Caught 550 = Receive 25k + yellow box
Caught 600 = Receive 30k+ yellow box
Pokemon Researcher Level 6, 480 pokedex = Receive 2k
Pokemon Researcher Level 7, 560 pokedex = Receive 3k
Pokemon Researcher Level 8, 640 pokedex = Receive 4k
Pokemon Researcher Level 9, 720 pokedex = Receive 5k
Pokemon Researcher Level 10, 800 pokedex = Receive 6k

nice suggestions.

catch achievements could have more unique rewards, money and yellow box looks a little boring.. but better than nothing..

just for the record, my kb4 of lvl 300 had a poliwrath x((

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Remove exp restriction in poi and inqui areas. I think is time to remove this because we have great respawns there and the new ones (malie) are better than those. I'm asking this because now we have many high level players and is hard to find some decent places to exp (now I'm almost 280 and I see many players 200+). Please please :(

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Current input on accel module is slow as heck, in order to go faster we must keep the directional arrow/wasd keys pressed, is there a way to make the accel module do that? cause if we need to press down a key, is not that automatic, and its a HUGE difference speed-wise.

Torfik

Reaction score
Reduce time to trade cards (now is 5 days) or delete them. What is it for? just annoying. it's just my humble opinion;)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
We current have 4 pokemons exclusive of daily tasks costing 130 points, you get them randomly and with a chance of shiny. At best it takes 65 days delivering 2 tasks a day and you may receive a pokemon that you dont want so much... since we have the option of get a random tm and by making more tasks and paying more points we can choose/limit the type of the random tm, my suggestion is with 170 points we may choose the pokemon (espur F, espur M, skiddo or larvesta), but without chance of shiny. It could be even 30 extra tasks and giving up the chance of getting a shiny, or 40 and keep the shiny chance... my suggestion is more to include this option to remove the randomness with some value you think is a fair requirement.

Shouya

Reaction score
Is it possible to return old interface of catches from page to put it inside game's interface for catches? It's easier to keep track of catches with that old interface with pokemons in gif forms when you have higher amount of catches?

huberto

Reaction score
Can you make it impossible to enter new spawns (with powders) if someone is already there? Would be kinda lame to go and waste powders just to see someone hunting there. If you accept my suggestion, would be good to add anti-afk zone for these new spawns - if you are not getting exp in lets say 5 minutes window you get kicked to PC.

Receptor

Reaction score
Can you make it impossible to enter new spawns (with powders) if someone is already there? Would be kinda lame to go and waste powders just to see someone hunting there. If you accept my suggestion, would be good to add anti-afk zone for these new spawns - if you are not getting exp in lets say 5 minutes window you get kicked to PC.

But what with players who want only make quest?

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Maybe better have a vision from respaw, to see with have people in there or no. Maybe the most easy thing is create a book in the left of portal, which contains the name of the player is in respaw. This way people can hunt together and people who want just go quest can do.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe better have a vision from respaw, to see with have people in there or no. Maybe the most easy thing is create a book in the left of portal, which contains the name of the player is in respaw. This way people can hunt together and people who want just go quest can do.

Or another idea is let us entrance the room by clicking on basin for 30sec-1min (depends how much time is needed to explore whole area and not complete quest [if is any]) and see if someone is there or not and after any time we will be kicked out of there to place near basin. Then if it would be empty, we could go to respawn normally by using powders. Of course here will be restriction that we can do it one time for 2 hours for example (to avoid go there for free for 1min and kill spawn and leave). That way we could see if is worth to entrance there and we won't lose powders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back