What's new

Welcome!

Outburst.

Gandryk

Reaction score
with all respect but i think you did not read all the text

SqJHkwm.png

As Raissa wrote, that is a threat. However I'm not here to fight against you, first of all those guys that you show in your first post:

Eddxkiller and Joseph Anuel Aa.

Those guys are a disgrace for latin players, man, I feel so ashamed to share language with them, they are dumb, selfish, careless, idiot, anyway. Barcelo just like to start a fire as always writing theories and shit, that's his way to seek attention but isn't a bad guy, just an attention whore.

Yes, diamond price has scaled pretty quickly, but bro as you said you have been playing more than five years this game, so RIGHT NOW, it's so damn easy to make money, come on, 10k right now on padventures is NOTHING. Either fishing with a friend, doing task, or SIMPLY WAITING FOR DAILY REWARDS, joining events, killing bosses, etc etc, come on bro, there are so many ways to make cash right now.

Now, Demz has a subject and always bring his fancy words (Demz I love you) and he has all the right, something has to be done that's for sure, but as Nicke and his friends are asking for is NOT the way. Instead of making a shitstorm maybe writing a very polite subject (if you dont know english there you have Demz with his awesome english) and ask for a solution. Nowadays staff are listening almost every suggestion so try to be more kind Nicke and friends, but dont get me wrong, I am with you.

edit1: meanwhile I was writing this text Xog starting to be agressive to Raissa, DUDE chill out lol, see how she answer, calm down lol they are here for help

edit2: now Jeffy too, that's how you ask for a favor in real life? being such a dick? act like a man, not like a spoiled kid

Last edited:

Rebelious

Reaction score
I suggested pricing diamonds

it would be good if players of other nationalities respected Brazilians as we deserve. They are making fun of us in PT chat to irritate us, we just want better conditions so that we can continue playing Pad

Update:
01:10 : [CM] Atlas on Diamond has muted Eddxkiller for reason: channel rule violation.
01:10 : [CM] Atlas on Diamond has muted Barcelo for reason: channel rule violation.
01:10 [CM] Atlas On Diamond: si sigues viniendo para burlarte de los brasileños, tendré que proceder con algo mas que un muted

Thanks , and nice job Atlas ,Everyone Want respect <3

Last edited:

jeffy

Reaction score
Then don't waste it, simple. I have asked what do you expect to know how we can eventually help but instead ur coming with accusations and threatens, cus as u said u prefer aggression so that's it. I'm not going to help if you are coming with such attitude :)

already pointed out things to be solved and manners and it seems that you are just giving emphasis to the publication of the xog when there is not only him talking, read everything please

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
SqJHkwm.png

As Raissa wrote, that is a threat. However I'm not here to fight against you, first of all those guys that you show in your first post:

Eddxkiller and Joseph Anuel Aa.

Those guys are a disgrace for latin players, man, I feel so ashamed to share language with them, they are dumb, selfish, careless, idiot, anyway. Barcelo just like to start a fire as always writing theories and shit, that's his way to seek attention but isn't a bad guy, just an attention whore.

Yes, diamond price has scaled pretty quickly, but bro as you said you have been playing more than five years this game, so RIGHT NOW, it's so damn easy to make money, come on, 10k right now on padventures is NOTHING. Either fishing with a friend, doing task, or SIMPLY WAITING FOR DAILY REWARDS, joining events, killing bosses, etc etc, come on bro, there are so many ways to make cash right now.

Now, Demz has a subject and always bring his fancy words (Demz I love you) and he has all the right, something has to be done that's for sure, but as Nicke and his friends are asking for is NOT the way. Instead of making a shitstorm maybe writing a very polite subject (if you dont know english there you have Demz with his awesome english) and ask for a solution. Nowadays staff are listening almost every suggestion so try to be more kind Nicke and friends, but dont get me wrong, I am with you.

