What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I have to agree with some metagross comments, its damage output its weak if you take in consideration that steel moves just hits x2 on ice and rock, (not so common types) and have 4 weaknesses.

About hypno: yes recover makes it op, but you can't just remove dream eater when its a pokemon based on a dream eater monster . (well yes you can but I think that is not so fair ;_;) I think its ok if change again for foresight or another new move, also agree with the comments about calm mind, I think hypno have excessive moves, I think it wold be fair to remove calm mind and do a small boost in psychock damage or maybe another move.

I also own clefable and I think that echoid voice damage is a bit high, in duels maybe can be op if you take in consideration that have 2 own heals.

mmarvim

Reaction score
About fables heal, each one heal +- 30% of life. It isn't "op", easy to lose for fist Pokemon.

Cesittos

Reaction score
1- Gyarados
Aqua tail? Really?

SUGESTION:
Remove Aqua Tail > Give back ROAR (Gyarados is famous to be agressive since anime)
Change that please. Ice fang isnt stun anymore so that we can keep it on Gyarados.
I guess that's enough and FAIR.

2- Ingrain
I guess we don't have enough healers in game. The grass types are gonna be rejected, except SUNFLORA.

3- HYpno
Dream eater should return. I suggest to remove calm mind.
It has lost A LOT (dream eater + restore + zen headbut). Got useless this way.

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Clefable's damage on Echoed Voice IS BUGGED. It's dealing double damage that it should.
Added some pokes to the list to be checked this week.

Remember that any pokemon in the list is subject of possible changes (not 100% guaranteed, but they can or can not change). Any change that is made won't be a big change on whole moveset, just 1 move (maybe), and some damage/speed/HP adjusts.
Changes will be applied every weekend.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Magical Leaf in Sunflora hits 0
Giga impact it's a very weak attack in Sunflora and Kangaskhan.
Remove Crunch in Kangskhan and add again Epicenter, Magnitude or Crusher Stomp (Giants normal pokemons can make it)
Add again Synthesis because it's supposed to be a sunflower.

Growlithe (wild) spams roar and flame chargue.

In GBC, GBA Vileplume can learn Sleep Powder, so add it again.

Tentacruel it's useless right now, in GBA game it can use Confusion.
Remove bubbles and add bubblebam, Tentacruel it's an aggressive Pokemon even in anime.
Tentacruel it's supposed to be a giant octopus. Octupus can make a smokescreen to ran away from their predators. Add smokescreen and confusion.

Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss can use Selfheal even Heal area in anime. I don't want heal area in that Pokemons, but selfheal will be good.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Magical Leaf in Sunflora hits 0
Giga impact it's a very weak attack in Sunflora and Kangaskhan.
Remove Crunch in Kangskhan and add again Epicenter, Magnitude or Crusher Stomp (Giants normal pokemons can make it)
Add again Synthesis because it's supposed to be a sunflower.

Growlithe (wild) spams roar and flame chargue.

In GBC, GBA Vileplume can learn Sleep Powder, so add it again.

Tentacruel it's useless right now, in GBA game it can use Confusion.
Remove bubbles and add bubblebam, Tentacruel it's an aggressive Pokemon even in anime.
Tentacruel it's supposed to be a giant octopus. Octupus can make a smokescreen to ran away from their predators. Add smokescreen and confusion.

Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss can use Selfheal even Heal area in anime. I don't want heal area in that Pokemons, but selfheal will be good.
In anime/others games every poke has a lot of moves, but we can't add them all, so please limit your suggestions and arguments to this game and think about the balance that them will have.

Also thanks for your report about Sunflora's Magical leaf.

Brand

Reaction score
Just wondering why Gengar keeps getting nerfed in less than a week? I understand why it lost 2 of its stun attacks. Losing Shadow Sneak was annoying too, but ok not a total loss.
It lost some HP too, but alright I can keep trying to make it work. But now it has lost another chunk of HP again. What's going on?

Gengar has lost quite a bit of durability in this rebalance. Now I can understand some of the changes, but its HP keeps going down and down.
It's not like Alakazam who can just Restore. One could argue that it could heal with Dream Eater, but the amount it heals is so small and it completely depends on Hypnosis to work.
Plus, Hypnosis's effect is shorter too. You can no longer use Nightmare + Dream Eater. You can only choose one to work with Hypnosis.
So now you have to sacrifice damage output or HP heal.

IMO it's become quite fragile without any decent changes that balances all the things it lost.
I think that it should either get some HP back or get some better way to heal a bit better or increase it's damage output slightly to balance it out.

Last edited:

Athyla

Reaction score
How can you not give Hypno and Vileplume their signature moves? That's just straight out dumb. Vileplume is known for the spores, Hypno is known for hypnosis and dream eater, you can take ANYTHING out of their moveset, just don't take those. I know there are some other pokemon without their signature moves right now, I'm starting to doubt that you guys even watched the anime or even heard about pokemon before.

Pedro Mastrantonio

Reaction score
Golduck is very weak, it has only 9 attacks, should have at least 10 as the others. He was not a OP pokemon, and now is really bad, please improve it. Ty.

