What's new

Welcome!

PA Client v3.0

Ludacha

Reaction score
Same problems like Wesker has :C . Sad me . On dx9 nothing changes, still almost NO fps ;d . Anyways it's pretty weird that client based on Tibia has got more needs than League of Legends ..

My friend said..that we can use normaly clients with 30-40 FPS...I have friend play PA in diamond BOKY
He have 30-40 FPS and he "fly" on pvp...no lags nothing...
Problem is with our computers only...they just need easy version of client,nothing else
I hope it will be...also start to collecting money for new PC ^^ its time that we change this anciest ones

Arayashiki

Reaction score
Muy Bueno el cliente, mejora en graficos, sistema y demas pero la verdad no todos lo pueden jugar prefiero el anterior mucha gente dira adios PA puedo jugar pero parese esta cosa sube y baja xk ando lento luego normal y asi pero en fin es decision de los admin y los owner.
De igual manera muy buen trabajo.

liuk

Reaction score
The client is great but you can still improve on the sound in my opinion. Will be added the verses of Pokemon and various other sound effects?

rock

Reaction score
When flying, surfing, riding and things like that... add female sprites too xD. If you are male or female it is a boy anyways, just look here...
J7FGP8.png
1EnaQ-.png
GTEt9O.png
NEW FEMALE OUTFIT&SPRITES HERE PLS
Add female outfit/sprite while flying, riding etc please.
You forget female sprites or i don't see in this thread.
:C

Raptor

Reaction score
mis respetos :cool: ya me volvieron las ganas de jugar :D

carloshb

Reaction score
afff, i walk slow with this client i play with dx9 and is slow ¿how can open with Padventures.exe?

InsanePearl

Reaction score
so many ppl dont like this client, we want to choose the new or old client to use :/

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
I think, that female surf sprite would be too vulgar, because there would be breasts etc, and younger users cannot watch such things ( the same thing as it was with vulgar signatures ). It would be inappropriate.

Back