What's new

Welcome!

Legends Never Die [LT]

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Catch 197
Just waiting war end so nab Bosnian invite me back!!

9q6TtMoJ.png

Ludacha

Reaction score
I know dude,just Skroll said that he wait you to come to rape us,im looking for him to check what happend xD
Anyway you gave them hope,just for that 15 min xD to bad that you are not in your REAL guild

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Honestly it was just luck from your Guild, we sadly had some unexperienced guys that just gave your guild lot of free deads i bet 1 vs 1 against any of your guild wouldnt defeat me :D
anyway congratulations, you have defeated probably the best and richest guild.

Quezzitoo

Reaction score
Honestly it was just luck from your Guild, we sadly had some unexperienced guys that just gave your guild lot of free deads i bet 1 vs 1 against any of your guild wouldnt defeat me :D

Sorry??
We defeat the best and richest guild ?
How can we defeat ourselves?

Legends never die
Son :p

letitbleed

Reaction score
dont be childish plx. We are in different guilds and im sure tropa has its advantages aswell. lets just fight only when we're having war :)

btw imo someone who's leaving guild just cause the war is on shouldnt be called a guild member

Ludacha

Reaction score

Where is that rich that you talk xD 3 of us together have 10000k+ and thats just 3 players xD anyway,you are defeated deal with it,raped to be honest xD

Back