What's new

Welcome!

Aroma Lady [LT]

stin stauer

Reaction score

Tsotss

Reaction score
Great work !!
Do you know if there is any list with cards spread on the map?

I hope that list gonna never appear in forum. Looking for cards on map take hours to find them since some of them are hidden very well and many lazy players just wait for it. Not talking you are one of them, saying generally. Actually Aroma made really nice work with this list.

Well done Aroma!

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
I hope that list gonna never appear in forum. Looking for cards on map take hours to find them since some of them are hidden very well and many lazy players just wait for it. Not talking you are one of them, saying generally. Actually Aroma made really nice work with this list.

Well done Aroma!

I see your point of view, well.. in my guild we have a shared list increasing each time more and more, and yes, it takes effort from most of them, but not all of them :/

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I didn't think people would like the spreadsheet so much, so I decided to add the last list I had made just for me, with the cards needed to complete the #29 reward on the album. (my current goal)

While making the new list, which has now been added, I noticed that some fishable pokemon did not make the list of necessary cards, like Vaporeon and (I'm almost sure) Staryu.

Just useless information that I found interesting =D

Hope you like it

o/

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
LT-XVIII.png

"I met a beautiful girl one day, she had beautiful short green hair, that curls over its face and down the sides of its head, piercing red eyes and a heart that literally couldn't fit in his chest, it was so big and warm!
She wandered around with wise old men, looking for the answer to a question she didn't know how to express in words.
We talked a lot, and several times, sometimes she showed up frequently, others took days to show up, she was like that, wild.
One day she told me that she had discovered her answer, even though she still didn't know what the question was, from that day forward we walked together."

This took me a looooooooong time, but I finally got it =D

Mega-garde.png

I ended up not posting an image of the mega banette drop, another one that took a long time.

There are still 5 dropables missing.

Garchomp, Toise, Abomas, Swampert and Gya.

But they will come, I'll have them all =D

Cya!

Back