What's new

Welcome!

Cryex [LT]

Shouya

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to my thread

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself and say something about my goals as well, before jumping immediately to all the catches and level ups I have made recently. First thread will be the longest probably since I haven't updated in few months probably, and I'll keep updating the first one based on new pokemons, cards, or other achievements on my character. Also I have some screens on my lappy but screw'em.

Well firstly, my in-game name is Kreyex, and why was this LT named like this? Well, one of my guildmates called me Cryex because I used to whine a lot during some events, my apologies, honorable mention is also Kleenex. I also use two alternate characters at the moment which are Mirza Kurbegovic and Sebolicious, besides those, my cousin's char is named Jarenn, he doesn't play so often, but when he does we sometimes switch accounts when I am on cloned for example, when I want to take a break from cloneds, I log onto his to level a bit while he catches for me. So basically some screens might be on that character also. Important notice, I never buy pokemons, only sell duplicates, and catch them and level and put TMs myself.

Now some information about myself, some people say it's not good to give personal information on online games, and some some might not care, but apparently I don't care also, so my name is Mirza Kurbegovic, I come from a small country in south-east Europe called Bosnia and Herzegovina. Currently I am 22 years old, almost 23, and I've been studying English language and Literature in a Pedagogical Faculty for the past 4 years, so yeah, basically it's my last semester there, future plan is probably to be a translator so yeah, I'll be eventually enhancing my language skills when it comes to German, Turkish and Japanese (which I already know a bit), and adding some new languages to that, which will probably be Spanish, and maybe Italian. I've also been on Erasmus, Student exchange programme twice, once in Turkey and once in Poland for 5 months, and I had a blast there, met some really cool people, also some friends from PA, wish I saw more of you, sorry :c
I've also been playing this game since February 2011, with some breaks ofc, my first account was hacked due to my inexperience in opening links, then second one (Bosnian) got deleted due to sharing it with my rl friend who got it deleted because of illegal trading while I was retired, kinda sad because I didn't even know it until I tried to log in one day and seeing it deleted completely from database since Hohen was apparently really mad at that friend. When it comes to sharing, I have also been a tutor in 2011-2012, and I got demoted because of my lack of information, I didn't know staff can't share their accounts, but I also didn't get any warning, since everyone mostly knew that when I played at that time, I was switching chars with that rl friend like I am doing atm with my cousin, but it doesn't matter, some things are better left in the past. I also have a licence for driving rafts and boats, and I have a licence as a rafting guide, so if someone decides to come to Bosnia and my city, we can always have a fun rafting tour on Strbacki Buk (really beautiful waterfalls).

6PsS7Tx.png

ZF00FAK.png

JoGEpVC.png

Spoiler:

kBQwlfA.png

orDmRZu.png

TH9hgev.png

hDzSPVf.png

TgfD30q.png

gvOZNio.png

2YkI0om.png

YcNpNIH.png

cIMBpAm.png

1AomFQJ.png

zoqGn4B.png

xuEF2qJ.png

spuI5ZV.png

9s4voIn.png

ll47SaU.png

XnfE52r.png

9q7mxaA.png

RvasOeJ.png

DRDfqLM.png

CQxISeH.png

ipvSKm7.png

JmpnkDx.png

ErW5g10.png

GvhpDZp.png

dwHJshA.png

osMFerE.png

qWsV0Ml.png

svIGnJ8.png

6v6gYqL.png

zaFWpso.png

bSXAhAI.png

T0RpKSR.png

RvYk67m.png

fpSuw2m.png

lp58jgU.png

Y5rhKDW.png

ojEcVo3.png

srbK995.png

rWU3JjO.png

e2KUcRJ.png

ale9ofA.png

2zbvpBF.png

q0vkYXt.png

8bRCXqm.png

KdM1kQH.png

Ki3u13i.png

46rIdBl.png

Cards for trading : Alakazam, Arbok, zard, Caterpie, Gastly, Gengar, Golem, Krabby, Kadabra, Machoke, Meowth, Moltres, Oddish, Pidgeot, Ponyta, Kazam **, Zard **, Staryu, Tauros

My goals :

-Cloned Jolteon: Progress - Used 1 great ball, 2760 ultra balls, 202 rocket balls, 3 sport balls on Cloned Jolteon.
-Naganadel: Progress - Used 965 beast balls on Naganadel.
-Celesteela: Progress - Used 1025 beast balls on Celesteela.
-To finish last 2 pokemons in wormhole
-To catch all cloned pokemons
-To catch Togepi/Chansey on next Easter
-To finish Inquisition (Done)
-To reach 500 catches
-To gather all shiny/cloned eevees, Progress - 3/8 (Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon)
-To have at least 1 good poke of each type level 130 with 2 TMs, Progress - 11/18
-To catch at least one Tapu (preferably all)

Some people might wonder why I put some low level pokes on my list, well, I think they are kinda rareish, and I am really lazyyyyyy to level up pokemons, I mostly do it while catching something, I promise I will try to level up some of them soon enough.

