What's new

Welcome!

New idea - Achievements

Did liked this idea ?

• Total voters

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Hello, how about to add achievements to game ? It would be funny to show them at the main site(like in tibia). I post some suggestions about achievements:

- 'First pokemon' - You can get this achievement, when you catch your first pokemon.
- 'Hole finder' - You can get this achievement, when you use 'Find Hole' ability 500x.
- 'The undertaker' - As above, but when you use 'Dig' ability 500x.
- 'High-Flyer' - You can get this achievement, when you fly level-by-level(I mean fly up/down) 2000x.
- 'Interior decorator' - You can get this achievement, when you open 500 boxes with furniture.
- 'Great catcher' - You can get this achievement, when you catch atleast 40 pokemons.
- 'Amazing catcher' - As above, but you need to catch atleast 70 pokemons.
- 'Incredible catcher' - As above, but you need to catch atleast 100 pokemons.
- 'Lemonade lover' - You can get this achievement, when you drink 2000 lemonades.
- 'Ship's Kobold' - You can get this achievement, when you traveled by ship 1000x.
- 'Happy berry picker/Bluebarian' - You can get this achievement, when you use 'Harvest' ability with 'success' 1000x.
- 'Hello, fatty fatty' - You can get this achievement, when you catch Snorlax.
- 'Here, fishy fishy' - You can get this achievement, when you reach 80 fishing.
- 'Natural born cowboy' - You can get this achievement, when you use 'Ride' ability 2000x.
- 'Nothing can stop me' - You can get this achievement, when you use 'Cut' ability 2000x.
- 'Safely stored away' - You can get this achievement, when you use PC locker 1000x.
- 'Wayfarer' - You can get this achievement, when you say 'Hi' to Nurse Joy in all cities.
- 'Box[2] opener' - You can get this achievement, when you open 25x box[2].
- 'Box[3] opener' - You can get this achievement, when you open 10x box[3].
- 'Box[4] opener' - You can get this achievement, when you open 1x box[4].
- 'Super lucky' - You can get this achievement, when you catch rare pokemon(Electabuzz, Magmar, Snorlax, Scyther, Lapras, Dratini, Dragonair or Dragonite)
- 'I can be everywhere' - You can get this achievement, when you use 'Teleport' ability 2000x.
- 'Traveler' - You can get this achievement, when you pass Train 2000x.
- 'Discover of fossils' - You can get this achievement, when you catch Kabuto/Kabutops, Omanyte/Omastar or Aerodactyl.

Tell me what do you think about this idea ? If you have any proposals to new achievements, tell it here.
Some of this achievements are from Tibia, but most of them are mine.

edit#
In poll is should be 'Did you liked this idea'... forget about 'you'.

Last edited:

YumpiPearl

Reaction score
Great but some have to be check like hole finder just with 1 time its enought :p

Bone.

Reaction score
Not bad, but the first achievement is only for new players :p

Raszagal

Reaction score
Mmm I think they have more important things to do...

But, it's a good idea btw :3

Agreed

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Not signed
You copied most of Tibia achievements
Get some original names, at least.....

Sparkymon

Reaction score

lol 25x box 2? and 10x box 3? where the hell can we get that easy? and well buy it for 500hd for box 2? and 1500hd for box 3?.. and what will we get? nidoran?machoke?gastly?machop?kadabra? lol waste...

Moj mistrz

Reaction score

lol 25x box 2? and 10x box 3? where the hell can we get that easy? and well buy it for 500hd for box 2? and 1500hd for box 3?.. and what will we get? nidoran?machoke?gastly?machop?kadabra? lol waste...
Who said that u need to buy all these boxes in one day ? Its achievement not a quest where u get milion hd... You can open all of the boxes in about 2-3 years.. Who cares ? You will get just achievement...
Not signed
You copied most of Tibia achievements
Get some original names, at least.....
o_O... so you decide to not sign it, because there are Tibian named achievements ? Get better reason.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
o_O... so you decide to not sign it, because there are Tibian named achievements ? Get better reason.

No, it's just because it's EXACTLY equal to Tibia, and Tibia's achievements are STUPID (like travelling with boat 329653565 times). Sorry if I didn't make clear in first post: we don't need it here.
Also, doing all this for NOTHING is another stupidity of Tibia. Should have a NPC that give you a reward.

Kdam1994

Reaction score
AGREEEEED!!!
IDEAS :
-monsterkill - kill 1000 people on pvp
-ludycruskill - kill 2500 " " "
-no body can stop you - kill 5000 people on pvp

Just ideas :)

Alfred

Reaction score
Nice idea......
My dear i am agree with you and i think it would be funny to show them at the main site.
Nice sharing.

Back