PA Client v3.0

Khan

Reaction score
System related erroros 0 LOW
Com and ActiveX errors 1 LOW
User relited erros 10 LOW
Startup and Unistall errors 95 HIGH

How to fix this last one?
That last one the program just lets you know how bad shape your PC is in. You can download program like Advanced SystemCare Free, to speed it up.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_(0928).html
Anyways if you don't wanna download the other program to speed your PC, you can try downloading this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429
If you still can't play then prolly your pc cant handle directx9. Which means the only way you can play PA is if we can add directx5 support. I'll ask the other admins to see if this is possible.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
That last one the program just lets you know how bad shape your PC is in. You can download program like Advanced SystemCare Free, to speed it up.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_(0928).html
Anyways if you don't wanna download the other program to speed your PC, you can try downloading this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429
If you still can't play then prolly your pc cant handle directx9. Which means the only way you can play PA is if we can add directx5 support. I'll ask the other admins to see if this is possible.

I play on directx like 10 months before few days i download drivers and directx9 and it worked on my PC
I played on old client last 3-4 days on directx9...also Open GL was able for me...i used it well without any lags
Let me do this what you said,then i go check...anyway I hope you add that directx5 also...if you can i dont mind if there are again black dots on screen just that i can play normaly

Khan

Reaction score
Added required dx9 dll's for better performance on 1st post. Some ppl may not get better performance with it, and others will. It just means their PC can't handle dx9.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well I will play event on friend PC or some pc place....
I wish you add older directx...its really nice client,just that walking and moves when i do it lag a lot
I hope it can be fixed...my PC is bad i know,but im not rich guy to buy new one now

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
Same problems like Wesker has :C . Sad me . On dx9 nothing changes, still almost NO fps ;d . Anyways it's pretty weird that client based on Tibia has got more needs than League of Legends ..

dragonceelo

Reaction score
good, I have a problem is when I try to open the new client, I get this message "the application has crashed" that I can do? help me!

Athrox

Reaction score
encerio, es muy pesado algunas pcs no lo levantaran , no creo qe sea justo , y esos players se qeden sin jugar :|

Yo creo que es una buena oportunidad para esos jugadores que tienen pcs que no lo levantan, entren en la nueva era tecnologica y actualicen sus vejestorios.

Popeye

Reaction score
Yo creo que es una buena oportunidad para esos jugadores que tienen pcs que no lo levantan, entren en la nueva era tecnologica y actualicen sus vejestorios.

OMG!! Brilliant Idea!!!
Seriously you are like a monkey, if you don't have money to buy a New tecnologi pc, what can i do??
You are thinking only in you...sry man but i'm not agree with you

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Eso es tener mente abierta.

That's one open minded soab, I salute you soldier!

Bilw

Reaction score
the new client to lag,I very afraid to miss the event of halloween

James Icaro

Reaction score
Could you help me giving my client is unable to initialize EGL when trying to use directx9

roxisqq

Reaction score
I have really old computer, my graphics card can't use even direct 9.0. How can i play?

dragonceelo

Reaction score
there are many problems with the new client, many do not load the graphics or a lot of lag or (in my case) will not start and throws the customer messages or the application has been crashed or there are problems with EGL or something :/ someone to answer all questions so we can aLL play like before they launched this client ... appreciated the work done by the server, but must take into account all the problems and solutions for them!

Back