And last thing, thank you everyone for making this happen so far, I appreciate everyone who helped me get back on my feet and progress so far, to everyone I have hurt, I apologize since I have a bit shorter temper than I used to have, and I get really competitive.

If anyone plans to make a shitstorm and say bad things, please dodge since I won't reply anyway. I am open for questions and critics on what I can improve and how. Also, I am making this thread so people can enjoy some level ups, catches and other things, not to insult anyone, only for pure fun. Thanks for understanding and expect some more screenshots soon, this is only the start!

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Well, as I promised, time for catches, level ups, achievements, raids and others...tbh I made my own LT since my guildies were kinda lazy to update their things there and I felt that it will be easier to organise my own.

Anyway, I am gonna start with my baby, the only one on both servers, which I have gotten from Egg hunt
0G5T60q.png

Now for some catches since it's the most important for me in this game :​

j3qJ1IQ.png

Well C Geot was 300 ub + 1,8k rb...struggled hard on this one as much as C Primeape 1,6k rb but I can't find the ss for now
Perfect for 400 was Guzzlord, got him in 650 beast balls and then Buzzwole in 550~
C Hypno/Parasect were from C Raids lul (550, 1100)

uKHHShA.png

Skipped too many level ups, but I'll post more often now :​

sPFhEAA.png

Now for some raids​

n6Yz86B.png

4QhNq65.png

XSXoAid.png

6D4pMOD.png

UVNDoFK.png

aI7pRF4.png

6FKuCos.png

Z8h9Fvj.png

LIjSvPb.png

NAsvmNq.png

GZcDR7j.png

75tW2oi.png

xg5rzf7.png

cxqJUHY.png

eaNH5Y9.png

4LPJgh7.png

qrgJu62.png

RoQ281a.png

And lastly achievements and random moments, wish I saved more ss for achievements though :

rokmxXk.png

kOS8Ebc.png

gBD1OcT.png

3qu9RMC.png

p8xKk5n.png

g3V6ghS.png

a6lh2V2.png

PpQrYyN.png

Winter event rewards :v​

That's all for now, if I find anymore pics, I'll upload them later, enjoy and have a great weekend :D

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
This week hasn't had many things happening since something keeps bothering me in real life, but I guess I am also losing my motivation to play due to the fact that I have played too much recently. Anyway, enjoy the following
Firstly, I dropped 2 cards while doing tasks for inqui
btyM67u.png

Then since I had a lot of problems with my internet when guys were trying to help Vaire and me clean the quest, I decided to come later by myself...and soloed Tyranitar first
X5Sxowv.png

After that, Billy and Wesker came to help me clear some other bosses but we died on Lugia since my net decided to eat shit, so I got mad and went by myself...after 1 hour and 200+ revives this is the result
hjeONgY.png

And this is my reward, welcome to the team Bronzong! (Hello Daku-san)

amA9tYL.png

And somehow we managed to finish Aga's hell!

FkllfIz.png

Well, I've been trying to do daily tasks to hatch eggs, should be on next week's post, besides that I am collecting some TMs for the tournament, got Water Tornado and Ice Shards for Glalie so far, need to finish Ludicolo's TM task and maybe try dropping Mist. We'll see, I hope you enjoyed!​

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Well this week was a mess, I got 3 new catches, finished hatching Scorbunny, prepared pokes for tournament, doing tapu tasks etc. Let's see in order

Firstly I opened my LT Box and I got jb2 inside :D

0lWUZ2E.png

Now for new catches! (418 now)

yy2krDm.png

hiSAAMt.png

t1cHaXu.png

JjPhl2J.png

Decided to get Greninja to 130 and Meltan is 60 atm, soon 130, 2 levels on Galar weezing also, when I stop being lazy...

7hjwisv.png

TtM19Uv.png

h37eT6V.png

qbaata1.png

Ty Deniz for helping me boost Meltan <3​

Time to wrap it up with some random catches, new TMs for pokes, achievements, and other thingies (Didn't expect him to have anything on plat after transfering but he saved me from grinding Ludis, so yeah, thanks a lot Nando <3 ) Oh ye, I also exchanged mini-boss tokens for 3 TMs...

