What's new

Welcome!

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Guild invitations
Option a) – the best in my opinion;
A window in game client, just like profile window/tutorials. Here's where players would be able to see all guilds. Leader and Vice leader could manage the one they own and make a recruitment. It would be possible to set requirements and maybe questions to be answered. Once player applies/answers questions leader & vice leader can accept or reject. Optionally we'll add black list to prevent someone from applying.

Guild Polls
In the same window, leaders and vice leaders should be able to create polls for their members. As simple as that (this is optional)

Guild Announcements
There will be a window (section actually) in which leaders and vice leaders would be able to leave some messages for other members, for example an hour of doing a quest etc.

Guild Island
There would be a guild island. At the beginning players would have only 10% access to it, that could be extended by co-working along guild members;
- by doing tasks
- by collecting materials to 'build' more stuff on the island
- others(?)

With every extension players would have extra bonuses such as;
*10% of the island (default)
possibility of picking unique tasks

*20% of the island
possibility to build a guild hall (without rooms for each member), a place for meeting to interract with other members.

*30% of the island,
possibility of extending guild hall in next levels: training grounds
1. A place, where you can duel with another guild member using test pokemons (just like those from test room). -> optional
2. A place, where you can test damages or spells on a dummy

*50% of the island
Allows guild members to fish on the island. In peace from non-guild players. -> optional

*75% of the island
New level in the hall with shop and NPC that buys TMs and held items for a better price.

*85% of the island
New level in the hall with mini games, such as ludo, tic tac toe and maybe memorize game, as well as a big garden that herbalists would be able to use to plant his stuff (berries, herbs)

*100% of the island
Possibility of joining guild challanges.
Possibility of improving TMs (slightly damage) -> optional, probably excluding pvp but not decided
Possibility of using tutoring system (optional)
Possibility of boss raid

Tutoring System (optional)​
This is what we thought about long long time ago but never made it happen. There would be a NPC, that could exchange some spell(s) in moveset of certain Pokemon. As we know some players prefer pokemons for PvP, and some for exp. Thanks to such systems they could exchange certain spells to help them in one of these things.
For example Venusaur could switch sleeping powder with grass pledge or secret power with nature power etc. (it's just an example tho).To exchange any move, a guild member would need to have guild points. Since this system is something big it might be skipped in the future and never be released, that's why it is optional. Take into consideration that there are a lot of pokemons in the game and there would be a lot of limits and only options, I mean it wouldn't be possible to change spell for anything you want.

Boss Raid​
There would be an automatic, random boss raid on guild's island. It would happen only if:
- guild has minimum 10 members
- There are minimum 5 players online
- Guild has minium x amount of points together.

Guild Challenges
A competetive system for guilds.
Guild members would be collecting "points" by exping, catching, fishing, mining and harvesting. Guild, that would collect most amount of points would get a bonus access for unique respawns and special guild boss, that would be spawning in unique area. Such boss would give "normal" loot as well as boss points that could be exchanged for special rewards (tms, helds, fishing baits, others). There's an option, that unique respawns would also have unique Pokemons.
Since guilds have different amount of members, points would be an average %.
Bonus access would be given for 3 up to 7 days.
Each guild could get it once per month
Points that have been collected by guild, but guild hasn't won, can be used for tutoring system or other things.

option a) points would be collected by guild members during all week.
option b) points would be collected only during saturday and sunday.

We invite you to collaborate and give your suggestion.

Nothing related to war, seriously in my opinion it's the most pointless thing, just spam of spells just like red vs blue. If you have any idea related to it, write it down.

Mathew95

Tutors
Reaction score
Guild Island sounds amazing, it would give a whole new perspective to belong to a guild and really encourage cooperative attitude in the game that its something lacking due to the fact that party hunting aint a thing (something tibia really work on). Love it

Barcelo

Reaction score
Time Trial Racing.

Cross scenarios like: Aga Hell, TM Case 12, Maze Runner. Two or three players per guild could go through a maze with a time limit.
We will test skills against players from other guilds and teamwork ("Heal" for example). The death of 1 player will imply immediate
disqualification, it is about teamwork with a difficulty, "time".

