What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Yes, it depends of moves which we add, but u can belive me or not, sometimes I killed Smeargle without using Feint ^.-

currently the best moveset for smeargle is steel, fire, ice, poison and earth moves. That's why a Scizor (bug/steel, normal damaged by those atks except fire) could be the best option xD but I think when a poke can be defeated only with just 1 poke from all the 300+ currently added, means that is OP xD

Gualysor

Reaction score
Stop mourn regarding Smeargle ... there are people who say that kills everything, that is too op, blabla. It all depends on the moves you have, it kills so much variety, not because it is "too op". Use your hands when you play and begin to dry the tears.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Stop mourn regarding Smeargle ... there are people who say that kills everything, that is too op, blabla. It all depends on the moves you have, it kills so much variety, not because it is "too op". Use your hands when you play and begin to dry the tears.

Hi , Im Ridoku King of Pvp and the guy who with the most amount of PVP played in PA history, Im not "blablabla", and Nike has also won most important PVP tournament, we know what we're talking about kid, who you are?

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Hi , Im Ridoku King of Pvp and the guy who with the most amount of PVP played in PA history, Im not "blablabla", and Nike has also won most important PVP tournament, we know what we're talking about kid, who you are?
You won't ever be a king without any coronation, and I didn't hear that someone plans to do it in this millennium.

Gualysor

Reaction score
Hello super champion of PvP, go to mourn and to pay your discomfort away while waiting for a powerful rebalance that you raised your shinny houm (as always, looking own convenience)

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
somebody stop to bohemain rhapsody , he is a player very noob. thanks!!.

i am the best of pvp and I am also a very humble person. fuq iu

nikee

Reaction score
Thanks ridoku...
Check all, normal type poke cannot kill Fight pokes
Smeargle can do it... Or sometimes this poke make a great dmg to any kinda of rivals

Sheeper

Reaction score

The only king you might be :V
CqpDQ3J.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Smeargle should be worse. A lot of players say about it's power etc. If not here, then in game. You people who defend Smeargle will be little dissapointed. True sometimes hurts, sorry. Decrease DMG in Smeargle all moves to 80% [ if I good rememeber it makes 90% DMG from moves ]

koles

Reaction score
Giving suggestions/opinions makes the game better my friend. All know smeargle is a machine and need be rebalanced

You are not give suggestions, you fight, it is difference. So if all know smeargle is machine, why still complain about it?

kevin1210

Reaction score
King??
hhahaha
King of what? kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pvp?
Puffff uhsahsauhsua

The thing is not be King.
The better thing is be a GOD.
And I'm a god.
Stay alone in PApoi fire ;)
Kill Big Pory
Kill Elder [666] of Raissa
Go in invasions elders+others fires and block alone
Do all alone, like a god ;)
This is the best thing! (y)

hahaha

#Bkbrian

lvl 162 but with a strong of 350

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
King??
hhahaha
King of what? kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pvp?
Puffff uhsahsauhsua

The thing is not be King.
The better thing is be a GOD.
And I'm a god.
Stay alone in PApoi fire ;)
Kill Big Pory
Kill Elder [666] of Raissa
Go in invasions elders+others fires and block alone
Do all alone, like a god ;)
This is the best thing! (y)

hahaha

#Bkbrian

lvl 162 but with a strong of 350

Do you really think those goals you reached are good enough to call you a god? Don't make me lose my time reading you! The day you Kill a moltress alone and the day you win lot of pvp tournaments and the day you become the best catcher (im so bad at this point) you can call youself a God, you're still growing if you ask me.

Koles = its been curious that your only "active" suggestion in this thread in the last 3 months or maybe more, is to defend smeargle or staff side, If you think acting like this will make you call their attention [you know who] you're wrong. and Everyone knows Smeargle is a machine, even Raisa and all those guys who work together with her in rebalance team, but problem is that really few people make its complain real in this website forum, the more complaints it gets the faster it can be fixed. Use your logic bro

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Broken net, srr

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Do you really think those goals you reached are good enough to call you a god? Don't make me lose my time reading you! The day you Kill a moltress alone and the day you win lot of pvp tournaments and the day you become the best catcher (im so bad at this point) you can call youself a God, you're still growing if you ask me.

Koles = its been curious that your only "active" suggestion in this thread in the last 3 months or maybe more, is to defend smeargle or staff side, If you think acting like this will make you call their attention [you know who] you're wrong. and Everyone knows Smeargle is a machine, even Raisa and all those guys who work together with her in rebalance team, but problem is that really few people make its complain real in this website forum, the more complaints it gets the faster it can be fixed. Use your logic bro

First your logic is broken.
Second im not talking a lot in suggestion thread because i have no ideas, so what is reason to post shitty things, better say nothing. And i'am not defend staff or smeargle. For real im against our staff, but i only say true, next i'm not have smeargle and not use it, i only said that you could stop complain about him, because i'm sure it will not speed up staff work on smeargle. They have probably "working plan" or something like that and thats all. They can just ignore your msgs and keep doing they work.

GL then with next spam, if you think this will make any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back