Legends Never Die [LT]

Ludacha

Reaction score
4th Onix catch
~4500 GB
ff759d.jpg

Cpadde

Reaction score
Soo... The next rich brother is going retired. I'm pretty sure I'll be back some day, good luck all my niggus and keep this guild going <3

Zuoo

Reaction score
Soo... The next rich brother is going retired. I'm pretty sure I'll be back some day, good luck all my niggus and keep this guild going <3
Wow dude, really? Well I guess good luck in real life and hope you come back (even though I might retire too I'm not sure yet)

Cpadde

Reaction score
I took it as a joke... let's just hunt Michalak down, throw his aero to water and continue slowly-going PA life lol

Haha people usually think I'm joking, but I can be serious from time to time ; ) and yea, that sounds like a good plan!

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Congratulations guys :) I remember that this guild was best in Pearl and now is the best guild ever :3 And i know that in future this guild will be the BEST! :) I see my friends have strong pokemons and they are more powerfull than before :) Im glad to see that my friends are in this awesome guild :) I decided to play PA again :) Hope we will meet ingame :) Good luck friends :)

Skyrus

Reaction score
Congratulations guys :) I remember that this guild was best in Pearl and now is the best guild ever :3 And i know that in future this guild will be the BEST! :) I see my friends have strong pokemons and they are more powerfull than before :) Im glad to see that my friends are in this awesome guild :) I decided to play PA again :) Hope we will meet ingame :) Good luck friends :)

I don't think many people of this guild are gonna start the new server, it's pointless after the time and effort we put in pearl :p Pearl forever ^^

Back