What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I don't wanna complicate it, but have you tried fixing this ping? I mean, normal ping should be 30-40~ as an average compared to the other games. Even that 30-40 depends on person's net speed, but I think the performance would change significantly if you fix it. The delay on throwing balls is what bugs me the most.

Its not delay coz of ping its just exhaust i think.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't wanna complicate it, but have you tried fixing this ping? I mean, normal ping should be 30-40~ as an average compared to the other games. Even that 30-40 depends on person's net speed, but I think the performance would change significantly if you fix it. The delay on throwing balls is what bugs me the most.

low ping is when game server is close to you. Since server is located in Canada, then ping is higher.

mmarvim

Reaction score
and there's no way of make time gets reset when someone leaves the daily room? It's not a solution but would make things be a bit faster.
Since my Idea was rejected...
BUMP!!!!!

This is a common thing to happen, usualy more than 4 players:
CwoCxfd.png

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
What about removing the dead bodies of uncatchable pokes? Yeah, we have the greyish thing, that could be useful when we had to loot manually. Now with the new autoloot system, they can vanish. It could help when people is targeting small pokes on a place where Pokes 120+ spawns (for example, Rotom and Mismagius under dead 120+ Gengars/Dusknoirs). Since we don't need to get closer anymore, just vanish it like raid 120+ pokes.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello; I really like the new sprites but there is this 1 tiny problem. Nidorino's sprite is a Shiny Nidorina sprite, they look exactly the same(just have different colours). So, can you change it please?

LV3UlxW.png

P.S. And please change Lucario's side looks(t3 t4) ._. ._. ._. (It looks really good on t1 and t2)

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
I know this subject has already been discussed but Id still like to come up with a new suggestion: allow more than one ability reset with an increasing requirement of diamonds. Ex: 1st time you reset cost 2 diamonds, 2nd time cost 3 diamonds, 3rd time 4 diamonds and 4th 5 diamonds. The number of times may be finite, but one is just too few imo, specially for pokes with 3 different abilities

Shouya

Reaction score
I know this subject has already been discussed but Id still like to come up with a new suggestion: allow more than one ability reset with an increasing requirement of diamonds. Ex: 1st time you reset cost 2 diamonds, 2nd time cost 3 diamonds, 3rd time 4 diamonds and 4th 5 diamonds. The number of times may be finite, but one is just too few imo, specially for pokes with 3 different abilities

Lul no.

NandoCruise

Reaction score

I think it is a great idea. However, to avoid abuse it should be limited to 3 tries.

It is quite frustrating sometimes to spend days (weeks or even months in some cases), and not getting the ability you wanted.

For example:
-Cloned pokes. Let's say you want a Cloned Gengar with Levitate (really helpful, since it's weak against ground), you catch it after ticket #6 (this means you have been to cloned island at least for 2 months) and you get it with Cursed Body, use ability reset and BUM! again Cursed Body.
Or Cloned Scyther with Ability Technician, forgets it when evolved to Scizor and keeps "swarm" after using ability reset. I have seen a couple of Cloned/Normal Scizors like this. (really expensive pokemon and hard to get)
-Rhyperior. We all know how complicated and expensive it is to get a Protector in-game. I know of someone in Diamond Server who lvled up a Rhydon from lvl 70 to lvl 115, and he actually TMed his Rhydon. When he evolved it, it changed its ability to Solid Rock and even though he used an ability reset, Rhyperior kept Solid Rock Ability.
-Eevee Evolution. Particularly Sylveon. Doing Sylveon missions at Cute Island is really tedious. I had to do it 3 times, since the first 2 Sylveon didn't learn Pixilate even after I used ability reset.

And I can keep going with examples.

I don't see how allowing 3 tries will impact/influence the game in a negative way; quite the contrary in my opinion.

Thanks for reading ^^

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

lol, i noticed this only now, i caught a lot of mightyenas while trying to catch absol, latter hydreigon in 205, but almst all of them was after extra... Hope they change their mind.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score

Bumpy Bumpy!

karksiukas

Reaction score
1) Add any locker in Goldenrod radio station. It's the only place where one is nonexistent while Santiago is.
Perhaps something like here:
19:22 You see floor.
Position: {x = 2601, y = 4453, z = 6}.

2) Add mailbox(es) to Mandarin mainland cities:
Trovitopolis
Mandarin
Old Village

In or by Pokecenters. I've tried looking for them but could not find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back