I understand her, it really sounded like a threat, but it's not, i just said some trues for the good and the future of the game, sorry if i have not made that clear

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys don't expect that Aga or Jano would do anything if so far the only thing you managed to do in this thread is:
1. Writing about problem concerning prices (with so far 1 solution now)
2. Threatning them that if nothing will be done you will stop playing (even if you don't consider it to be like this it does work like that)
3. Xog writing how "brs" are the hated ones and not liked, like if you want a proper and serious thread stop making drama

If you would not make drama you could just answer to a simple question that Aga asked what are you guys expecting, what are your expectations regrading that matter so that they can help

And so far the only thing was to make a limit on diamond price (maybe eventually doing something with donate prices for said country)

Xog

Reaction score
Guys don't expect that Aga or Jano would do anything if so far the only thing you managed to do in this thread is:
2. Threatning them that if nothing will be done you will stop playing (even if you don't consider it to be like this it does work like that)
3. Xog writing how "brs" are the hated ones and not liked like if you want a proper and serious thread stop making drama

If you would not make drama you could just answer to a simple question that Aga asked what are you guys expecting, what are your expectations regrading that matter so that they can help

And so far the only thing was to make a limit on diamond price (maybe eventually doing something with donate prices for said country)

BlaBlaBla

jeffy

Reaction score
3. Xog writing how "brs" are the hated ones and not liked like if you want a proper and serious thread stop making drama

I don't see any drama in what he says, we are only asking for equality, because there is no Brazilian who can handle donating, we ask him to reevaluate the diamonds because it is not fair, that's all.

Rebelious

Reaction score
3. Xog writing how "brs" are the hated ones and not liked, like if you want a proper and serious thread stop making drama

Diamond prices are not fair, I mean players selling 8k EA.

Expect : ---- >> (READ) Perhaps, some rule specifies for those who abuse the price of diamonds, something that is essential for us to play.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score

I pretty much explained myself as politely as I could: I think this kind of behaviour should be treated as destructive and punished. People who do that are easily tracked (at least ppl who do it with enough magnitude to affect prices) and well, Community Managers are there to manage community xd. If you guys believe there's not enough people to keep track of this kind of stuff, just promote one or two more guys, or create a specific rank for this. Ofc all this if you agree to me that this is destructive behaviour and should be punished (see my previous post to understand my reasons to think that)

Regards

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Sure Aga asked what are you guys expecting, what are your expectations regrading that matter so that they can help.

Rebelious

Reaction score
Sure Aga asked what are you guys expecting, what are your expectations regrading that matter so that they can help.

I want to give you an idea:

1 - We can fix the price of diamonds( like essencial item for all players ), so as not to be abusive again.
2- create a rule to ban ( for days ) people who try to take advantage of abusive prices.

so that it doesn't harm players again
including new players that can grow and help in the Pad community

I hope not to be misunderstood, because my English is not good.

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
hello Aga and jano, could you create some rules to not exceed the limit on the price of diamonds? it could take a punishment to be arrested, banned. or a limit on the market the item "diamond" has a limit of 2k each diamond, thus leaving the 20k diamond maximum, it's just a suggestion if u have any better thanks, sorry for the ignorance of some :9: :9:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
The price of the diamond goes from the conscience of each one, as soon as the person buys can put the price whatever, for the Brazilian it is really expensive, my complaint even on top of all this is about Ping that I never managed to play well the game and this is tiring and ends up influencing the gameplay a lot. I've been playing for 9 years and it's always been the same, I've heard rumors that would put a Brazilian host more like I said were just rumors, I believe that a large part of the community is Brazilian and the staff should see that for the game to grow you need help from all sides.

(Google Translate) sorry

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
aight this might be a long post, apologies.

BlaBlaBla
This is really sad, a countrymate just trolling for the sake of it. Xog you should clearly check your priorities cause you kinda fucked up your own friend thread cause you like to be a trolly troll. Chill your head for a week.

We should not guide ourselves by xog's word, we all know him, or will know(he trolls the game but can't stop playing anyway).

As i said in game, this thread lacked some understanding, someone took's raissa serious answer as an irony and it went downhill. but let's not lose the main point here, which is:

Huge lags and diamond prices.

