What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Add some Gliscors, Lickilickys and Weaviles to resps

Right now we have decent resps for almost all pokes from INQ box but those 3 (not counting Lux/Zong/Toxi). I see no point in having such difference on it

Weavile is 1 every 5 min (if Im not mistaken) on a resp that usually people use for lvling
Gliscor is 1 every 3 min
Lickilicky (the most critical imo) is 1 every 5 min inside the safari and sometimes it comes in 120+ lvl

I thought about adding 3-4 Weavile to 205+ dark room, 3-4 Lickilicky to new 180+ normal resp and 3-4 Gliscor to 170+ Ground

Besides that, I beg you to fix Lickilickys hp. It has like miniboss life, takes me 3-4 fighting pokes full tm to kill it

Regards

What about this

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Make an option to enable WASD as arrow keys

done... since some years ago lol
FGT9RkU.png

kilerhb

Reaction score
Increase Exp for Magmortar
For comparison:
16:52 Your Sandslash gained 3192 experience. <- that was for ~60 magmar
16:50 Your Sandslash gained 1992 experience. <- and that for ~110 magmortar - pokemon which is more tanky , deals more dmg , and has much higher lvl

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Increase Exp for Magmortar
For comparison:
16:52 Your Sandslash gained 3192 experience. <- that was for ~60 magmar
16:50 Your Sandslash gained 1992 experience. <- and that for ~110 magmortar - pokemon which is more tanky , deals more dmg , and has much higher lvl

Fixed. Wait for next restart / reload.

shellman

Reaction score
Make Crystal onix, Red Gyarados and Elder Charizard (from spawn) drop any tms, this could motivate players who tries to catch it and make the respawn less boring(the drops from c onix and red gya in the dex are for the bosses, elder could drop changing scales tm since it has it in the moveset?)

demzpacito

Reaction score
Make Crystal onix, Red Gyarados and Elder Charizard (from spawn) drop any tms, this could motivate players who tries to catch it and make the respawn less boring(the drops from c onix and red gya in the dex are for the bosses, elder could drop changing scales tm since it has it in the moveset?)

if im not mistaken crystal onix drops rock blast. pretty sure a friend (sabbadin lach) looted a couple of them (either that or he lied to me xd)
but itd be a nice idea to have a better tm indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back