What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
As I was leveling my tentacool, from 19 to 27, i realized that the moves barely gain any attack power. With gain in level, he should be able to kill faster and even stronger monsters, but he cant, because of this Low Dmg Increase on each move.

So my suggestion is to increase the Attack DMG at each level.
I suppose not all need this increase, but i imagine most do.

Thx. ^^

czomik

Reaction score
I'm going to propose a new outfit. I saw many of them related with anime, so why not Natsu Dragneel. He looks cool and im sure a lot of people who watch anime will like it.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I already suggested that on Staff chat, but didn't had enough time to make it reach to everyone.
Simple and pretty usefull for many quests and, now, for TM tasks.

- Make Essences usable to become a stack of 100 simple items again.

Essences are a good way to save space, but the items are required for quests and tasks, so just use on the essence to make it items again. This wouldn't affect economy, nor any part of the game other than help players on transporting quest items.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I already suggested that on Staff chat, but didn't had enough time to make it reach to everyone.
Simple and pretty usefull for many quests and, now, for TM tasks.

- Make Essences usable to become a stack of 100 simple items again.

Essences are a good way to save space, but the items are required for quests and tasks, so just use on the essence to make it items again. This wouldn't affect economy, nor any part of the game other than help players on transporting quest items.

Totally agree! I don't remember how many times I wrote about this, especially in polish thread and other players I saw too. Hope in near few days we will see it !

juliocesarbm

Reaction score
Wanted to make a suggestion. To be able to exchange diamond char and pearl to platinum, but with a one-way but no return to another server

Popeye

Reaction score
I want to know if is possible that in the training room we can summon or create the new cloned and shiny pokes to test them.

Thanks

New Dawn

Banned user
Reaction score
I would like to suggest taking this thread/board of suggestions ingame. Place a board on "pvp area" with all this content there... :D

koles

Reaction score
Hello.
Because of new Yanmega's sprite i would like to suggest addon for this pokemon:

mega_yanmega_by_brickhouzzzze-d6h8dm8.jpg

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Maybe could allow a secondary character to get TM Task... but not allowing the main one get it on the same month... Example: This month (April) i get tasks for my main char... so im not allowed to get on the second one, next month (May) i could get a TM task on the second chaarcter, not allowing on the main one. So it would help people who has characters on different servers.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe could allow a secondary character to get TM Task... but not allowing the main one get it on the same month... Example: This month (April) i get tasks for my main char... so im not allowed to get on the second one, next month (May) i could get a TM task on the second chaarcter, not allowing on the main one. So it would help people who has characters on different servers.

Thats propably wont happend because even if you have chars on others worlds you can still sell them and get money on main char.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, would it be possible to increase the drop rate from the Steel Powders also aggron is a steel type poke and it doesnt drop steel powders.

and i dont know where i need to place this but i think these 2 pokemons would be a good addition to the game

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gothita_(Pokémon)

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Frillish_(Pokémon)

Cheers!

1. Some items purposely are harder to loot.
2. We'll add the powder to Aggron's loot.
3. We're not planning to add new pokes for now, besides incoming Alola region.

kerrelvar

Reaction score
thanks! thou i think increasing the steel powder drop rate isnt a bad idea since theres only one quest that asks you for that i believe its metal coat and the other uses for it are making lockers wich in my suggestion shouldnt be near as impossible to make since they are decorations for houses

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
thanks! thou i think increasing the steel powder drop rate isnt a bad idea since theres only one quest that asks you for that i believe its metal coat and the other uses for it are making lockers wich in my suggestion shouldnt be near as impossible to make since they are decorations for houses

Not really, they are not only decorations, but are also giving an adventage - You don't need to hold your pokemons from pokemon center to house plenty of times, it's for the players' comfort. Steel powders are also used for some quest, and may be used yet in the future. So I am sorry, but the rate cannot be increased.

The Viper

Reaction score
Not really, they are not only decorations, but are also giving an adventage - You don't need to hold your pokemons from pokemon center to house plenty of times, it's for the players' comfort. Steel powders are also used for some quest, and may be used yet in the future. So I am sorry, but the rate cannot be increased.

:pepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back