What's new

Welcome!

Autothrower-322

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redken

Reaction score
Hi, quick sugestion:
Some people, like me, likes to throw balls on every pokemon on a hunt, but this gets really annoying on large respawns, especially when you are suffering from a high ping (basically every brazilian player lol).

So, my suggestion is the creation of a new item autothrower-322 with a interface like the hide_bodies command where we can set which pokemons and balls to throw and when the item is used, the respective balls are thrown on the setted pokemons. This would make hunts WAY more dynamic and fun.

Last edited:

Redken

Reaction score
I would also suggest autorunner-2137 because we don't like to run around spawn cuz it's exhausting. It would record your path on spawn use revives/healing etc. Also make base ping 200 for everyone (we would love to suffer equally). kek
Except walking, using revives and etc are an active part of the gameplay while throwing balls are just needless grind that delays said gameplay. My suggestion is clearly close to autoloot, which i guess you would also complain about.

I don't understand why you came here with so much bitterness triggered by the suggestion of an item that, if you don't like, you don't even need to use it. Also, where did this ping salt came from? Do you need a hug, bro?

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hi, quick sugestion:
Some people, like me, likes to throw balls on every pokemon on a hunt, but this gets really annoying on large respawns, especially when you are suffering from a high ping (basically every brazilian player lol).

So, my suggestion is the creation of a new item autothrower-322 with a interface like the hide_bodies command where we can set which pokemons and balls to throw and when the item is used, the respective balls are thrown on the setted pokemons. This would make hunts WAY more dynamic and fun.
Just configure your hotkey with the option "Use on mouse", then you can just run around holding the pokeball button. It also can be used on potions, revive, order, fishing, then you can reduce the amount of clicking. This option makes the action based on where your mouse pointer is. So if you press ball button with the mouse on the fainted poke, it will auto throw a ball. Then you just need to run your mouse around the screen with the pokeball button being held.

Easier than that is just lame.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
what a good idea, why didn't we think of it, let me create a program that does everything you do every day because you lack fingers and you're lazy
sarcasm*

Redken

Reaction score
what a good idea, why didn't we think of it, let me create a program that does everything you do every day because you lack fingers and you're lazy
sarcasm*
The exact same argument can be made in regards to autoloot and we have it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back