What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Alakazam
Removing Kynesis was bad idea i think,he is for me now nerfed and he wasnt that good pokemon...
Add some defence move

Cloned Electrode
-It should hit more on all attacks...

Snorlax
I dont know how to exp this pokemon now
-Hits are bad,and attacks are not really easy to use and make exp...now water pulse doesnt hit,only few expensive TMs can help there....ADD SOME NEW ATTACK,AS HIS BEST MOVE

Meganium
-Back Sleeping powder....its really stupid that grass poke have only 1 stun and its growl

Umbreon
-Knock off have really bad dmg---should be higher

Steelix
He doesnt have good defence now exept harden
Back Ice Fang that can stun....atlast 1 stun on him,its not hard to win that poke now in duel...he have bad defence

AND POKE THAT FOR ME BECAME REALLY BAD

Porygon 2
"Super Sonic", level = 110, cooldown = 30
"Psyshock", level = 110, cooldown = 12 <remove and add confusion
"Psywave", level = 110, cooldown = 12
"Psychic", level = 110, cooldown = 12
"Zap Cannon", level = 110, cooldown = 15
"Trick Room", level = 110, cooldown = 30 < really needs more dmg,its to low
"Magic Coat", level = 110, cooldown = 35
"Recover", level = 110, cooldown = 55 < back restore
"Signal Beam", level = 112, cooldown = 25
"Tri Attack", level = 115, cooldown = 45

mmarvim

Reaction score
Why remove Brick Break from Grandbull? He was not op with massive damage, he was not op with massive stun. If it will be really without Brick Break please add one good move to exp it.
But i really think at least Brick Break he can have.

Last edited:

berollo

Reaction score
In my opinion Ariados it too fast.
Its possible to do it slower?

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
other suggestion is:

add aqua ring and remove one good attack... next pokemon : vaporeon, swampert, feraligart, etc this pokemon no have sustain for lvl... and duel :p

Taronn

Reaction score
Well, I have suggestions :

Chansey :

Increase Doubleslap Hit
Increase the amount of heal that healarea recovers to chansey.

Seedot / Nuzleaf :

Increase seedot CD of bulled seed or decrease nuzleaf CD of this atk.
Increase Nuzleaf HP

Wobbuffet :
Return with Reflect, retires Magic Coat or Safeguard.

Vaporeon :

Increase HP or Defense.

~ ~ ~
TMs : Increse, just a little, the water pulse damage.
For now it is all I think that can be improved. Thanks Staff , Good Job :D

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
good afternoon. first of all congratulate you for the prizes of the event (not the event itself). and well let's start, I only come to make a simple suggestion due to rumors of a next rebalance. is not to say you have reason or not, just to make them all the time to get a little attention and see if some other things serves. good start ...

I think many of you realize that opening the "duel" mode, the big problem is the amount of stun and damage of each attack. Are I mean? .- Good to the simple fact that many times the amount of stun some pokemon that there is way too high ... while in others it is way too low. would be a good idea to establish a limit for pokemon stun either of any kind such as "2 stuns per character", not counting what is reflector and protection. as they are a separate issue.

Now changing the subject. I address what the tms. well the truth is all good or at least should be ... in that I mean by this? it is incredibly depressing to see major attacks such as solar beam, ancient power, fly attack, air cutter, undergound, hurricane, underwater, among many others ... in form are not bad ... but the damage in my opinion leaves much to be desired from an occasional attack animation.

other point is that in some tms as if rain dance, blizzard, meteor draco amongst other ... and setting an example of the latter "draco meteor" at first glance they look great and they are ... but the random damage they have is way too incomprehensible ... would be a good idea to work more on them by adding one more random base damage reduced damage ....

Well that's what "I think" ... not that be the reason but maybe there is some truth in all that esforze me try to explain ... well to finish some attacks that maybe would help many to certain pokemon forgotten because their performance as well as for hunting and duels areas are very poor ... here we go: D

Blaiziken: pokemon fire and fighting type ... seeing your kit abilities truth is that I think it lacks some improvements ... much as stuns and attacks

would be good to add

-smockscreem
- Magma storm
- Dizzy punch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swampert: definitely a good pokemon but something is missing ... that something could be ...

