What's new

Welcome!

PA Client v3.0

Dual'Shock

Reaction score
gms, tutors and ADMS as nobody wants to see this client is better many people expected q 2.5 update was the same but with different things not change the whole game q as q coloken isieron asked again the client 2.5

Dual'Shock

Reaction score
queremos cambio

many people were removed by changing the client when we read this message please change

cavani

Reaction score
Lanzen version ligera no puedo cambiar las graficas ni moverme agustito!

Macoguille

Reaction score
Sorry for me english:

Nice Update, i hope fix some errors about the client on interfaz about lenguaje on spanish, rest i like, just need some upgrade for be more good :) and hope IIIGen soon hope

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
I'm very dissapointed. Even though I want to praise you for this astonishing amount of work and all the time spent on making this client...
It's all because I can't even play the game since the new client is up. When I run it (at OpenGL [which is supposed to guarantee me smooth game experience, without lags], since Directx9 shortcut don't even work for me) and all I see before my eyes is... slideshow. Guess what happens, when I put all the useless options down, exit every single background application and adjust process priority? Nothing.
Even writing a message is simply a torture.
It is true, that my graphic card is old (it has lastest version of drivers available, tough), but it can run much more advanced games (like, I don't know, World of Warcraft?). I believe that the fault lies in weak optimalization of new client.
Please, I beg, I demand - revive the former client. Or, at the very least, make it possible to play with old devices. This problem affects not only me, but also whole bunch of other players.
Thank you very much.

namikaze

Reaction score
My game is very slow and not have to change the graphics and my pc ta not wanting to open the dx9 what do I do?

Norbbipokeemonn

Reaction score
Wowwww!!

Dobra Robotaa chłopakii...
Bardzoo dobraa....Teraz bedzie ciekawiee Pograać i dużo się Dowiedzieeć

Pozdrawiam Azill :D :D :D
Powodzenia z kolejnymi Clientami hehehe xd :p :)

Nitrous

Reaction score
I want to say thanks to all the people make this update possible. Its really amazing.

And one little thing, did you get out the rope of the client? I went to a sewer and when I try to rope up I didnt find the rope so I use the teleport. Please if it is in the client show me where.

Good Day for everyone.

Last edited:

Ortopeda

Reaction score
Really now i can't play. At Padventures have some lags and at Padventures Dx9 have moreeeeee lags...

ZainPF

Reaction score
Seriously , this unthankful community, LOOK WHAT STAFF DONE FOR US AND HOW AWESOME THIS IS!!!

and yet many people complain wtf??

On behalf of all , I say the sorry and THANKS SO MUCH KHAN AND ALL THE OTHERS, KEEP IT UP, you got yourself a fan!

Back