What's new

Welcome!

PAdventures Tales - Community Mini Event (beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaun

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm developing a completely community-oriented project with relevant and really useful information and a little bit of entertainment.

While this project is not finalized I will be doing some experiments through mini events to collect feedback and maybe suggestions from you.

Each version will have 2 possible rewards:

1 Reward for correct answer;
1 Additional reward if the person who responds is from the Team Rocket guild or has significantly contributed information to the project in question.

I would like to reinforce that our rewards are always fair and range from very bad things to very good things (there have been shinies of up to 800k in the middle of our rewards) never exceeding the value of 1kk. It depends on your luck!

Below is a story about a place in the game, your goal is to find out what place this is. Good luck (I will come back here in 24hrs)!

ONLY THE FIRST CURRECTLY ANSWER WILL RECEIVE THE REWARD (ONLY ONE ANSWER PER PLAYER AND NOT EDITED)!

Enter this cave enveloped in heat and intensity with caution, for beyond the rocks, there are dancing flames and menacing roars.

The walls lined with incandescent rocks emit a reddish glow that seems to pulsate with its own life. The air carries the scent of sulfur and smoke, while the heat intensifies with each step. Not far away, crackling sounds echo from all directions. It's as if the fire itself is whispering its ancient stories.

The creatures that inhabit this realm of fire are majestic and powerful, with flaming bodies that illuminate the darkness. Their imposing presence evokes respect and fear, revealing the true essence of fiery spirits.

Among them, there are hints of something even greater, something that transcends the fire with its burning energy. It is said that a legendary being resides in this cave, a figure whose power flows through every flame that engulfs its body. Its unmatched energy reveals all its splendor and grandeur, symbolizing unparalleled strength and power.

But do not be distracted by the imposing figures around you or the tale of the spirit seals. For somewhere in the depths of this cave, there is a crevice between the rocks that leads to a magical place, filled with extraordinary and mesmerizing beings.

In a secret clearing, you will find a narrow path, a crevice between the rocks... It is here that your adventure begins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe it is in panni 1, where there are several creatures like charizard, magmar and several others; the legendary that exists there is aerodactyl and arriving at the end of the respaw some stones taking passage of an entrance...

Last edited:

Ariadera

Reaction score
hm... lava pit or how say it? i mean cianwood < where have raids on entei?
Saixd -diamond

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Panihi 2 would be my guess, though I dont recall any legendary entities theres

Char Demz or Tyruzz if only for diamond players, which is likely the case

SharaGood

Reaction score
It was a bit of a difficult question, I never thought it was righ
I really liked your new project, it's very interesting, and thanks for helping the community

I send you a cordial greeting and thank you very much friend!:D

maurito

Reaction score
I think it's a nice gesture and very considerate of you to arrange a project like this, but I think there should be lvl restrictions to this particular one (120 +/-). Given the price range for this project, I think an 800k reward is a lot more valuable for a 120 player than a 300+ player. It's a given, but it's easier for higher lvls to earn more money than the lower lvl ones. It would encourage more low lvl players to engage in acts like this in hopes of increasing their chances of any fortune.

Alternatively, you could choose to do similar projects for lower lvls with the same price range and/or for all lvls with preferably more intricate riddles that come with more adequate rewards. If you opt for both, it would obviously need much more time & effort but that would probably be too much for one person to handle.

It's just a suggestion, other than that I would say it sounds good to me
Dedennepopcorn

Zaun

Reaction score
@SharaGood (Kodigo 💎) WINS (Cloned Blastoise 83 + Cloned Magneton 40)!
image.png

Below is the response:
Enter this cave enveloped in heat and intensity with caution, for beyond the rocks, there are dancing flames and menacing roars (POI FIRE).

Among them, there are hints of something even greater (reference to mega form), something that transcends the fire with its burning energy (A little bit of the original description of Mega Blaziken form). It is said that a legendary (only to confuse you) being resides in this cave, a figure whose power flows through every flame that engulfs its body. Its unmatched energy reveals all its splendor and grandeur, symbolizing unparalleled strength and power.

But do not be distracted (everyone ignored this point :/) by the imposing figures around you or the tale of the spirit seals (reference to PAPOI Quest Steps that u need to get seals). For somewhere in the depths of this cave, there is a crevice between the rocks that leads to a magical place, filled with extraordinary and mesmerizing (reference not explicit to Hypno) beings.

In a secret clearing, you will find a narrow path, a crevice between the rocks... It is here that your adventure begins.
image.png

I would like to thank everyone for participating. It is very important to validate and continue the project. Below, I'll leave a little spoiler!

1689551964384.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back