IFtkoO5.png

NQTGEjT.png

gs2Q5ke.png

4JuJEOF.png

HPITIak.png

WsP5G7H.png

pfw5HmQ.png

W4Pd2Wx.png

FwPa0yf.png

u2hJxqy.png

d99mcUQ.png

KgVm1Zr.png

31rX4pj.png

(I hate you Eldaku)

NdCQGBI.png

I guess that's all for today, thank you for sticking around, finished Wishi task for now, I hope I can provide more pics for this week also !​

Shouya

Reaction score
Well sad news at the start, my auto ss was turned off, I guess I turned it off while I was on alt and didn't notice it, but I have some ss I've taken by myself

No new catches this week unfortunately also, but I will reach 420 next one to BLAZE IT

BS68J1a.png

New TMs for my baby <3

D5kqd5X.png

Also dropped this on my trip to C Island, 3k ub on Jolteon so far, going nuts e_e

8145j2S.png

Now, the main part, all the cards I've been trying to gather lately, 129 atm

7l4CXQk.png

sQRw9r1.png

YCNAdSl.png

V9XMp6u.png

mo2iRai.png

And here I started with Magikarp achi so I trolled in PvP a bit, too lazy to finish it still!

4V7E29S.png

I also finished Primarina task for Koko, this week I will try Raticate and Decidueye, only TOucannon then, I'll try to level up some pokes as well, keep following the first post on this thread to see what has changed on my profile!​

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
This week has been a busy one, and a lucky one as well !

Let's start with new catches (Current number 425):

hJPUdjx.png

PS. I think this is the first Eel caught on Plat :O Could be a superstition though

Now for some random catchez (Working on 30 Tauros achievement lelz)

OaQ5afq.png

Now for some Raids and Drops

NcwtEfH.png

gZNmdRz.png

LxKyqDT.png

D0rMI9y.png

9UNHSsd.png

Achievements time

7e9pInE.png

DlkAnjM.png

yot2FyJ.png

New additions to Familija

zGXQeyH.png

Welcome to the Candy Shop​
ZuqyR1H.png

tibQr2s.png

Now, for the biggest thing I've been doing whole week, and it's chasing cards, I hope you guys are ready (Current Count 158)

9HBxu29.png

And the lastly, some level ups, I have to work more on Tapu tasks in the upcoming week!

5W910yJ.png

That's all for now, I might go to cloned island again tomorrow or something, depending on my free time, have fun everyone!

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Well, I was really lazy to do shit this week, so my only level ups probably have been on Cloned Parasect since I've been fishing on him, but I'll only post when he reaches level 130, let's see the other things...

Two new catches!

YD7SoH5.png

tgC1ACV.png

Well, I finally managed to do Master rod quest, for my waifu and me, but at one attempt, I almost soloed boss from half hp, he killed me when he had around 3% :sad: (Special thanks to boys that helped me)

Bx7ZHeI.png

RCLZRru.png

Some new cards that I have dropped this week, got 160 now...

k7tDGbY.png

aUOlEcW.png

And some random shit that I fished + 2 new zygarde cells, gotta start collecting them

nNV6GfZ.png

vbDjUM4.png

Well, I think I will go to cloned island this week, kinda lazy to do things since I overplayed lately, but I am also trying to get some new catches from master rod, like greninja, blastoise, empoleon, primarina, golisopod and others, I actually need quite a few from it, and Luvdisc from super rod as well! I hope u enjoyed it!

Shouya

Reaction score
Quite a decent week I'd say, let's start with the catches (433 atm)

DAZhGAJ.png

83c5zfG.png

i0zG4RO.png

s1aAzHf.png

dthXK26.png

Bonus catch on alt(50ub~)! Funny cuz I don't have Banette on main e_e

MX4EM1a.png

New achievements!

bkXbcnJ.png

wmMl5yY.png

0ec9XCk.png

wNOxoU6.png

Raids+drops!

09kPSOt.png

ov0aNdZ.png

cIZg0u4.png

New cards + those from achievements above (167 atm)

yft1sIU.png

ShtWU9L.png

Rwq14Y9.png

Some level ups on alt, decided to put Reflect on C Gengar! Will put Shadow Blast soon also

O6NoBWN.png

llv1hRb.png

lxQ7gZl.png

FHBtzy6.png

w6v7cI0.png

Bonus SS, flooding PvP with Magikarps again XDDDDD

ovHD7ph.png

Well, that's all for now, almost done with alolan raticate task, then Decidueye and Toucannon. Trying to make myself level alt to 250 and go to cloned island also e_e

Back