What's new

Welcome!

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Reaction score
Well thought! I had not taken it into account. I can only offer an idea to those cons, let's say it would be good to understand that entering a guild is a great responsibility for the leader and nothing for the player. I would say for the player to pay the income and if the leader were forced to remove someone he should pay the cost as well. On the other hand, I only had the intention of making a suggestion and if I liked to be taken and improved. Thanks for your reply Raissa!

Ozai

Reaction score
Honestly, war does not belong here. If you need such things then play tibia or strategy/war games. Let me explains few reasons why;

- Adding current war system in my opinion was a big mistake. The most useless thing in this game, Hohen just wasted his time for that
- Such thing will never be balanced, what would be the point of a war between guild of 300+ levels for example of Turek + Skies + other high levels vs guild of 130-150 lvl? Speed + hp would make them always win.
- Nerfing speed would affect everything else while being in war
- Nerfing hp is not possible
- Only partialy balannce it is damage dealt not in numbers, but in % and that's not possible because nobody will create separated system for 500+ pokemons x 12 spells (10 +2 tms) to be dealing percentage damage and I suppose it would still be hard to be balanced and would be probably affecting pve stuff.
- What's the point of a war if player stays invurnerable as long as he/she has his/her pokemon out and switching for another is a matter of a second, repeatedly using revives + adding running around the map factor + high hp of high levels makes it pointless as fk
- Creating special zone for open battles is pointless either for all the reasons mentioned above, pvp red vs blue is a good example of that + brainless spam of spells, that's how the "war" looks alike

this is why war does not belong here.

About castle I currently got no opinion, no need to explain how it works since Jano is the one who invented and created this system years ago ^.^

Hi Raissa let me said something about yours reasons:

- "Adding current war system in my opinion was a big mistake. The most useless thing in this game, Hohen just wasted his time for that"

R= Maybe it's useless to you but there are players who like the system. A while ago, Maritos and I consulted with the players and suggested to Hohen do it, we know that here is not a war game, but we have the option, so we decided to create a system only for guilds. (A long time ago we did an event to see if players like the idea of ​​the war system "http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26106-Guild-Tournament-2013")

- "Such thing will never be balanced"

R= If you played War here or in another game, you know it would never be balanced because is the fun thing. This would make you need more level, better pokemons, better strategy to be better. It doesn't matter if you are level 150 vs 400, I see level 80 players in wars killing level 270+ players.

Back to the topic. Im agree with you not necessary add on this new system.
But I want to say that if we can give something to the war system, maybe we can add assassination achievements per player, also the achievements count the number of murders per guild, maybe give a reward or something that can be more attractive to the system.

Regards.
Ozai.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

- "Adding current war system in my opinion was a big mistake. The most useless thing in this game, Hohen just wasted his time for that"

R= Maybe it's useless to you but there are players who like the system. A while ago, Maritos and I consulted with the players and suggested to Hohen do it, we know that here is not a war game, but we have the option, so we decided to create a system only for guilds. (A long time ago we did an event to see if players like the idea of ​​the war system "http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26106-Guild-Tournament-2013")

R= If you played War here or in another game, you know it would never be balanced because is the fun thing. This would make you need more level, better pokemons, better strategy to be better. It doesn't matter if you are level 150 vs 400, I see level 80 players in wars killing level 270+ players.

But I want to say that if we can give something to the war system, maybe we can add assassination achievements per player, also the achievements count the number of murders per guild, maybe give a reward or something that can be more attractive to the system.

Regards.
Ozai.

Maybe could be add guildpoints bets, the war system has something similar, where you can bet cash per frag

Last edited:

pistocg

Reaction score
Maybe could be add guildpoints bets, the war system has something similar, when you can bet cash per frag

you could add a point system that at the end of a week or a month the guild with the most points has a prize as access to an island with a boss or something like that.

tasker

Reaction score
when will this system be implemented?
will it take a long time?