And thanks for make this more funny <3

Reaction score
Hello, my name in PA is Ledesmaa, I see it very interesting and I am very surprised by this new system.
If I would like to add something to discuss. By specifying that each character should respond to criticism of the guild, I would particularly add something like proposing that they (all players) carry an option like (when you ctrl + second click you can see "Addons" to watch and select ), likewise, we could place an option to see a percentage of behavior, for example, (if the character is expelled, enters, sells, or re-enters multiple guilds multiple times, he wanted established as a good or bad antecedent), in the which a leader or vice could recognize if it is convenient to accept their invitation or not, since a survey could be manipulated with behavioral lies or using another account. From already thank you very much!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, my name in PA is Ledesmaa, I see it very interesting and I am very surprised by this new system.
If I would like to add something to discuss. By specifying that each character should respond to criticism of the guild, I would particularly add something like proposing that they (all players) carry an option like (when you ctrl + second click you can see "Addons" to watch and select ), likewise, we could place an option to see a percentage of behavior, for example, (if the character is expelled, enters, sells, or re-enters multiple guilds multiple times, he wanted established as a good or bad antecedent), in the which a leader or vice could recognize if it is convenient to accept their invitation or not, since a survey could be manipulated with behavioral lies or using another account. From already thank you very much!

Thank you for your suggestion, it seems to be very interesting, but I see some flaws in it;
- What if leader or vice leader of previous guild purposely ruins player's reputation for no reason or for personal reasons unrelated to game/guild?
- What if player leaves guild himself, because let's say didn't agree with leader about a thing then leader makes a revengee and ruins his reputation too?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Please tell me that we are going to have similar system to warzones here!
PLZPLZPLZPLZ
Also, thanks for all those spoilers. Couldnt find the proper place, but everything seems fucking amazing.

Tsu

Reaction score
Please tell me that we are going to have similar system to warzones here!
PLZPLZPLZPLZ
Also, thanks for all those spoilers. Couldnt find the proper place, but everything seems fucking amazing.

I'm tired see sugestions of peace and farm and farm and farm, please, make some war in that game, we just fight when have "daily pvp events". "Castle War of guilds" like in tibia ot servers to gain access to a special area for some time (24~48 hours) for all the members of guild, in that area will have good spawns and places to hunt and farm special items for profissions. I have an idea more detailed about it, but the base is this.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I'm tired see sugestions of peace and farm and farm and farm, please, make some war in that game, we just fight when have "daily pvp events". "Castle War of guilds" like in tibia ot servers to gain access to a special area for some time (24~48 hours) for all the members of guild, in that area will have good spawns and places to hunt and farm special items for profissions. I have an idea more detailed about it, but the base is this.

Nothing related to war, seriously in my opinion it's the most pointless thing, just spam of spells just like red vs blue...

It was just a matter of reading the first post.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Honestly, war does not belong here. If you need such things then play tibia or strategy/war games. Let me explains few reasons why;

- Adding current war system in my opinion was a big mistake. The most useless thing in this game, Hohen just wasted his time for that
- Such thing will never be balanced, what would be the point of a war between guild of 300+ levels for example of Turek + Skies + other high levels vs guild of 130-150 lvl? Speed + hp would make them always win.
- Nerfing speed would affect everything else while being in war
- Nerfing hp is not possible
- Only partialy balannce it is damage dealt not in numbers, but in % and that's not possible because nobody will create separated system for 500+ pokemons x 12 spells (10 +2 tms) to be dealing percentage damage and I suppose it would still be hard to be balanced and would be probably affecting pve stuff.
- What's the point of a war if player stays invurnerable as long as he/she has his/her pokemon out and switching for another is a matter of a second, repeatedly using revives + adding running around the map factor + high hp of high levels makes it pointless as fk
- Creating special zone for open battles is pointless either for all the reasons mentioned above, pvp red vs blue is a good example of that + brainless spam of spells, that's how the "war" looks alike

this is why war does not belong here.

