What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

karksiukas

Reaction score
i propose reflect free EVERYDAY BROOO!!!! JUSTTTTT DOOO ITTTT!!!!!! BRINEE NOWWW!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUUEEE!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

giphy.webp

mmarvim

Reaction score
Add multiple daily quest rooms, as you did with daily dungeons. Please?

Add Rampardos task, 20k whatever, same as TM task, if you don't loot fossil after killing that amound you can get it.

This will take too long? Or it's a bad idea?

Rafugil

Reaction score
Auto fishing since we already have autoloot it would just be fair u know :ddddddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Add multiple daily quest rooms, as you did with daily dungeons. Please?

Add Rampardos task, 20k whatever, same as TM task, if you don't loot fossil after killing that amound you can get it.

Auto fishing since we already have autoloot it would just be fair u know :ddddddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rejected.
1. We have decided to reject it, it's not necessary to be added, you can wait few minutes till someone else leaves the cave. We copy maps several times only, if it is really necessary.
2. Not interested in adding task for now, but we might change our mind in the future
3. Let me no comment it

mmarvim

Reaction score
Rejected.
1. We have decided to reject it, it's not necessary to be added, you can wait few minutes till someone else leaves the cave. We copy maps several times only, if it is really necessary.

Actually sometimes you have to wait 30min+ cause massive amount of players doing it, and they all move/push/click first. If adding multiple rooms ins't possible, at least add somekind** of queue. Please? :)

And btw, really thanks, a simple answer is greater than silence, even if it's rejecting. I know it take time to do.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
and there's no way of make time gets reset when someone leaves the daily room? It's not a solution but would make things be a bit faster.
up to Hohenheim or Jano

Can we get an update to butterfree sprite (size)? Now looks like a flea from beautifly

Cummy3O.png
Spriter did beautifly too big, but I've decided to let it be (it's the same size as vivillon). Butterfree, the same as beautifly should be smaller at all. You guys like to complain, if pokemon's sprite is too big, so I don't really know, if it is good idea.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
up to Hohenheim or Jano

Spriter did beautifly too big, but I've decided to let it be (it's the same size as vivillon). Butterfree, the same as beautifly should be smaller at all. You guys like to complain, if pokemon's sprite is too big, so I don't really know, if it is good idea.

ahmmm is not a complaint, it's a feedback-asking, that's it xD but I think all those butterflies should have the same size, I mean, could butterfree have the same size than the others please?

Reaction score
I would like to know and not only know, but also propose, so that in a possible future, you could make some changes in the pre-evolutions of the pokemons in game. More specifically from the older regions (Kanto and Johto). This change I say is a rebalancing on them (it would be helpful while leveling), maybe some subtle changes in their list of moves and some additions of more TMs in their TM Learnset, since most of them can learn only TMs like TM045 Attract and some other TM003 Water Pulse. The work you did on pikachu was really incredible. would be very appreciable if you could do, not the same, but some improvements in the other pre-evolutions. In present times the pre evolutions are really beautiful (in their sprites). Particularly, I intend to make a collection of these pokemons and I know of some, many other players who have the same idea. So, I leave this request here, if possible.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
ahmmm is not a complaint, it's a feedback-asking, that's it xD but I think all those butterflies should have the same size, I mean, could butterfree have the same size than the others please?

But I didn't say it's a complaint. I said, that when pokemons have too big sprite, players are usualy complaining, what can happen in case of increasing butterfree's size. I guess it can, but not right now

Reaction score
I would like to know and not only know, but also propose, so that in a possible future, you could make some changes in the pre-evolutions of the pokemons in game. More specifically from the older regions (Kanto and Johto). This change I say is a rebalancing on them (it would be helpful while leveling), maybe some subtle changes in their list of moves and some additions of more TMs in their TM Learnset, since most of them can learn only TMs like TM045 Attract and some other TM003 Water Pulse. The work you did on pikachu was really incredible. would be very appreciable if you could do, not the same, but some improvements in the other pre-evolutions. In present times the pre evolutions are really beautiful (in their sprites). Particularly, I intend to make a collection of these pokemons and I know of some, many other players who have the same idea. So, I leave this request here, if possible.

bump.

Shouya

Reaction score
I don't wanna complicate it, but have you tried fixing this ping? I mean, normal ping should be 30-40~ as an average compared to the other games. Even that 30-40 depends on person's net speed, but I think the performance would change significantly if you fix it. The delay on throwing balls is what bugs me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back