- Protection -or- Dizzy punch
- Between one another ground attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steelix: fence this guy if it's a little tricky ... the damage he has is ridiculous but when a duel eat it stuns.

- Scary face

Scizor: Good scizor incredible their passive but as Steelix is way too vulnerable to stuns ...

-dizzy punch

Snorlax: undoubtedly a large but the duel is a bit tricky to deal with and somehow okay ... but they should have some changes in the damage of some attacks, such as snore and other attacks ... just would be nice add more damage to some of his attacks ...

Blissey: oops! good good ... this chubby here perhaps many will want to kill me but hey here we go.

- Get recover or heal area and I would add metronome.

Porygon2: Well aside it is a pokemon that I really like, and considering that you have 1 evolution ... I think it could be improved due to their difficult way to play.

- confusion

Venasaur: good this amigito think this very devalued and I think one that further aid will put you on the sidelines with the other pokemon ...

- synthesis

Gliscor: this boy ... well because of their skills I think the attacks that currently does not favor it much ...

- guillotine

wealive: Well this guy if this complicated ... because no stuns ...

- Scary face

bellosom, tangela: ingran (power grass heal area) ...

well this is some of my suggestions ... I know there are many more Pokemon and depending on how my idea to take this simple perhaps continue bringing more suggestions ... it is clear that the eye changes are too exaggerated ... but should take into account that maybe now something will understand.

a simple sentence ... "The time it takes to re-skill" ..
Are I mean? ... As it happens with the fissure ... Steelix attack should have many similar attacks .. timeouts to avoid both lack of balance and make a game more based on what pokemon .. and .. try to forget the "sleeps, stuns wins!".

well I hope you will not take it amiss and see that is just my humble opinion .. if there are some typos ... sorry but I'm a translator and I speak Spanish, not English: D. take care of yourselves and see you in game! . (por si no lo habian visto antes he decidido volver a postearlo aqui).

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
good afternoon. first of all congratulate you for the prizes of the event (not the event itself). and well let's start, I only come to make a simple suggestion due to rumors of a next rebalance. is not to say you have reason or not, just to make them all the time to get a little attention and see if some other things serves. good start ...

I think many of you realize that opening the "duel" mode, the big problem is the amount of stun and damage of each attack. Are I mean? .- Good to the simple fact that many times the amount of stun some pokemon that there is way too high ... while in others it is way too low. would be a good idea to establish a limit for pokemon stun either of any kind such as "2 stuns per character", not counting what is reflector and protection. as they are a separate issue.

Now changing the subject. I address what the tms. well the truth is all good or at least should be ... in that I mean by this? it is incredibly depressing to see major attacks such as solar beam, ancient power, fly attack, air cutter, undergound, hurricane, underwater, among many others ... in form are not bad ... but the damage in my opinion leaves much to be desired from an occasional attack animation.

other point is that in some tms as if rain dance, blizzard, meteor draco amongst other ... and setting an example of the latter "draco meteor" at first glance they look great and they are ... but the random damage they have is way too incomprehensible ... would be a good idea to work more on them by adding one more random base damage reduced damage ....

Well that's what "I think" ... not that be the reason but maybe there is some truth in all that esforze me try to explain ... well to finish some attacks that maybe would help many to certain pokemon forgotten because their performance as well as for hunting and duels areas are very poor ... here we go: D

Blaiziken: pokemon fire and fighting type ... seeing your kit abilities truth is that I think it lacks some improvements ... much as stuns and attacks

would be good to add

-smockscreem
- Magma storm
- Dizzy punch

Swampert: definitely a good pokemon but something is missing ... that something could be ...

- Protection

Steelix: fence this guy if it's a little tricky ... the damage he has is ridiculous but when a duel eat it stuns.

- Scary face

Scizor: Good scizor incredible their passive but as Steelix is way too vulnerable to stuns ...

