What's new

Welcome!

Outburst.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Hello padventures community, before start with it, i have two things to say. The first is, probably this text will have a lot of wrong words, because my english is not perfect and i use the help of translate sometimes, the second is, i'm not a hater, this is a outburst of a tired player who loves padventures. I play this game since i was 12 years old, and now i'm 20. I have a lot of affection with this game in specific cuz my rl friend who introduced me is dead, he died some years ago, drowned next to our city. This is the biggest reason i never gave up and started to play another random poketibia.

Now, we can start. we all already know padventure's economy is f**ked a long time ago, each time the prices increases more and more, and i know this is the biggest reason that makes we keep alive only with old players. Sometimes i call my old friends to play with me and Xog, and they laugh, cuz for them padventures is already a joke, premium price is ridiculous, and for you who do not live in Brazil is simple, probably you will answer this thread with any joke talking to us to donate it, but here is the euro's price in the moment i'm writing this:

lFqpu7y.png

And here we can see our minimum wage:

aMajUTo.png

Now i ask you to consider that any rented house here costs more than 1k, and also we have to pay food + water + internet + light + other things that are all very expensive, you can confirm this with our brazilian staff members. AND THAT'S NOT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM! We keep playing padventures with all these abusives prices, like 30k for 10 diamonds and etc. Because the brazilian community love this game as me, we keep trying to have fun even with this horrible host that ALWAYS are oscillating like this:

iY7xTMW.png

4nftZLo.png

We almost never see new players playing padventures for more than 1 month for these reasons. But that's not the reason that made me create this thread. Today i logged and saw a lot of shitstorm on portuguese chat, when i asked why they were discussing, my friend told me Barcelo and their friends just bought ALL DIAMONDS of market and are selling for ridiculous prices just like:

4HQl9Cx.png

xyHvmkq.png

lmQCNan.png

And they just say things like that, ridiculing our indignation

6qi0oJx.png

RGeNgKY.png

I'm just tired, not only me, but almost all ppl of portuguese chat and i know ppl from the other chats too. I know Raissa do your best for the game, with love, but i dont know about the other staff members, and padventures is dying slowly, because the people play a game to relax and have fun, and it's hard to feel that lately playing padventures. We have to do something urgently, if the prices continue to rise i will just stop, and i know a lot of people will too. So this thread can be a outburst or a new start, it depends of you. Thanks if you read this all.

Last edited:

jeffy

Reaction score
I think it is very wrong, they do this with diamonds because Brazilians always play the game and it is the most active community of the game in my view, and it is not easy for many here to donate, I myself always put vip for the game money for not having conditions to donate, game since 2011 when I was 9, and nowadays in Brazil it is increasingly difficult, so I think it is fair to reevaluate that and make the game enjoyable for everyone
Jeffy :D

Rebelious

Reaction score
First of all, sorry for my English.
I play since the Beta.
Exactly, we are not haters, we love the game and this is the reason we still play today. we just want better conditions.
Diamonds price is abusive, Host is very slow.
And complaining is not messing up. Our voice has to be heard.
I am grateful for all the work that Raissa & Jano and all the staff has been doing for the Padventures community, but if I continue like this I will stop playing and I know several Players who will follow the same path.

Thanks !!

Xog

Reaction score
I've always been very explosive and I've always been punished for it, but it's impossible to just accept what happens inside the game and be quiet, that's enough!
Either it changes or they will lose many players, especially Brazilian players!

Rebelious

Reaction score
And what are you actually expecting? I don't really like to be threatened and I feel like, when you are saying "I'll stop playing"

Dear Raissa, we are not threatening. we just hope for better conditions for the BRs, we realize that we are hated and you don't care about that.
A "Company" depends on its customers to stay active.

constructive criticism.(Cuz we like the game )

jeffy

Reaction score
We see that you don't like Brazilian players and don't give a damn about us ... The path the game is taking is well deserved!

It is not just today that this happens, right, in Brazilians we are always treated with disregard, and it has been a few years since Brazilians suffer with the

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Then read your posts, I see at least 3 suggesting u gonna leave if nothing changes, that's threatening, so firstly what are you expecting from us after those treatments and what are you expecting from us in general, forgetting ur threatenings?

@xog
What does liking certain nationality or not have to do with diamond prices? Actually it affects everyone, not just Brazilians, so why are you making urself kind of a world center? Before you accuse of disliking your nationality, speak for all players, not just yourselves.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Then read your posts, I see at least 3 suggesting u gonna leave if nothing changes, that's threatening, so firstly what are you expecting from us after those treatments and what are you expecting from us in general, forgetting ur threatenings?

@xog
What does liking certain nationality or not have to do with diamond prices? Actually it affects everyone, not just Brazilians, so why are you making urself kind of a world center? Before you accuse of disliking your nationality, speak for all players, not just yourselves.

the second is, i'm not a hater, this is a outburst of a tired player who loves padventures.

I know Raissa do your best for the game, with love

with all respect but i think you did not read all the text

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
with all respect but i think you did not read all the text

No bro, I have read everything, I asked what are you expecting, what are your expectations, but yet ur accusing us of disliking your nationality, answering with irony (is asking for expectations an irony? How other way do u ask what do u want us to do lol) and yet you brings threatens:.

demzpacito

Reaction score
We have our own inflationists on platinum too, right now 2 pieces of shit are doing that: Ajdontker and Zielona Strazala.

And they dont do this only with diamonds, but also with TMs, tickets, boxes, new balls, pretty much everything you can think of. I even posted about it a couple of months ago on "Funny trade offers" thread

DwvQ299.png

Honestly I don't see why staff doesn't do anything about it, it's a destructive behavior like any other. It's like buying tickets for a football game or a concert only to sell them for a higher price when tickets are sold out, namely SCALPING, and that's a crime in RL. So I honestly don't see why should it be treated differently in game (it's not even hard to track). As you pointed out, it's ruining economy by keeping prices from decreasing, prices that had already risen significantly due to diamond sink caused by introduction of mega stone unlinker/charm unlocker/gift boxes/etc

I thank you for bringing this subject to light and I hope staff do something to restrain this kind of behavior

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
the fact that you don't like Brazilian is old, it's not new, and there's no point in saying the opposite, that's a fact.
I am not threatening, we want equality.
and another, the only way for you to pay attention is aggressively, otherwise you irony

If you prefer aggression and accuse of an irony or disliking any kind of nationality, then I'm not interested in this thread. Do whatever u want, you started badly, and I don't care.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You are like that, and always have been, there is no point in talking to you, it is wasted time!

Then don't waste it, simple. I have asked what do you expect to know how we can eventually help but instead ur coming with accusations and threatens, cus as u said u prefer aggression so that's it. I'm not going to help if you are coming with such attitude :)

Back