What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

bumpy bumpy

Ladyrawr

Reaction score
22:06 Used 6 great balls, 1 super ball, 2323 ultra balls, 1 safari ball, 116 rocket balls on Klefki.

I don't know if that is supposed to be this way, but if it's not..Could you increase catch hate since we are allowed to catch only one?

Tsotss

Reaction score
and there's no way of make time gets reset when someone leaves the daily room? It's not a solution but would make things be a bit faster.

Could you do something with it? Its really useless time if nobody is there.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Add extra chance for spiritomb(you probably forgot) :D
Add extra chance for milotic(even on 10k ubs)
You ask me why? Because feebas is much easier to catch and he have extra chance on 3k ubs, you just need some evo item. Why on 10k? Because its enough high and it will help for every catch collectioner.

Bump..

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

bumpppppp

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
22:06 Used 6 great balls, 1 super ball, 2323 ultra balls, 1 safari ball, 116 rocket balls on Klefki.

I don't know if that is supposed to be this way, but if it's not..Could you increase catch hate since we are allowed to catch only one?
Rejected.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Add extra chance for spiritomb(you probably forgot) :D
Add extra chance for milotic(even on 10k ubs)
You ask me why? Because feebas is much easier to catch and he have extra chance on 3k ubs, you just need some evo item. Why on 10k? Because its enough high and it will help for every catch collectioner.

Bump?

kilerhb

Reaction score
Fullfill Spooky Dimension with Gengars
and underground in tower west of Vermilion with Haunters
Reason : By now , Gengar mansion with undergrounds is 24/7 occupied by people , fighting with each other to have right for respawn. Adding these two options will allow to reduce those unnecessery fights , and also would revive those empty places

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hi, maybe Aurorus with ride should be a good idea, thanks c:
Amor para todos

Please! Add Ride to Aurorus and Tyrantrum. Both are big pokemons and both have a good body-complexion to be able to be riden.

RCrgXwM.png
hz12IYo.png

*Info from bulbapedia.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Community and Members of Staff.

I would like to suggest making Aurorus and Tyrantrum's Spawn available after finishing the 100,0000,000 B.C. quest.

Reason:
*Aurorus' Spawn: There are 22 (or 23 ?) Aurorus in there, which make it good to hunt, since you don't have to wait for them to spawn. It is also perfect to lvl up Fighting and Steel type pokemons, since Aurorus is 4x (2.25x in PAd) weak to these two types. Also... it drops TM014 Blizzard which only Lapras and Piloswine, in addition to Aurorus, drop it and these two latter pokemons have no spawn like Aurorus' one. But please, don't think it is only because of the TM drop, it really is a good place to lvl up pokes.

*Tyrantrum's Spawn: It is a great place to lvl up, too. And also, to catch Cradily and Armaldo (I caught Armaldo there, thanks! ). It is another great place to lvl up Steel-type pokemons too. Furthermore, we could loot TMs 037 Sandstorm from Tyranitar and 065 Infestation from Armaldo. But as I said, it is more about lvling up pokes.

Why do I emphasise on Steel types? Because there are few good spawns to lvl up Steel-type pokes, and they are for high lvls only. I can only think of Rock 200, New Ice 180 and Rampardos (which is almost always occupied). I really loved the new 180 Fairy Spawn, however there are lots of Azumarills and they are not weak to Steel and they heal like crazy, so it makes it a little bit difficult to lvl up a Steel-type pokemon in there. I would say that spawn is perfect to lvl up Poison-types only, which might limit it.

Lastly, it is kinda sad the time you spent mapping these area so we can only access them once.

Please consider my suggestion.

Thanks!

demzpacito

Reaction score

I would like to suggest making Aurorus and Tyrantrum's Spawn available after finishing the 100,0000,000 B.C. quest.

Reason:
*Aurorus' Spawn: There are 22 (or 23 ?) Aurorus in there, which make it good to hunt, since you don't have to wait for them to spawn. It is also perfect to lvl up Fighting and Steel type pokemons, since Aurorus is 4x (2.25x in PAd) weak to these two types. Also... it drops TM014 Blizzard which only Lapras and Piloswine, in addition to Aurorus, drop it and these two latter pokemons have no spawn like Aurorus' one. But please, don't think it is only because of the TM drop, it really is a good place to lvl up pokes.

*Tyrantrum's Spawn: It is a great place to lvl up, too. And also, to catch Cradily and Armaldo (I caught Armaldo there, thanks! ). It is another great place to lvl up Steel-type pokemons too. Furthermore, we could loot TMs 037 Sandstorm from Tyranitar and 065 Infestation from Armaldo. But as I said, it is more about lvling up pokes.