Is there going to be a guildhouse on the island?
if there is a house on the island it would be great as a challenge to choose the most decorated
because there are too many items to decorate a house and everyone could participate in contributing objects like that

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Regards.
Ozai.
The difference is that in other games like Tibia, there's a higher variety of high leveled players and the big difference is that nothing makes them invulnerable unlike here - released pokemon with possibility of quick switching. Speed here makes a big difference - in tibia there are paralyze runes + magic walls. So currently we are not planning anything related to wars.
when will this system be implemented?
will it take a long time?

Is there going to be a guildhouse on the island?
if there is a house on the island it would be great as a challenge to choose the most decorated
because there are too many items to decorate a house and everyone could participate in contributing objects like that
It is 2nd in schedule right after fishing, which is first. Jano yet will try to fix crashesh, which is pretty difficult and may take a little bit of time. There will be a guild house and I think it is written in the first post.

Khylithos

Reaction score
The difference is that in other games like Tibia, there's a higher variety of high leveled players and the big difference is that nothing makes them invulnerable unlike here - released pokemon with possibility of quick switching. Speed here makes a big difference - in tibia there are paralyze runes + magic walls. So currently we are not planning anything related to wars.

Because of this awnser I am wondering if you even looked at the suggestion I made Yesterday for a Capture the Flag mini game not playing as a Player but as a Pokémon. I hope you can check my other post within this thread because I would like to know if you are open for suggestions like this

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Because of this awnser I am wondering if you even looked at the suggestion I made Yesterday for a Capture the Flag mini game not playing as a Player but as a Pokémon. I hope you can check my other post within this thread because I would like to know if you are open for suggestions like this

Hi, forgive me, for some reason I haven't seen your post :)

1. This system of being a pokemon is already in game only need to be enhanced a little more. Now its an unused feature in the game in my opinion.
There is no system of being a Pokemon, not that I remember. If you mean a looktype... that's not a system, it is just possible to change character into any looktype (outfit) that exists in client, even items.

2.With the use of Pokémons it would give a level limit. The players level do not matter.
How it doesn't matter? 300 lvl will still have 3x higher hp and will still be 3x faster than 100 lvl~. The only difference is that it would lose invulnerability being unable to use pokemons.

Unless you mean that player would be a pokemon having its hp, its speed and its damage, that would solve everything I suppose, but I don't know if it is even possible. Will ask Jano later. Thank you for suggestion.

For now I would only refer to this part. I am fully agree that this system would so amazing for everyone, pve players and pvp players, but what I would like to point out is that I am a bit afraid if you eventually would add it, this system won't be forgotten and broken in future. Let me explain why. We have already around 200/300/400 (idk, not sure) pokemons on their final form so I am pretty sure every pokemon would need to be set manually (if I am not wrong) cus every pokemon has different moveset. That means a lot of time, combinations, restrictions, tests etc for one pokemon.
Not many restrictions, cus stun would be exchangable for another stun and other damaging spells for those with similar/the same damage/cooldown. Let me give you an example;
Whimsicott has grassy terrain, so it would have an option to exchange for petal dance / leafstorm / misty terrain / leaf tornado. It is just example ofc. It doesn't mean that whole moveset will be exchangable, but just certain spells. We also don't know if we'll apply that. Currently it's optional.

This says itself you are not sure of it and it is still being put off. I think it isn't happen for a reason
Thanks for knowing me better than me myself, but no. We just always had more important stuff to do and we didn't see it as a "must be", later on it was just forgotten, that's all.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Not many restrictions, cus stun would be exchangable for another stun and other damaging spells for those with similar/the same damage/cooldown. Let me give you an example;
Whimsicott has grassy terrain, so it would have an option to exchange for petal dance / leafstorm / misty terrain / leaf tornado. It is just example ofc. It doesn't mean that whole moveset will be exchangable, but just certain spells. We also don't know if we'll apply that. Currently it's optional.

