Welcome!

Important: Easters Event rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
pos me mato :v
Yes Plx

@topic: The event is just fine we just have to make effort to get the points, im still not at 9k points and i couldnt play yesterday, but i know that in a couple of hours i will have enough points, just go find a good place to get points, is not hard at all

kirius

Reaction score
9000 is absurd. those who have reached that figure is because an all day connected state

assumes that this event was made for the community, but was not warned in advance. people make plans in such dates

to have five people organizing the event, was very badly organized.

maybe if they had named the requirements for each award, things would be different today

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Can you tell us how many points we need for the best/main reward? Cause I can't play 10 hours a day but I still hope to get a shot for the main price.

9000 is absurd. those who have reached that figure is because an all day connected state

assumes that this event was made for the community, but was not warned in advance. people make plans in such dates

to have five people organizing the event, was very badly organized.

maybe if they had named the requirements for each award, things would be different today

Well, I haven't played 10 hours nor all day because I have been really busy in RL. As MUCH I've spent 2~3 hours per day hunting event pokes, and I've made a pretty penny of 6k points and 4000 eggs. You just have to find better places to hunt.
About main reward Skyrus, I can't spoil but for sure it won't be something like 8k. We have other rewards too, and points will be splitt.

Yes Plx

@topic: The event is just fine we just have to make effort to get the points, im still not at 9k points and i couldnt play yesterday, but i know that in a couple of hours i will have enough points, just go find a good place to get points, is not hard at all

This!

Berolath

Reaction score
well, yesterday I didnt play to much cause I worked, and today I was busy but I have 6k points an 6k eggs, maybe if tomorrow I have time I can get 3k points more, I can understand that if we want good reward we have to play time, is not in just 5 minutes ofc, so I think is very very good job, and the stage for low lvl's is kinda good, so guys very good job and I hope that the rewards will be very good ^^
take care dudes and get points players!

Obreviate

Reaction score
Please, don't write useless comments for this situation. This even begun ridiculously, bad organized. Nino just announced: "We'll have an Easter even. Collect points and eggs. I'll announce the rewards soon". But till now, he, as an adm, didn't do it and let it to someone else do. And now, at the end of the Holiday, you say that you need to take more than 8000 points and a lot of eggs (101+) to get a box and receive a Nidoking or a TM Case (in this case TM Thunder Bolt). Everything is going well here. Now answer me: Do you think we are idiots?

If I want to join this circus?
No, thanks!

Izzy on Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
Please, don't write useless comments for this situation. This even begun ridiculously, bad organized. Nino just announced: "We'll have an Easter even. Collect points and eggs. I'll announce the rewards soon". But till now, he, as an adm, didn't do it and let it to someone else do. And now, at the end of the Holiday, you say that you need to take more than 8000 points and a lot of eggs (101+) to get a box and receive a Nidoking or a TM Case (in this case TM Thunder Bolt). Everything is going well here. Now answer me: Do you think we are idiots?

No, thanks!

This:

Guys, do not cry.. if you do not want to get the 9000 points .. just stay in pvp as I am doing ..

But if you want the reward then stop cry here and go beat Pokes to get points :v

So simple.. :v

Agustiinn

Reaction score

No, thanks!

1-You have bad luck, This event is pretty funny, good, and made with love and effort for us, You couldn't do it better, and it's why you complain

2-If we are idiot? We? talk for youself please, and with this post, u confirmed ur question!

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

No, thanks!
So, if you don't want to join it's better to remove your red nose! xD
Joking bro :b
Come on, it's not that hard, if you get a good respaw u can get points really easy, also u don't need 9k points + 4k eggs to get 1 box and 1 TM case, it is to get all rewards from your stage, which prolly are more than 2.
Look, you guys are complaining about it, but I think our community is enjoying it really much, at least in diamond, where the hell u go, is someone there (Talking about Pokemons from the list ofc).
If you guys don't wanna join, it's easy, do as you all normally do when you play, stay at pvp, go cloned, go exp in papoi, elder or whatever, go catch... normally we don't have an event in this date, so if, in a normal Easter, we had no events and nobody complained, why are you guys doing it right now?

Kirminex

Reaction score
Got 6.5K and im not even gona bother getting more, it was a pain in the ass to keep killing the same thing for around 12 hours, QQ event sucks...
for all those who got more points than me, Nice job dont know how you coul stand such a horrible thing xD

1-You have bad luck, This event is pretty funny, good, and made with love and effort for us, You couldn't do it better, and it's why you complain

2-If we are idiot? We? talk for youself please, and with this post, u confirmed ur question!

I must agree with him many hours for a piece of junk is no fun sir.

Last edited:

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
They just said 9K Points is for ALL rewards, main reward will be less than that, soo all of you complaining probably will have the main reward at least...

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Got 6.5K and im not even gona bother getting more, it was a pain in the ass to keep killing the same thing for around 12 hours, QQ event sucks...
for all those who got more points than me, Nice job dont know how you coul stand such a horrible thing xD

I must agree with him many hours for a piece of junk is no fun sir.

Then I'll make reward awesome and just +1 point of what you have (joke).
Now, how can you say piece of junk reward if you don't even know what it is? Funny people.

Kirminex

Reaction score
Then I'll make reward awesome and just +1 point of what you have (joke).
Now, how can you say piece of junk reward if you don't even know what it is? Funny people.

was related to Obreviates comment :v funny Forum Master, learn your facts :I

Phaesta

Reaction score

No, thanks!

Take it easy bro,, even if we can't get all these points (ex: myself =/ ),at least, i'm sure we can get some cool stuff. And, remembering:

* Keep in mind that those ammount of points and eggs are an average, it might be needed a little bit more or a little bit less.
* Keep in mind that that ammount of points and eggs are to get at least EVERY SINGLE REWARD once, doesn't mean you MUST have that to get a prize.
* Keep in mind that there will be some repeteable prizes, so people with spare points/eggs can spend in those repeteable rewards.

All these points are for every single reward (all rewards), and i'm sure it's a lot of stuff. At least, we have something new to do in the game, event is event, have fun!

LuznyBokser

Reaction score
Stage 2

Too bad that if i am a lvl 86 player and have 10k points already i can't enter the stage 3 (they will have best rewards i guess) :(

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Too bad that if i am a lvl 86 player and have 10k points already i can't enter the stage 3 (they will have best rewards i guess) :(

Well, idk if better but according to your level. It's the same logic, if you were level 80 and had cash enough to buy pokemon 130, you won't be able to use it anyways.
Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back