Why do I emphasise on Steel types? Because there are few good spawns to lvl up Steel-type pokes, and they are for high lvls only. I can only think of Rock 200, New Ice 180 and Rampardos (which is almost always occupied). I really loved the new 180 Fairy Spawn, however there are lots of Azumarills and they are not weak to Steel and they heal like crazy, so it makes it a little bit difficult to lvl up a Steel-type pokemon in there. I would say that spawn is perfect to lvl up Poison-types only, which might limit it.

Lastly, it is kinda sad the time you spent mapping these area so we can only access them once.

Thanks!

If you think steel types cant hunt on fairies cause of azumarills then they cant hunt on rock 200+ as well cause of steelixes and probopasses xd. But Im not making an objection, just an observation

NandoCruise

Reaction score
If you think steel types cant hunt on fairies cause of azumarills then they cant hunt on rock 200+ as well cause of steelixes and probopasses xd. But Im not making an objection, just an observation

I haven’t tried lvling steel types at Rock 200. Good observation though. However, difference would be Steelixs and Probopasses don’t heal like crazy.

Anyway, if rock 200 doesn’t work... then another reason to make spawns available.

����

demzpacito

Reaction score
Add some Gliscors, Lickilickys and Weaviles to resps

Right now we have decent resps for almost all pokes from INQ box but those 3 (not counting Lux/Zong/Toxi). I see no point in having such difference on it

Weavile is 1 every 5 min (if Im not mistaken) on a resp that usually people use for lvling
Gliscor is 1 every 3 min
Lickilicky (the most critical imo) is 1 every 5 min inside the safari and sometimes it comes in 120+ lvl

I thought about adding 3-4 Weavile to 205+ dark room, 3-4 Lickilicky to new 180+ normal resp and 3-4 Gliscor to 170+ Ground

Besides that, I beg you to fix Lickilickys hp. It has like miniboss life, takes me 3-4 fighting pokes full tm to kill it

Regards

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community!

I saw someone suggested to make move "Thousand Arrows" possible to hit Flying-type pokemons and pokemons with Ability Levitate.
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26300-Players-PA-Ideas/page86&p=367837#post367837
I believe that would be really nice, since it would be according the real pokemon games and it will help ground-type pokemons with this move a little bit more in battle.

Anyways... back to my point: I want to suggest making move Feather Dance have same effect as Baby-dolls eyes, meaning to say, to reduce opponent's damage. (I don't know if it already has this effect in PAd, though I think not)

I was watching this episode: https://www.pokeflix.tv/video/17-breaking-titles-at-the-chateau (hopefully link works for you too), and on 12:57 you can see how Chester's Fletchling uses Feather Dance move on Pikachu and then Ash asks "What's going on?" and Chester answers: We just blew at Pikachu's attack power".

Also, according to bulbapedia, too, it has that effect:
MW0FNum.png

Hopefully you can consider my suggestion and WisdomHaris' suggestion as well.

Thanks!

NandoCruise

Reaction score

Reason:

Thanks!

So many things to bump, but I will only bump this one.

BUMP!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Bumping in 3...2...1...

Please! Add Ride to Aurorus and Tyrantrum. Both are big pokemons and both have a good body-complexion to be able to be riden.

RCrgXwM.png
hz12IYo.png

*Info from bulbapedia.

Hello PAd Community!

I saw someone suggested to make move "Thousand Arrows" possible to hit Flying-type pokemons and pokemons with Ability Levitate.
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26300-Players-PA-Ideas/page86&p=367837#post367837
I believe that would be really nice, since it would be according the real pokemon games and it will help ground-type pokemons with this move a little bit more in battle.

Anyways... back to my point: I want to suggest making move Feather Dance have same effect as Baby-dolls eyes, meaning to say, to reduce opponent's damage. (I don't know if it already has this effect in PAd, though I think not)

I was watching this episode: https://www.pokeflix.tv/video/17-breaking-titles-at-the-chateau (hopefully link works for you too), and on 12:57 you can see how Chester's Fletchling uses Feather Dance move on Pikachu and then Ash asks "What's going on?" and Chester answers: We just blew at Pikachu's attack power".

Also, according to bulbapedia, too, it has that effect:
MW0FNum.png

Hopefully you can consider my suggestion and WisdomHaris' suggestion as well.

Thanks!

Reason:

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back