About castle I currently got no opinion, no need to explain how it works since Jano is the one who invented and created this system years ago ^.^

elesio

Reaction score
I love all the news about guild system, im Very excited to see all this working in the game. About some war system i think we can do something like the snowball event, an arena with 2 teams who players work togheter to Win the match without op speed or big hp advantage. Just an idea for satisfy the players who want some pvp

Cesittos

Reaction score
This is what we thought about long long time ago but never made it happen. There would be a NPC, that could exchange some spell(s) in moveset of certain Pokemon. As we know some players prefer pokemons for PvP, and some for exp. Thanks to such systems they could exchange certain spells to help them in one of these things.
For example Venusaur could switch sleeping powder with grass pledge or secret power with nature power etc. (it's just an example tho).To exchange any move, a guild member would need to have guild points. Since this system is something big it might be skipped in the future and never be released, that's why it is optional. Take into consideration that there are a lot of pokemons in the game and there would be a lot of limits and only options, I mean it wouldn't be possible to change spell for anything you want.

YES, YES, YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xD

Khylithos

Reaction score
Hello,
In my opinion is the suggestion which I am making here a good one. So here it comes..
At the beginning of tibia OT servers, there were servers which were only based on capture the flag between two teams. There you had the four different vocations such as in Tibia and level difference. My suggestion is to make something like this. BUT not with a player no with you being a Pokémon.

For Example:
You have a teleporter on Guild Island which leads to an area called the void (has two sides one for each guild). You can only enter the void with holding one pokemon. Here do you have a switch, which can be pulled if 5 guildmembers are with in your guildvoid. After pulling the switch an application to other guilds around the server will be send (general broadcast system will announce that a opponent guild with atleast 5 members who can battle against your guild) atleast 5 guildmembers is needed. The time for the other team to prepare is 10 minutes if they are not in time than it will be autocanceld. But when both teams have entert their void they will be teleported to the Capture the Flag Island after 30 seconds. Every player get teleported in a protection zone on the side of their guild. They cant walk here the only thing they can do is use their Pokémon which they took in the void and play as this Pokémon. 20 sqm in front of them is a ruin (Destroyed Castle) here is the flag of your team the other flag is on the other side of the island and the opponent guild would have a similar ruin where the flag is. You have to bring the opponents flag to your flag and it will count as one point. If the Pokémon which you are will die the flag will be dropped on the sqm which you were defeated. Opponent can pick up their own flag and try to take it back to their ruin. If your Pokémon got defeated which you are playing your screen turns back on your player. Here you can use your pokemon again after 5 seconds and continue the battle for the flag. And as last this capture the flag minigame will last for 30 minutes. Than you will see which team won the game and will get their points assigned to their guild.

Good things about this idea:
1. This system of being a pokemon is already in game only need to be enhanced a little more. Now its an unused feature in the game in my opinion.
2.With the use of Pokémons it would give a level limit. The players level do not matter.
3.There is a wide variaty of Pokémons to choose from.
4. Restrictions of some Pokémons like Shiny's and Mega's is easy to apply.
5. Guildpoints could be earned through winning with your guild or maybe even individual points of being a top fragger.
6. Map difficulties can be applied to improve the experience of this mini game.
7. The joy you have, when you are with guild in discord to improve the teambuilding. Strategies can be applied, due to the wide variaty of Pokémons you and your guildmembers can be.

Bad things about this idea?
1. I dont know :) I am curious for your opinion!

Tsu

Reaction score
Honestly, war does not belong here. If you need such things then play tibia or strategy/war games.

This is all i need to hear, "this is an non pvp gaming "literally" and we will never change it".

Now i don't have expectation about it in that game for ever, i'm not happy, but for other side, i know what not to wait from the game. Thanks for that my queen!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
[...]
Guild Challenges
A competetive system for guilds.
Guild members would be collecting "points" by exping, catching, fishing, mining and harvesting. Guild, that would collect most amount of points would get a bonus access for unique respawns and special guild boss, that would be spawning in unique area. Such boss would give "normal" loot as well as boss points that could be exchanged for special rewards (tms, helds, fishing baits, others). There's an option, that unique respawns would also have unique Pokemons.
Since guilds have different amount of members, points would be an average %.
Bonus access would be given for 3 up to 7 days.
Each guild could get it once per month
Points that have been collected by guild, but guild hasn't won, can be used for tutoring system or other things.

option a) points would be collected by guild members during all week.
option b) points would be collected only during saturday and sunday.

