Status
Not open for further replies.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Add shiny info on pokedex, just like rotom

bump

and another suggestion:

make it possible to choose which auto ss you wanna take, like "only catch of pokes, only lvl up of char, only lvl up of poke etc, going further would be nice to choose for specific levels too (like only lvl 100/130 of pokes or whatever)

i mean i couldnt care less wether my poke got lvl 87 or not but i do care about the pokes i catch and when my pokes reach lvl 100. so i just wanted to take ss of that, the rest is just spam to me

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
My suggestion is to add Hoenn boxes 2 and 3 to the daily task rewards' family, just because Kanto and Johto ones are there :)
It could be worth some more points than Johto box 2 and 3, of course.

Reaction score
As asked for ... in according to the new house's system currently added, I would like to know if isn't there the possibility of you change the rent payment of houses of fifteen days in fifteen days instead of weekly? Certainly the houses are not so expensive, even if they are so big and beautiful. But it is something else (financially in game speaking) that we will now have to worry about. Of course, for those who have large amounts of money this would not have affected much. But in my case and maybe in the case of some others this will. Well, I'm starting from 0 again, trying to equip my pkms and do some other things, I've found a job and I have a few hours to play, but I still want to continue, so it will take a little more effort to get me to reserve the rent money from my house, and seriously I would not want to lose it. I'm sorry for such subjectivity and apparent selfishness in this post, but if you could change your rental charge at least every 15 days, I, and a few others maybe, would be grateful.

Invictus

Reaction score
"You cannot trade more than 100 items."

Increase this limit of items that can be traded because some pokes are worthing more than 1kk and the sale has to be made in two parts, thanks.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
when trading a tm you cannot see what TM is being trade, only its sprite. so if you want to buy a reflect you can be scammed and buy a psychic or power split instead, for example

its avoidable by asking the player to trade it in a bag, but that shouldnt be need, i suggest you add the same message for single itens and not only when trading bags

mmarvim

Reaction score
when trading a tm you cannot see what TM is being trade, only its sprite. so if you want to buy a reflect you can be scammed and buy a psychic or power split instead, for example

its avoidable by asking the player to trade it in a bag, but that shouldnt be need, i suggest you add the same message for single itens and not only when trading bags

Just "look" in tm in trade window (right+left or shift+left click) and you can check that

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Well i've been thinking on some small improvements that would make the game better(at least IMO, i accept other people's opinions also :D) and wouldn't take much of staff time to achieve(i guess).

Please give a small improvement on harvest/mining time or on how harvest/minning works? we got a lot of new berries but still 2 minutes harvest, it's as frustrating as fishing(but it's listed on plans for 2018 an improvement so np)

Please give us a way to trade pokémons and items, the only way atm is by parcel/trading on depot, which is not "practical", yes we can go pvp and trade from depot, but shouldn't be like that(at least in my POV)

As i suggested here(but was kinda ignored even tho is a simple thing to help players):http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...House-Auctions&p=362784&viewfull=1#post362784
I'd suggest bank system improvements, but Hohen said that would come in the future, and ik that's not an easy task, so i'll repeat my suggestion: Make any command on the npc window to help new players on understanding the bank system(half of the players who msg me about it doesn't know what does he, the other half doesn't understand how to deposit money).

Pokémon targeting system still pretty annoying, i'm not talking about running on a spawn and dying, i'm talking about my porygon Z getting stuck in the middle of "easter rats" next to me, and then a easter rat started to attack me, like ???????????

Improve pokémon changing speeds a bit, or let us summon them anywhere(the good ol' bug "there's a gengar on top of you, die fool"), i've had a lot of bad times with that, cause someone moved a ghost pokémon to my location, then i had to wait my "exausted time" finish to change my pokemons, or do it manually, that also is annoying at raids, when you summon a pokemon and it gets killed so fast you must wait to change again.

Let us choose which channel to open automatically when we log in, i usually have to open like 5 chats everytime i log in.

PLEASE MAKE THE BERRY WINDOW'S optional/ minimized at default, that little thing is annoying af. Also, if the "moves" window could have a lock, that would be great also.

Something that i already suggested but dunno where, TV system nowadays is very, VERY unpractical, even worse on low specs PC'S, i'd like to suggest the old tv system back, or maybe something like it(cause i it had a LOT of bugs), so tv would be relevant again.

Also, somethings i've noticed regarding the sea: when we are flying on the same level as the sea, our chars get really slow, i mean REALLY SLOW. and also, there's some spots that you can't fish, idk why yet, but it's kinda weird.

Also, sniff, light and search are kinda "useless" atm, i'm thinking on a suggestion to make, but nothing useful came to mind yet, only use i could see on search was to find NPC'S, which would be helpful to low level to find some, and to high levels to find some whose change positions(i'm looking at you, elite 4!), and i think that wouldn't hurt the game.

Daycare is kinda weird also, breeding is not "profitable" neither practical anymore, and it takes a lot of time to pokemons to level up there, i'm not asking for 1 week lvl 130, but that could be revised also.

There were a thread from long ago, hotlinks:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?13231-Hotlinks&highlight=hotlinks
this tread was useful as hell to me(as player and tutor), so i'd like to see if there's any change on this being updated with most recent changes and systems, and also add the commands we have ingame(i could write them down if i knew all of them), because there's A LOT of them ingame, and there's no easy reference to them, only players to teach another players.

Ah! And one more thing, could you be more specific on changes? rebalance things, sprites, etc, we would like the minor things as we like to hear the bigger changes in details, wouldn't take like 3 minutes to instead of "sprite changes", change to "sprite changes of x y z pokemon", we would appreciate it :D

Thank you!

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Please give us a way to trade pokémons and items, the only way atm is by parcel/trading on depot, which is not "practical", yes we can go pvp and trade from depot, but shouldn't be like that(at least in my POV)

Imo adding the possibility to put a Bag on Pokemon Case would be already very helpful.

Last edited:

Popeye

Reaction score
Is possible to have a train in hoen and in jhoto? it would be more easy for low lvl players to reach nice respawn without meet any dangerous pokemon...

I know that is not so easy, but it will be nice

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is possible to have a train in hoen and in jhoto? it would be more easy for low lvl players to reach nice respawn without meet any dangerous pokemon...

I know that is not so easy, but it will be nice

hoenn has ships which imo is enough. Johto continent is as small, as train would be useless. The only cities harder to reach are olivine and ecruteak but i dont see anything good for low levels

Popeye

Reaction score
hoenn has ships which imo is enough. Johto continent is as small, as train would be useless. The only cities harder to reach are olivine and ecruteak but i dont see anything good for low levels

o_O I just realase about the ship in hoen jajaja, sorry for bothering .!sad

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Decrease the apricorn requirements for Spring Balls to 3 each. Given how hard it is to catch Vivillons I believe 5 of each is just too much

chanoo

Reaction score
i propose reflect free EVERYDAY BROOO!!!! JUSTTTTT DOOO ITTTT!!!!!! BRINEE NOWWW!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUUEEE!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back