What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrepid

Reaction score
Seriously? Another Poke with Protection + Sleep Talk? You guys have to check the new pokes just like Flygon and Sylveon they are way more powerful than the old Pokes. What about all the other 250 pokes? there are a lot of poke who dont even have a stun or a protection or a heal move

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I guess new tms are going to be really helpful, at least i really suport the new poison tms, gonna make pro many pokes C:

Rogelioxmaster

Reaction score
plz i tink come back metagros electric rise he realy bad spells only trick room very weak plz and hitmontop add ultimate champio its so Weak plz all tyrogue have ultimate hitmontop never u.urebalance.jpg

Skyrus

Reaction score
plz i tink come back metagros electric rise he realy bad spells only trick room very weak plz and hitmontop add ultimate champio its so Weak plz all tyrogue have ultimate hitmontop never u.uView attachment 7134

I agree that Metagross needs a buff but magnet rise would be to much since it will have reflect in tm and protection in skillset. If you look to his 'twin' Bronzong which has the same type Bronzong is much and much better so yea Metagross should be buffed it's hard to tell how.

About Hitmontop I disagree this pokemon is actually very good with the right tms, it can learn sandstorm to deal with his weakness flying type and pursuit to deal with his other weakness psychic. It has detect which is protection and is able to learn brick break. Also I think his moves are stronger than the other Tyrogue evolutions because he doesn't have ultimate champion.

Zecao

Reaction score
Omg Metagross its really good, with magnet rise it could be OP
Have confusion Trick Room for evade attacks, and iron defense, all this + a Good HP and still trying to improve it?
Im have metagross with reflect and doom desire and deal a good damage.

About hitmontop;
this pokemon allready nerfed. Rebalancers change his wide guard for agillity, and now for demon kicker.
Himtontop is not op, with luck can deal a good damage with his passive

Better put your eyes on;

Kingdra its pokemon have only a weakness, have heal, good HP, smockscreen ( for wait reflect ) and reflect on his learnset
and finally, Gallade now its very weak, with a combo + a stun attack its die very easy, increase 1-2k his HP or remove heal pulse and increase his HP like medicham.

Last edited:

Elonka

Reaction score
It is kinda stupid, Infernape, next poke with sleep talk+protection.
Normal type skills are almost not usable, his type is fire/fight and i think that will be better when he will have stuns(and moves) of type fight and fire.
We have stuns for fire pokes and fight pokes as :
Flame charge, mach punch, dynamic punch so maybe add somethink for this skills to infernape?

As i said next poke with this moveset? Raissa couldnt you say that You(as i think RT and other stuff members)
dont want to get this same move set of all pokes?(Flygon example with reflect tm, all dragon pokes can he cant, i was give argument:

ALL DRAGON POKES CAN, dragon pokes are effective for themselves, look on DRAGONITE, He isnt OP maybe?... Have great damage, good hp, very good moveset and
tm set(brick, earthquake, reflect and some others) and stronger version(cloned)
same Blastoise: Have protection, good damage, good hp, not bad skills and good tms set to learn and too have cloned version. I think that it isnt fair, flygon
without reflect cant win with any other dragon poke and dont say that have dragonbearth(paralise), it isnt helping...
Nite have thunderwave and thunderpunch for example.

On the end, we have much skills of good type and they can be added for pokes with type of this skills: Example: Sleep Talk(Torterra/Infernape)
Torterra can have other stuns as sleep powder or stun spore, so maybe change it, it is op poke and dont need stun with damage on area.

Greetings, Elonka

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
First of all, Dragonite and Salamence have dragon type as their main type, while Flygon's main type is earth, so I wouldn't expect it to be as strong as dragonite or salamence.
2nd thing is flygon has damn protection, what else do yuo want, reflect in TM learnset? 10sec of immunity? that would be insane.
3rd thing Dragonite do not have good hp, Cloned at 130 don't even have 20k, so that argument was invalid.
Summarising, I would rather expect flygon to be more earth-based pokemon, while Top dragons will remain dragonite and salamence.

Barystas

Reaction score
Flygon can't learn Reflect, because he have protection, check his pokedex.
And dragon must have stronger skills because they have 1x on alm everyrthing, 2x only on Dragon so if Dragon moves would be balanced like other type ones dragon moved would deal shitty dmg on other pokes= dragon pokes would be useless. : P

Elonka

Reaction score
Maybe but not flygon is main topic of it xD missunderstood. I was write it and now i refering to Raissa's answer about 'not copying move sets of other pokes'.
Too many pokes have protect(or other skill with no taking damage effect)+sleep talk as stun. We have great large amount of stuns, and great amount of pokes have stuns that do not match to their types... sorry but my english isnt good xd i was supporting on google translator.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
moveset and one spell makes the difference, also sleep talk in Infernape's moveset is according to Nintendo (bulbapedia) ^^.
atm 3 pokemons have this spell, flygon, torterra and infernape, so I don't get what's the problem with that?

Prexius

Reaction score
About Flygon;

It's not OP. I have one on my own and I'm saying this because I have one and I experienced it myself.
A kingdra with reflect (even without reflect) it can own a Flygon. Cuz it can stun your protection with smokescreen and it has strong dragon moves. And there are many more pokemons who can easily kill a Flygon. I agree with you it's a good pokemon, but it's not OP. It is good as it is now.

Skyrus

Reaction score
About Flygon;

It's not OP. I have one on my own and I'm saying this because I have one and I experienced it myself.
A kingdra with reflect (even without reflect) it can own a Flygon. Cuz it can stun your protection with smokescreen and it has strong dragon moves. And there are many more pokemons who can easily kill a Flygon. I agree with you it's a good pokemon, but it's not OP. It is good as it is now.

She was saying it was to weak because it couldn't learn reflect, not op xd

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
moveset and one spell makes the difference, also sleep talk in Infernape's moveset is according to Nintendo (bulbapedia) ^^.

well i have nothing to say about this, and i would like to say" Well done" for whom made slept talk an aoe stun, it's a great way to make any single pokemon with the possibility of a stun move since almost all pokemons can learn it

well played for whom had this idea

Skyrus

Reaction score
well i have nothing to say about this, and i would like to say" Well done" for whom made slept talk an aoe stun, it's a great way to make any single pokemon with the possibility of a stun move since almost all pokemons can learn it

well played for whom had this idea

It isn't an tm and because bulbapedia says many pokes can learn it doesn't mean it will in pa

Clen

Reaction score
change sleep talk formula. < i like sing formula only 1 round

lower the damage feint attack, should only break the protection, but not strike with intensity

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
change sleep talk formula. < i like sing formula only 1 round

lower the damage feint attack, should only break the protection, but not strike with intensity

So, is fine 2.3k per hit x2 with brick break + break reflect/magic coat/detect/fire mantle, but not Feint which break protection/magnet rise and make 4.1k dmg?

Clen

Reaction score
So, is fine 2.3k per hit x2 with brick break + break reflect/magic coat/detect/fire mantle, but not Feint which break protection/magnet rise and make 4.1k dmg?

that attack should be only 1 hit, enough to break the protection, price will rise too that attack, <I hope only pokemons type fighter can learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back