We invite you to collaborate and give your suggestion.

[...]

Guild System, what a great new System!, thank you very much.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is the Challenges. I feel like this System could be abused if it is not properly introduced/doesn't have proper restrictions. What do I mean by that?

1. I feel this could have a negative impact in New Guilds. I know you mentioned that points would be based on a % depending on # of players. But this could lead to players wanting to only join already-existing guilds, since they would want to profit/get the advantages from challenges. (this is just an assumption).
1.1. Or perhaps it could have the total opposite effect, what if players don't want to be in big guilds now because more members in the guild means more work? Also, what would happen if a Big Guild has A LOT of inactive players? should they be kicked? // or what if X big guild has like 10 characters from the same player (typical for Daily TM task), would these characters also count to that %?

2. What would happen if I wait for X Guild to win challenge and get access to X resp/boss in order to join it? What I mean is: Will I get the benefits even if I join they guild when it already won the challenge?
Also, you mentioned that Guilds are only allowed to get this benefits once per month, what if Z player leaves X Guild and joins Y Guild because they won the next challenge?

2.1. What if a group of X players, who are ALWAYS online and are the best point-farmers in the game, decide to make a Guild and win the challenge of that month, and then, when the time to access to this X resp/boss is over, they disband the guild and create a new one to win the Challenge again and so on. This must obviously not be allowed, however, what if it is possible due to some bug or something in the system/programming?

3. How are these points from Bosses going to be used? I mean, you mentioned that killing Bosses would give some points that are exchangeable for rewards. I assume the Guild leader would be the one "authorized" to exchange those points, wouldn't he? If he will not ne the only one, then who else in the guild ??

3.1. If the whole Guild ABC helped to achieve those points, and let's assume that this guild has 15 members, every single member would get a reward? meaning, each of the 15 members would get a, let's say, random held item? or would it be just 1 reward for the whole guild? if the latter would be the case, I think this could create conflicts in the guild, like... who-should-keep-the-reward kind of conflict.

4. Regarding these special guild-Bosses, what do you mean by "normal" loot? Is it like "normal" Raids, meaning these bosses will drop TMs, TM cases, Helds, and subsequently Most Damage and Last Hit will get the rewards?? I feel like this would only be profitable for high levels... you know, the ones with the best Shiny/Mega pokemon team to deal more damage or last hit.
Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to generalize and say that every high level is greedy and stuff like that... I do hope there would be Guild leaders who would sell rewards and share the profits with guildmates... however, this could still lead to guild Conflicts... because even though high-lvl/experienced player Juanito dealt most damage/last hit and "deserves" to get reward, it was TEAMWORK and only teamwork what allowed this player to be there killing that Boss in the first place.

These are some questions I thought of while reading about this new system.

About point number 4, I can make the following suggestion:

Like I posted here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42888-What-is-missing-on-the-high-level-experience-SUGGESTIONS-THREAD&p=387263&viewfull=1#post387263
Maybe you can create a Reward Chest that everyone who contributed to kill the boss will be able to open and get a random reward. I mean, not everyone would get a TM obviously, but it could work something like this: The Boss would have an X probability to drop Z item. When players open the chest, they will get normal loot (I don't know, maybe 1 ttd, 1 rare candy, something like that) and if they are lucky they will get that Z item. It could be the case that 2 - 3 players get it (from a group of 10 for example), or noone. But I strongly suggest the reward system of guild-bosses to be different from the normal raid system.

Additionally, one suggestion:

This new Guild-system is really exciting and I am sure it will bring players closer. I would like to suggest a boost in experience for both, players and pokemon, when you share experience with a Guildmate.

I made this Party Hunt suggestion in the What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD] (check link above).

I don't know if you have already something in mind now that you will be implementing professions, but I feel like Party Hunting could also be something implemented in the Guild System. I see that this new system is all about working together and helping each other and Party Hunting fits exactly that profile.

Hopefully you can consider it.

