes.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
There are 140 pokes on list yet.

And stop being paranoic with someone protecting pokes.
Does this mean torment that if you're including fairy pokemons in the 140 you say, are we gonna wait over 3 months or maybe a bit more to see smeargle change?. CM Raisa said that fairy will come in 2 months or maybe alot more. You answer doesnt give to PA community any hope, at least not soon-
So can we enjoy of unbelieavable OPss from Smeargle 2 months more or 3?

Tsotss

Reaction score
About Smeargle - Scizor with Doom Desire and Feint easily can defeat it.

But I agree - Smeargle is powerful.

Raczex999

Reaction score
About Smeargle - Scizor with Doom Desire and Feint easily can defeat it.

But I agree - Smeargle is powerful.

Ok, but this pokemnon without fire type moves can easly defeat him. Only feint gives him oppurtinity to kill him, without it, he dies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ok, but this pokemnon without fire type moves can easly defeat him. Only feint gives him oppurtinity to kill him, without it, he dies.

Yes, it depends of moves which we add, but u can belive me or not, sometimes I killed Smeargle without using Feint ^.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back