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
Crawdaunt it does very little dmg, yes it has protection but still many others and i would appreciate it if you took a look at it once more

groszek

Reaction score
berollo
Magmar 108 deals 3-3.2 damage from Flamethower, Magmortar 110 deals 3.5~ from Dual Flamethower. In my opinion Magmortar should have more dmg from it like
200-300dmg+. becouse it is evo of Magmar and should deals little more than Magmar. What is Your opinion ?

but you have another attacks that are stronger than this... don't focus in 1 attack

grayfoox look Magmar [109], and Magmortar [110],

fire punch
16:20 Your Magmar deals 3164 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 3612 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 500
magmastorm
16:20 Your Magmar deals 4330 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 4870 damage to a Sceptile.
+-500
heat vave
16:21 Your Magmar deals 1906 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 1922 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 0
flamethrower dual flametower
16:30 Your Magmar deals 3180 damage to a Sceptile.
16:30 Your Magmortar deals 3638 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 500
my magmortar lost duel magmar ...
very best fire poke magmortar .
plis more dmg magmortar , evo and +- 500 hp better dmg , very bad ;(

Last edited:

harryleo

Reaction score
Makarno, even after yesterday I still think Metagross needs a better psychic atack, because since it's a Psychic pokemon, he got this type weakness and only have 2 atacks of this type. And I still think he needs a bit more of life and strenght :(
Also hmm swampert, he wasn't OP before and got so nerfed I dont even know why. Since it only had nice hits now they have too low demage.
And i'm not complaining but asking: Corsola, I love this poke but how did it got magic coat? isn't going to stay a little OP?
Anyway as I told you, I trust on your work! See ya

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Makarno, even after yesterday I still think Metagross needs a better psychic atack, because since it's a Psychic pokemon, he got this type weakness and only have 2 atacks of this type. And I still think he needs a bit more of life and strenght :(
Also hmm swampert, he wasn't OP before and got so nerfed I dont even know why. Since it only had nice hits now they have too low demage.
And i'm not complaining but asking: Corsola, I love this poke but how did it got magic coat? isn't going to stay a little OP?
Anyway as I told you, I trust on your work! See ya

About metagross, it has good damage, you can make good damage with his moves leveling (psychic > doom desire > meteor mash)

Swampert has nice damage at lvl 130, and if you put good TMs, its a tank

and Corsola, it has low HP, that's why the magic coat plus this is his main move in pokemon series ;)

harryleo

Reaction score
About metagross, it has good damage, you can make good damage with his moves leveling (psychic > doom desire > meteor mash)

Swampert has nice damage at lvl 130, and if you put good TMs, its a tank

and Corsola, it has low HP, that's why the magic coat plus this is his main move in pokemon series ;)
But as I said it need a good Psychic move, only have 2 and as I saw by leveling arent good. And about Swampert I am not talking about TMs, only about his movesets and their demages, it lost crunch and Mud sport. Ok it got another 2 atacks in place. But remove some demage in the water atacks wasn't fair. The water atacks in area used to hit more, a lot more.
And Corsola i thought it was something like that but i wasn't sure :)

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Lvl 70 metagross 7610 hp its really low and his skills are like 1 on 1 only .. meteor mash is 1 aoe hit (low dmg) , psychic is 1 aoe hit (medium dmg) and doom desire on high level but really it isn't that great as people say specially what makarno says isn't right, metagross is far from the best pokemon at the moment. In my list it's somewhere on the bottom.

Gallade needs to get leaf blade again since protection is removed, you gave confusion +10 second in cooldown, removed fury cuttor, leaf blade and protection. He is underpowered now... Gallade should be one of the best pokemons, not because it is expensive but because of his type. Psychic and Fighting which are like enemy's of eachother which makes him a very good match against the weaknesses of his own types, Fighting to protect his psychic part from dark and rock pokes and psychic to protect fighting type from other psychic pokes.

Gardevoir should get a little change: you should change recover for restore or change psywave for stored power or dream eater.

Wobbufett should get reflect back, you can do this by removing his healing move or you should give him back his second stun night shade by removing one of his beams, either psybeam or psywave. Wobbufett is one of the only pokemons who can't learn tms so he should be stronger in his normal form. You can't just let him suck because he can't learn tms, if you want this pokemon to be tmless than you should match it up with another psychic which has learned tms. Because now its just matching up other psychic pokemons without tms, but why would anyone want Wobbufett if it doesn't have a future? All other psychic's who are able to learn tms have a future to be better than Wobbufett.

Can you please check the new pokemon's hp? Because my Banette 86 has 9195 hp and he gets 90 hp per level which brings him on 13 000 hp on lvl 130 while other ghost pokemons like Mismagius and Dusknoir have 15k + on lvl 130. I'm not sure but last time I checked Banette he didn't have any extra advantage to have such low amount of hp. And why did you change his grudge attack, I loved the sprite with the skulls. I asked many people and they agree with me, can you change it back to it's old sprite?

About Alakazam, hmm well it's a 3rd evolution pokemon and doesn't have 10 skills? I think all pokes which are in their last evolution should have 10 skills.

Aura Sphere of Togekiss should be buffed, I know its a normal/flying (fairy/flying please :p) pokemon with a fighting attack but it just hits to low.

That's all for now.

Greetings,
Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back