Thank you again for your hard working!!
Nando Zoul~

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Guild System, what a great new System!, thank you very much.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is the Challenges. I feel like this System could be abused if it is not properly introduced/doesn't have proper restrictions. What do I mean by that?

1. I feel this could have a negative impact in New Guilds. I know you mentioned that points would be based on a % depending on # of players. But this could lead to players wanting to only join already-existing guilds, since they would want to profit/get the advantages from challenges. (this is just an assumption).
1.1. Or perhaps it could have the total opposite effect, what if players don't want to be in big guilds now because more members in the guild means more work? Also, what would happen if a Big Guild has A LOT of inactive players? should they be kicked? // or what if X big guild has like 10 characters from the same player (typical for Daily TM task), would these characters also count to that %?

Joining new guild changes nothing as joining big guild changes nothing. It doesn't mean more work in neither of these cases. Let me give you example
Guild A has 5 members, it's new.
Guild B has 50 members and it's old, big guild.

Challenges just started
Guild A gathered 800 points
Guild B gathered 7500

so for guild A it is 800 / 5 = 160
for guild B 7500 / 50 = 150

About the inactive part that can be solved in some ways I suppose;
a) leader would have an option to exclude certain players from challenges
b) players would have to join it themselves

Either way, those who were excluded or didn't join, won't get benefits

2. What would happen if I wait for X Guild to win challenge and get access to X resp/boss in order to join it? What I mean is: Will I get the benefits even if I join they guild when it already won the challenge?
Also, you mentioned that Guilds are only allowed to get this benefits once per month, what if Z player leaves X Guild and joins Y Guild because they won the next challenge?
Can be easily solved. Benefits are for players that were in the guild at the moment of win, so new members won't get benefits until they work for it.

2.1. What if a group of X players, who are ALWAYS online and are the best point-farmers in the game, decide to make a Guild and win the challenge of that month, and then, when the time to access to this X resp/boss is over, they disband the guild and create a new one to win the Challenge again and so on. This must obviously not be allowed, however, what if it is possible due to some bug or something in the system/programming?
I'm sure that Jano can solve it by excluding the player from participation if he was in a guild that won it during last 30 days. In case if player, who participated has for some reason been kicked from a guild, then could still use some benefits, such as access to unique spawn.

The part that I have marked... Dude, seriously stop to be looking for a problem where they don't exist. Things have to be prevented, then tested before releasing. Such bugs unlike crashes are easy to be detected and fixed.

3. How are these points from Bosses going to be used? I mean, you mentioned that killing Bosses would give some points that are exchangeable for rewards. I assume the Guild leader would be the one "authorized" to exchange those points, wouldn't he? If he will not ne the only one, then who else in the guild ??
Rewards can be for example +20% exp/loot/catch during x hours for guild member (those who have participated), possibility of spawning boss or other kind of things that would give better benefits, or simply points can be splitted between all participants.
Regarding these special guild-Bosses, what do you mean by "normal" loot? Is it like "normal" Raids, meaning these bosses will drop TMs, TM cases, Helds, and subsequently Most Damage and Last Hit will get the rewards?? I feel like this would only be profitable for high levels... you know, the ones with the best Shiny/Mega pokemon team to deal more damage or last hit.
Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to generalize and say that every high level is greedy and stuff like that... I do hope there would be Guild leaders who would sell rewards and share the profits with guildmates... however, this could still lead to guild Conflicts... because even though high-lvl/experienced player Juanito dealt most damage/last hit and "deserves" to get reward, it was TEAMWORK and only teamwork what allowed this player to be there killing that Boss in the first place.
You are right, but I believe that if people are in a guild and respect each other, they could solve it between themselves. If someone is greedy then I doubt he would be kept in a guild. We can always make bosses giving no rare loot but points nothing else.

Maybe you can create a Reward Chest that everyone who contributed to kill the boss will be able to open and get a random reward. I mean, not everyone would get a TM obviously, but it could work something like this: The Boss would have an X probability to drop Z item. When players open the chest, they will get normal loot (I don't know, maybe 1 ttd, 1 rare candy, something like that) and if they are lucky they will get that Z item. It could be the case that 2 - 3 players get it (from a group of 10 for example), or noone. But I strongly suggest the reward system of guild-bosses to be different from the normal raid system.
There's no difference between getting loot straight from boss that can either be a TM or just a rare candy and a chest that would do exactly the same ^.^

This new Guild-system is really exciting and I am sure it will bring players closer. I would like to suggest a boost in experience for both, players and pokemon, when you share experience with a Guildmate.
Good idea, I will see if it is possible.