-dizzy punch

Snorlax: undoubtedly a large but the duel is a bit tricky to deal with and somehow okay ... but they should have some changes in the damage of some attacks, such as snore and other attacks ... just would be nice add more damage to some of his attacks ...

Blissey: oops! good good ... this chubby here perhaps many will want to kill me but hey here we go.

Porygon2: Well aside it is a pokemon that I really like, and considering that you have 1 evolution ... I think it could be improved due to their difficult way to play.

- confusion

Venasaur: good this amigito think this very devalued and I think one that further aid will put you on the sidelines with the other pokemon ...

- synthesis

Gliscor: this boy ... well because of their skills I think the attacks that currently does not favor it much ...

- guillotine

- Scary face

well this is some of my suggestions ... I know there are many more Pokemon and depending on how my idea to take this simple perhaps continue bringing more suggestions ... it is clear that the eye changes are too exaggerated ... but should take into account that maybe now something will understand.

Are I mean? ... As it happens with the fissure ... Steelix attack should have many similar attacks .. timeouts to avoid both lack of balance and make a game more based on what pokemon .. and .. try to forget the "sleeps, stuns wins!".

well I hope you will not take it amiss and see that is just my humble opinion .. if there are some typos ... sorry but I'm a translator and I speak Spanish, not English: D. take care of yourselves and see you in game! . (por si no lo habian visto antes he decidido volver a postearlo aqui).

Well,I think the sense of the rebalance is not Pokemon "OPs"

Receptor

Reaction score

would be good to add

-smockscreem
- Magma storm
- Dizzy punch

- Protection

- Scary face

-dizzy punch

- confusion

- synthesis

- guillotine

- Scary face

hahaha, good joke, mmarvim have right, u want make new "op" pokes...this is ... funny and sick

T

TheLegacy

Alakazam
Removing Kynesis was bad idea i think,he is for me now nerfed and he wasnt that good pokemon...
Add some defence move

Cloned Electrode
-It should hit more on all attacks...

Snorlax
I dont know how to exp this pokemon now
-Hits are bad,and attacks are not really easy to use and make exp...now water pulse doesnt hit,only few expensive TMs can help there....ADD SOME NEW ATTACK,AS HIS BEST MOVE

Meganium
-Back Sleeping powder....its really stupid that grass poke have only 1 stun and its growl

Umbreon
-Knock off have really bad dmg---should be higher

Steelix
He doesnt have good defence now exept harden
Back Ice Fang that can stun....atlast 1 stun on him,its not hard to win that poke now in duel...he have bad defence

AND POKE THAT FOR ME BECAME REALLY BAD

Porygon 2
"Super Sonic", level = 110, cooldown = 30
"Psyshock", level = 110, cooldown = 12 <remove and add confusion
"Psywave", level = 110, cooldown = 12
"Psychic", level = 110, cooldown = 12
"Zap Cannon", level = 110, cooldown = 15
"Trick Room", level = 110, cooldown = 30 < really needs more dmg,its to low
"Magic Coat", level = 110, cooldown = 35
"Recover", level = 110, cooldown = 55 < back restore
"Signal Beam", level = 112, cooldown = 25
"Tri Attack", level = 115, cooldown = 45
like someone said, we wont have ops anymore, steelix kill what must kill, it should never kill water or figthing like it did before, pory2 i have one and its perfect kinda op compared with others, umbreon hahaha finally got the nerf it deserved, about othets i cant comment.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
like someone said, we wont have ops anymore, steelix kill what must kill, it should never kill water or figthing like it did before, pory2 i have one and its perfect kinda op compared with others, umbreon hahaha finally got the nerf it deserved, about othets i cant comment.

remember, pory2 is normal poke... not psychic

T

TheLegacy

remember, pory2 is normal poke... not psychic

so what with this? there is an exception with pory2 is normal but its moves are psychic, thing that let him kill fighting type sometimes.
or what did you want to say? anyway PORY2 is really good, doesnt need any change.

mmarvim

Reaction score
add reflef to wobbufet pls and remove psycho cut.

it is difficult to raise level now :(

Plix, read the posts before comment:

@Cloned Alakazam vs Alakazam: As I've said before, their Psyfusion have same damage, but Confusion, Psychic, Psy Pulse, Psybeam and Psyshock have at least 200~300 extra damage x1 on Cloned, and it also has more HP.

