What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirius

Reaction score
I think machmap this "op" his stune lasts 3 turns if I'm not mistaken, and with only 2 attack can kill any normal type pokemon.

although it is known that the normal type pokemon is weak against fighting type pokemon that can be killed only using two attacks, remains "op"

ps: I say three shifts because once Machamp uses your stune, I have no chance to do anything and my pokemon already dead

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I think machmap this "op" his stune lasts 3 turns if I'm not mistaken, and with only 2 attack can kill any normal type pokemon.

although it is known that the normal type pokemon is weak against fighting type pokemon that can be killed only using two attacks, remains "op"

ps: I say three shifts because once Machamp uses your stune, I have no chance to do anything and my pokemon already dead

3 turns? 2 moves? Be serious man, dynamic punch is 3.5 or 4s stun, it has no the same power as the old one so is not able to kill normal poke with 2 moves.

harryleo

Reaction score
M1 Restore
M2 Reflect
M3 Recover
M4 Dizzy Punch
M5 Confusion
M6 Psyfusion
M8 Protection
M9 Magnet Rise
M10 Doom Desire

I rather this, what do you think?
I think that what you trying to say is that he really needs improvement but LIKE THAT?? You know that the ones behind the rebalance are trying not to make OP pokes, with 2 Heals, 2 Protections, + Reflect isn't going to stay op, more than OP e.e

harryleo

Reaction score
Let's see: METAGROSS Metal/psychic

Why this pokemon don't has Teleport/ blink???
He don't has any ''stun atack'' execpt doom desire- stun of 3sec (omg it's a very good stun time ._.)
''Hammer harm'' wtf is that move? the damage are ridiculous and don't make stun...
And why do not have ''confusion''?

Metagross
M1 Zen Headbutt 20 sec
M2 Psyschock 15 sec
M3 Dizzy Punch 25 sec
M4 Confusion 30 sec
m5 Psychic 20 sec
M6 Hammer harm (need fix) 25 sec
M7 Bullet punch 25 sec
M8 Psycho cut 45 sec
M9 Iron defence 60 sec
m10 Doom desire 50 sec

I think that is a good moves for metagross. Because is a rare poke and stronger in ''anime'', hard to up lv.
I think something about that But with less stuns would be nice :)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I think that what you trying to say is that he really needs improvement but LIKE THAT?? You know that the ones behind the rebalance are trying not to make OP pokes, with 2 Heals, 2 Protections, + Reflect isn't going to stay op, more than OP e.e
Irony Leozaoboladin ;_;

Metagross is in the list, so it will be checked again. You can find the list in the first post.

Makarno.-

Reaction score

3 turns = 6 seconds, because each turn is 2 seconds. Dynamic Punch stun lasts 3 seconds, so 1.5 turns. It means you can't stun -> hit -> stun again.

Extransenory in Espeon has a very low damage.

It deals 2k per hit at level 130 against poison or fighting. If you know how to use it, you hit 3 hits, wich is 6k damage, or 3k x1. Do you really think it's low?

brunoxd

Reaction score
Hello people

Today i evolved my Kirlia to Gardevoir and i see...

Confusion - m2 - level 80 - 30s

that cooldown can be changed to 25s maybe? but why?

on hunting , Gardevoir without TM Reflect have only this " Protection " ( Confusion ) because Hypnosis can't help on hunting.

thank you so much , and sorry my " good " english ^^

any reply about this? thanks

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
- Up damage rollout... giga impac... power whilp damage very low

- add more good attack fire and fight blaiziken.... magma storm ... dizzy punch... furious legs... high jump up ... remove sky uppercut (add tm) blaiziken similar attack hitmonlee ...

- add ingran more pokemon grass need more pokemon heal in area ... no alone normal pokemon....

- gliscor remove faint attack & knock off and add attack fly .. example fly atack... or good atack guillotine or aerial ace (no tm) is fly/ground .-.

- togetic remove roost ... add recover

- add rest or protect Lickilicky ... remove knock off & zen headbuut and add dizzy punch

its all for the moment :D

images.jpg
please...

Agustiinn

Reaction score
I think reflect should reflects ghost type attacks in a normal poke, fight and normal attacks in a ghost pokemon.

I asked another balancer and he said "No cuz it's inmune, how can reflect smthng than cant touch it"

WHY?
well... It reflects the foe's attacks to themselves, I mean, if a foretress use reflect with a gengar,and gengar uses shadow attacks, it does x2, cuz it reflects shadow attacks.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I think reflect should reflects ghost type attacks in a normal poke, fight and normal attacks in a ghost pokemon.

I asked another balancer and he said "No cuz it's inmune, how can reflect smthng than cant touch it"

WHY?
well... It reflects the foe's attacks to themselves, I mean, if a foretress use reflect with a gengar,and gengar uses shadow attacks, it does x2, cuz it reflects shadow attacks.

I agree it should just work like a shield which bounces back the dmg so a normal poke should be able to reflect ghost type spells and ghost pokemon should be able to reflect normal and fighting spells, can't flying reflect earthquake while being immune for it?

Lionheart

Reaction score
Blastoise need another rebalance.
I saw a duel between Blastoise 100 without tms and Electabuzz 100 without tms and Blastoise wins so easy.

Barystas

Reaction score
Remove mud shot from Kabutops and add him bubblebeam again. Before rebalance he had a lot of water type skills, now he got only aqua jet. He really need bubblebeam and mud shot could be exchanged for it :)

Edit: Add fly ability to Noctowl. He is last evo, he is not "small", as some people were explaining why he can't fly atm. I think its possible to do that, it's seems legit, not weird to can fly on a noctowl, he is not small as a spearow or hoothoot.

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Blastoise need another rebalance.
I saw a duel between Blastoise 100 without tms and Electabuzz 100 without tms and Blastoise wins so easy.

Buzz is not make for duels. He have low HP but high DMG. Blastoise have protection what give him +\- 5 seconds in fight. That's why he win.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Make Scary Face a normal move ~~ Ghost imune

Make Power Gem a rock move ~~ now it is a normal type.

Make Silver Wind a two full area hit attack. Some pokes like Venomoth have only this attack for exp, and the way it is, it is difficult to use

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back