I made this Party Hunt suggestion in the What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD] (check link above).
We have something in plans related to party missions more likely rather than hunts but strickly related, but it will not be introduced with guilds obviously.

Mathew95

Tutors
Reaction score
I have been thinking about a couple of suggestions after reading the thread. Some of them are:
.Some sort of quest or task that every one from the guild must do to get these kind of benefits, and with this im trying to prevent people moving to guilds that already achieve 100% island and get benefits from doing nothing at all. Plus, preventing small guilds such as mine get empty.
. An exclusive outfit for the guild. Sounds kinda corny but i think it would be lovely to have that something that make you know you belong to these group in particular.

I would go on with the suggestions in a while. Going to eat he

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
maybe some task that require collaboration and give rewards to all guildmates, for example, require several members to help in defeat something, because each player only would be able to hit a small percentage, maybe alone or in group, each player will only have for example 3 minutes to fight with a guild boss, leaving it with lower health to the next player/group until defeated. Then all guild players have rewards (but just 1 for person, not account), and players that collaborated more with the mission get better rewards

Zecao

Reaction score
Personally I think that the guilds could become something great, but the main idea is to be able to create a competitive rivalry, to feel identified with a guild.
Let's go to the competitive side:

*) The week of competitions: this could consist of a week with events that sound different scores that when added together give a winner. (Duels, Trials, Races, Find Objects, Conquer Islands)
These events can be once a month, so that the guilds know in advance when the competitions will be.

**)Conquer Islands: This idea occurred to me recently, and that is that each guild competes for an Island with many mysteries, where the majority of members must come and meet to continue advancing (an example may be having to carry X pokemon to pass in a room, or use an item to enter another place, all with spoilers or signs from the island, that would correspond to tremendous teamwork, use find hole in some secret spots. for example. <.<

***) there are many things that can be done, I also thought about "guarding the flag"
It would consist of an event that each guild has its flag, and can hide it somewhere on the map, once they enter the war system, one of the 20 players can have the flag, so the idea of ​​the participants is to protect the player who have the flag and in the case of rivals, try to snatch it. are some of the ideas, I would like to make clear, that these events could be as I mentioned 1 time a month, and try not to coincide with important events such as "Easter, Halloween, Xmas"

How could these events add?
I think that just like the News section that "Jano" created in the game recently, a calendar could be added with the dates of the events, so there would be a greater management of the players, and not so much effort on the part of the CM / GMs to cover the events that have taken place, such as the snowball PVP, which must be carried out daily, which in my view must be a very exhausting task

Tsotss

Reaction score

For now I would only refer to this part. I am fully agree that this system would so amazing for everyone, pve players and pvp players, but what I would like to point out is that I am a bit afraid if you eventually would add it, this system won't be forgotten and broken in future. Let me explain why. We have already around 200/300/400 (idk, not sure) pokemons on their final form so I am pretty sure every pokemon would need to be set manually (if I am not wrong) cus every pokemon has different moveset. That means a lot of time, combinations, restrictions, tests etc for one pokemon. The other thing is you from time to time change some pokemons' moveset, what means in future also this system should be uplouded and because of this, some time would be needed to do it. As you mentioned, Raissa, it would be a big system what would need much time to do, what would need much effort from you and so on. In the end if I can say my opinion - don't think about it, just leave it somewhere in the corner. For me and maybe others would be better to have other different systems which could be added once and uplouded by new things or even no if that system would be great, not due of changes of old things (like if it would be in rebalance case and tutoring system). There is no need to think about it right now, so many things are you planning, better to focus fully on them instead of having it somewhere in mind.

This is what we thought about long long time ago but never made it happen.
This says itself you are not sure of it and it is still being put off. I think it isn't happen for a reason.

Back