What's new

Welcome!

Guild Burning Legion .

Reaction score
CKtu6YK

First of all, I'm here to talk about the 'Guild Burning Legion', it's not the first time that this happens, you Tutors, GM, CM, GOD, even say 'Ks Follow is not allowed, this guild always looks for confusions with player's BR's, they never respect anyone and the guild members always ask for help, I respect and help everyone regardless of who I am, I took some prints so they can tell me if this is allowed, if respawn is free, so follow me when I'm standing still stopped , link -> imgur.com/a/CKtu6YK

Shouya

Reaction score
Tbh I am also pissed if I come first to a spawn and some ape comes to ks. Especially on cloned. Lucky for them I don't know how to track their IPs to beat the shit out of every each one of them.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
From a GM point of view:

KS is NOT forbidden, as stated in rules:
10. Kill Stealing (KS)
This is not a bannable offense unless it gets to the point of harassment (see rules under harassment). If no Game Masters are available you may document your harassment and post in the Staff Support section. Screen shots are needed that includes: having the KSer follow, etc. You must report this to a GM. Be descriptive of what happened in the incident.

but, harassing is:
13. Harassment
Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban. If you are being harassed by any user or staff member, please provide evidence (in the form of a screenshot or video) to a Game Master, who will deal with it accordingly.

Methods of harassment may include:

- Being followed for purposes such as stealing spawns or verbally insulting in general chat.
- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

Harassment is not limited to just this, and any form of harassment will be dealt with very seriously.

Both of you have same chances of fighting a spawn, both of you can use exactly the same pokemon. The only advantage he has, is char speed, so I, personally, wouldn't consider this harassing.

You have some options here:
- You fight for your spawn
- You go somewhere else
- You talk with the guy and try to make an agreement.

Now, as a player point of view:

It really sucks, cus I've gone to Cloned Island many times only to hunt Cloned Sandslash and there is always an idiot that tries to kill it, and not even talking will help to deal with that motherfucker. But, yeah, both of you have paid to go there, there's a limited time that you can spent there, so your hopes on both cloned island and ultra wormholes should be always 0 respect, no matter who, no matter what.

tl;dr: dont cry for ks on cloned/wormhole cus there's always gonna be ks from someone

Back