Yeah, I got the point, but still every pokemon should be updated: its moveset, TMset, a lot of updating with pokemons. By restrictions I meant if something would be exchangable that means that certain move should not be allowed to use it in another way. Also would refer to Whimsicott and one move - all of moves mentioned above can be put by TM (except Petal Dance), for example someone wants to change Grassy Terrain for Misty Terrain - that means (for me) the restriction - Misty Terrain can not be used as a TM. What in case when someone has it as a TM (cus made it long before system) - that player would have possibility to extract it and exchange Grassy Terrain for Misty Terrain, then put another TM (not Grassy Terrain, cus it would be stupid tbh) or it would be done in another way? And its about all moves and TMs that can be learn (easier will be with moves which aren't as a TM).

Thanks for knowing me better than me myself, but no. We just always had more important stuff to do and we didn't see it as a "must be", later on it was just forgotten, that's all.

Here just want to say that I don't know how you took my message, but it wasn't personally to you, but by saying "you" I meant whole Staff and it wasn't something against. Just wanted to say that you (Staff) are not sure of it (if it should be made or no - just this case; not about you have no idea of it and knowing someone better than himself/herself).

Khylithos

Reaction score
Hi, forgive me, for some reason I haven't seen your post :)

There is no system of being a Pokemon, not that I remember. If you mean a looktype... that's not a system, it is just possible to change character into any looktype (outfit) that exists in client, even items.

Ah no problem, I was just curious :D
The Hitmonchan icon on the rightside at the top of the client when you use this icon while you have released a Pokémon you will get a window and when you use this window you become the Pokémon and you can move and use spells with this Pokémon. At the moment I cant check it if its still this way but not so long ago this feature was in game and maybe still is.. Thats why I think my suggestion is very possible and would add something special to the game.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah no problem, I was just curious :D
The Hitmonchan icon on the rightside at the top of the client when you use this icon while you have released a Pokémon you will get a window and when you use this window you become the Pokémon and you can move and use spells with this Pokémon. At the moment I cant check it if its still this way but not so long ago this feature was in game and maybe still is.. Thats why I think my suggestion is very possible and would add something special to the game.

that's just changing view to pokemon's side :D

elesio

Reaction score
that's just changing view to pokemon's side :D

I think his Idea is very interesting, maybe an war arena wherein the players chose 1 poke to Control in the war like the battle mode , only pokes on the arena and every poke kill Will be a point for the war score , the players Will can make strategies for the fight like use some pokes to heal the team or pokes who can stun the enemy team, i think this can be more easily to balance beacuse Will be only pokemons , and for the war players who like to leveling maybe can be created a system who player level add some percentage in the poke damage and defense or Just make that percentage in professions system, perhaps that encourage war players make a team with different profession players

Ozai

Reaction score

Apparently you don't participate in Guild Wars, and yes the level gives you an advantage in life and speed, but it is not all that is needed to be the most killer. About the paralyze runes and magic walls you don't need those things in war, that's why you have pokemons with stuns attacks (like sing, etc) or defense (like reflect, etc) so having a good team and knowing how to use it can beat high level players, no matter what level you are.

I don't know if it's because it was an idea of ​​the old staff or why hohen did it, but dont matter would be good give achievements on amount of kills per players and the count of the guild.

Regards.
Ozai.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
*50% of the island
Allows guild members to fish on the island. In peace from non-guild players. -> optional

Is it possbile to make small areas with small lakes with fences around? So that when a guildie is fishing they can close the fence(since fishes love attacking other people).

Also is it possible to make those lakes belong to different regions? Like a lake where you can fish Kanto pokes, one for Johto etc. that would make guild island the perfect place to fish in peace.

Last edited:

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
changing the suggestion a little bit, but this is useful

1) all guild members have access to the Guild House without having to be in command of '' aleta sio '', because when we promote the vice-leader, they do not need to be in command to have access, but they cannot remove any object of the place this is the point, that the members have access to the guild without being able to take anything from the house or put in the bag as an ornament, among others.

2) for a specific time when you leave a guild, then you can join another guild in 1 week or 5 days

3) if possible, place a command to silence the guild (just a suggestion that may not be used much)

Thanks for this guild system, great idea

we are anxious, Winx

Back