About lags well, i don't know what could be made rather than a closer to latin america proxy, which could positively affect whole LA(this is out of my expertise so correct me if im wrong), but since dollar price skyrocketed, no clue the cost of it(and it's not of my concern).

About diamond prices.

There are some ideas about diamond prices going up which are worth mentioning:
Honestly I don't see why staff doesn't do anything about it, it's a destructive behavior like any other. It's like buying tickets for a football game or a concert only to sell them for a higher price when tickets are sold out, namely SCALPING, and that's a crime in RL. So I honestly don't see why should it be treated differently in game (it's not even hard to track). As you pointed out, it's ruining economy by keeping prices from decreasing, prices that had already risen significantly due to diamond sink caused by introduction of mega stone unlinker/charm unlocker/gift boxes/etc

I thank you for bringing this subject to light and I hope staff do something to restrain this kind of behavior

This one is also a good point:
which leds me to the current point: brazilian diamond prices.
i know how hard is to live in our contry, i know we are going through harsh times(thanks corona and dumbolsonaro), but 15 reais for a month vip, even if ONCE(since you can do cash inside the game using even the method mentioned above) aint that much(for someone that has the luxury of having a pc and shit), of course this may vary, but if diamond prices were like toe to toe with current dollar prices, we would be SO DOOMED. so donation prices IN MY OPINION are kinda fair, if you seek vip only.

But in-game diamonds(this is a suggestion following the current suggestions) being controlled would be imo necessary if someone is selling for a ridiculous ammount, for example: 3k is not a ridiculous ammount, but asking TRIPLE of that for diamonds cause you have 3kk in bag and can do that, its kinda of a monopoly, which sucks for PLAYERS and the game machine itself.

Again guys, being constructive is good, we have all the rights to express ourselves, but please remember to keep polite and read THRICE what X or Y said, we got our language differences and not everyone has a perfect english, doing so we can avoid mistakes that led serious threads to the limbo.

And for the ones that weren't polite(even talking against the diamond inflators) ill have to apply what rules allows me to. Try to keep polite from now on.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
I dont know feasibilty of this idea, but I'll write it anyway

Make it only possible to sell diamonds that were donated by the seller. When a diamond is sold through market or traded it gets some kind of "stamp" that blocks it from being traded or put on market again

Edit: I know there are ways to "stamp" a Pokémon because we cant put pokes hatched from eggs on day care. So I thought maybe it was possible to do it for items too

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I agree with the idea of ​​fixing the value of diamonds, it may seem easy to get money these days, but we must think about new players ... In Platinum most players, are old... new players, start playng, are enchanted with the game, but give up because of the absurd values ​​of diamonds

a punishment for those guys who want to destroy the game economy would be interesting

phibrizzo

Reaction score
for new? a lot of people play without many profits. i exp 3-4 hours daily now and get 1-1,5k hd\lvl (4hours) if u arent lucky enough for drop something u must spend about 100 hours on resp to get next premium. yes now daily helps a loot for players who cant play that much or just are poor but if u want enjoy your daily u must grind so hard.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
bro when i referred to new players, i meant really new players, guys who start from lvl 10

these guys are as important to the game as we are.

for example:

the number of players define the improvement in the market (in relation to pokemon and items)
that is, we do need new players .... even to make these guys feel jealous of the things we have achieved over the years xD joke

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I don't know if it's a good idea ...

But have you thought about adding the diamonds to be sold on the NPC (only sell)?(Maybe at 1.5k), that way in case of future promotions and the game gets crowded with diamonds will not hurt the economy of the game.

For the current problem, the diamonds sold in the market items would have a maximum price (3k my idea), thus preventing people from putting them at a higher price. In my opinion most of the diamonds in the game are sold through the market items, so putting a maximum price there would prevent problems like this.

This would help us not to have problems with other systems in the game that use diamonds as the price to remove TMs , which is under discussion in another topic.

Please develop the idea!

Last edited:
Back