What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Add some Gliscors, Lickilickys and Weaviles to resps

Right now we have decent resps for almost all pokes from INQ box but those 3 (not counting Lux/Zong/Toxi). I see no point in having such difference on it

Weavile is 1 every 5 min (if Im not mistaken) on a resp that usually people use for lvling
Gliscor is 1 every 3 min
Lickilicky (the most critical imo) is 1 every 5 min inside the safari and sometimes it comes in 120+ lvl

I thought about adding 3-4 Weavile to 205+ dark room, 3-4 Lickilicky to new 180+ normal resp and 3-4 Gliscor to 170+ Ground

Besides that, I beg you to fix Lickilickys hp. It has like miniboss life, takes me 3-4 fighting pokes full tm to kill it

Regards

Add Tm Blizzard to Articunos loot
Add Tm Electric Storm to Zapdos loot
Increase rate of Blast Burner on Enteis loot (decrease rate of Lava)

bumpty bump

Goddoses

Reaction score
Add spirite to catch on the page :
-sinnoh(budew,munchlax etc)
-unova (snivy,tepig etc)
-kalos (froakie,frogadier etc)
- pokemons(get from daily tasks)
- alola(the ones you added already and others alola pokemons from others islands what will be added afterwards)
- delete spirite celebi xd

Add it as you will find some free time. I'm one of those people who likes to catch pokemon and after catching, look at the list.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i have no idea how this happened cause ive never owned a single beast ball but

Mz8unZT8hZVQunPz8unBz8unPw.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is it possible to boost Lopunny and Diggersby catch rate like you did with pokes from previous events that were recently added to the map (Jellicent, Whimisicott, Lilligant)?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible to boost Lopunny and Diggersby catch rate like you did with pokes from previous events that were recently added to the map (Jellicent, Whimisicott, Lilligant)?

We didn't boost anything.

demzpacito

Reaction score
We didn't boost anything.

What I mean is: every poke when introduced ingame through reward from event comes with Very Rare rate. After you introduced Alola, I noticed some of them were still Very Rare (at least Whimisicott were for sure). After that it became Rare. Thats what I mean for boosting, setting a greater rate

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What I mean is: every poke when introduced ingame through reward from event comes with Very Rare rate. After you introduced Alola, I noticed some of them were still Very Rare (at least Whimisicott were for sure). After that it became Rare. Thats what I mean for boosting, setting a greater rate

When they aren't available in map and it says "very rare" means their rate is 0. We don't set catch rates for them, when they can be obtained through the event, that's why it seemed to be "boosted", but it wasn't. "very rare" is when rate starts from 0 to xx. The same can be noticed in pokedex info of uncatchable pokemons, like hitmonlee for example. So request denied, sorry :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
When they aren't available in map and it says "very rare" means their rate is 0. We don't set catch rates for them, when they can be obtained through the event, that's why it seemed to be "boosted", but it wasn't. "very rare" is when rate starts from 0 to xx. The same can be noticed in pokedex info of uncatchable pokemons, like hitmonlee for example. So request denied, sorry :)

I understand this. All Im trying to say from the beginning is that you could make Lopunny and Diggersby as hard as the other pokes from past events. But your call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back