Reaction score
My 1 ss :)

cnite111.png
1st ss?

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Sorry Kwazi say this to you but...
It's your fault too, because you shouldn't made Aleta "Sio" and "Som" to invite That "Fucking" Lordzio.
I know how do you feel because, some ppl's stole my pokemons 4x like 6 months ago.
When i started my journey in this guild i never got stolen anymore. Thanks to LegendsNeverDie!
I hope you'll get your pokemons back and dont invite anymore to your house, ONLY RL!

Sparkymon

Reaction score
get another tm case 3 with my noob char.. and get meteor mash (Again) 2x tm case 3 = 2x meteor mash.. fucking life..

meanwhile..

LT3-42.png

Finished sun stone and evolve my gloom to bellosom,, and some advances..

LT4-37.png

LT5-29.png

LT6-23.png

LT7-21.png

LT8-19.png

Blissey..
LT9-18.png

Cloned Electrode..
LT2-53.png

Halloween Clefairy found a moonstone somewhere down the road ..
LT1-64.png

Kwazi

Reaction score
Sorry Kwazi say this to you but...
It's your fault too, because you shouldn't made Aleta "Sio" and "Som" to invite That "Fucking" Lordzio.
I know how do you feel because, some ppl's stole my pokemons 4x like 6 months ago.
When i started my journey in this guild i never got stolen anymore. Thanks to LegendsNeverDie!
I hope you'll get your pokemons back and dont invite anymore to your house, ONLY RL!

I knew Lordzio long times and I was 100% sure that He's a trustable person. I started my adventures in PA with him...
I see that is better to be Thief, Hacker, Botter than loyal player. If PA prefer players like Lordzio, It's just sad for me and for other players who lost a lot of time for good game with sux rules. I will be retired. Just login to talk with friends.

Back