@Wobbuffet: Trust me we have tested it many times with Reflect. There were no chances to avoid it OPness if it had Reflect.

@Dragon Rush vs Outrage: Outrage is not only learned by Dragonite, also Granbull and Kangaskhan. If I add stun to that move again, I would have to rebalance the others again. I know right know Dragonite is a little bit hard to level up, we will see what we do about it, BUT, don't dare to say it sucks in PVP, because if it's properly used, and casting safe guard in a good momment, it's a killing machine. Also as advice, leveling up killing pokemons in bundles is not the only fast way to level up. Dragonite rapes Venusaurs, north of Olivine and can have 150k/h exp after level 100.

@Dragon Fury vs Dragon Dance: Will be tested.

@Psyshock to moveset: We will test too, but I doubt it. Right now Alakazam, even without Kinesis is one of the strongest pokemons. It's just it requieres high skills to use it, so not everyone is getting 100% of its potential yet.

@Find Hole to Steelix: I'm not in charge of pokemon abilities, and I can't change them. However, me and the rebalance team have been writting a list of abilities that we should add to some pokemons, and will be given to any administrator to implement them.

@Underground in Steelix: PVP have changed. You don't have to learn only an attack order anymore, or make a chain of stuns. PVP now is also reactive. It means that to get 100% of the pokemon power, the trainer (player) will have to react to the circumstances of the duel. You say Underground is useless and short duration? Well, let me explain like this. Underground = Protect but with damage. How OP does it sound? Anyways, Protect is 7s and Underground 4s, wich is 2 turns, and awesome to avoid attacks like Hydro Cannons, Outrage, Doom Desire, Earthquakes, Brines, etc. Steelix is not a puree power beast now, also requieres skills.

@Rhyperior: I will check what can be done about Rhyperior. Anyways, I will tell you that the experience given by Electric pokemons have been boosted aswell as poison pokes. As far as I know, Rhyperior is also ground type and has Magnitude wich is really strong. Maybe you could try electric powerplant and tell me how it goes.

Regards and thanks for your suggestions,
Makarno.-

But i think Reflect in place of Magic Coat will be nice, as well you can avoid it in pvp duels, just stopping to atack and will be better to exp.

brunoxd

Reaction score
Hello people

Today i evolved my Kirlia to Gardevoir and i see...

Confusion - m2 - level 80 - 30s

that cooldown can be changed to 25s maybe? but why?

on hunting , Gardevoir without TM Reflect have only this " Protection " ( Confusion ) because Hypnosis can't help on hunting.

thank you so much , and sorry my " good " english ^^

Rakun

Reaction score
[*]Rhyperior
  • "Drill Run", level = 110, cooldown = 15
  • "Iron Tail", level = 110, cooldown = 10
  • "Rock Slide", level = 110, cooldown = 15
  • "Stomp", level = 110, cooldown = 10---> Earth Power 35sec
  • "Mega Horn", level = 110, cooldown = 20
  • "Hammer Arm", level = 112, cooldown = 25
  • "Protection", level = 115, cooldown = 60---> 55sec
  • "Rock Blast", level = 110, cooldown = 40---> Stone Edge 40sec
  • "Falling Rocks", level = 110, cooldown = 35--->Rock Wrecker 50sec (New Aoe Move)
  • "Magnitude", level = 118, cooldown = 50
Note: Scyther and Scizor's double team should be 2-3 second long :'(

Last edited:

harryleo

Reaction score
Metagross is really hard to level up without a good psychic atack, like psycho cut, Extrasensory, i dont know;
Add life because he cant take a dewgong at level 70. And increase i dont know, maybe all his powers, only Hammer arm hits "well" but it's one x one atack.
Also Tentacruel... With his moveset he back to the tentacruel he once was, almost too weak, i dont know what exactly it needs but if stay how it is in my opinion it's too shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back