What's new

Welcome!

Important: Easters Event rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixtapapalotl

Reaction score
Well, idk if better but according to your level. It's the same logic, if you were level 80 and had cash enough to buy pokemon 130, you won't be able to use it anyways.
Regards!

but you can save it in your locker if it's a rare pokemon and useit when you lvl up

Szczer

Reaction score
This event was supposed to be for all and not for no lifers
I will not be played for 20 hours for some nonsense I have 2,5 k points so I hope you also got something and I are in the 3 stage

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
As I said it's an average. I personally have been asking most of the players I can to know how much points they made, and they did in average 3000~5000 points everyday, and we will have event 3 days. Also that "average" is from normal players. There are people that already in 2 days have 15k points.

Regards,
Makarno.-

Let's spend Eastern on Golems and Venusaurs ^^

Ludacha

Reaction score
Nolifers can get 10k+,i played a lot of time in this 2 days and i got 4k for now,I killing Golems 5-5,in trovitopolis (much of them)....then i see that ppl have 3-4x more then me
Thats a bit sick...

Zain

Reaction score
LOL another fail event

Typical PA, everytime the same mistake and laziness? PA rule: Release events to get people hyped then next day make difficult rewards and event ends on the same day = fail and no lifer business

Word of advice : Make rewards and event together okay? Not event announced first then rewards e.e if thats so then atleast increase the deadline

Thats why some people quit PA

Kolczyko

Reaction score
Fuc..ng Great.. i Player yesterday and i collect 2k Points and about 1,3k eggs do its unable to finish this event for me.. Yaaa I will gry some Balls and maybe rc.. Thanks a lot.. I prefer to spend this easter with family..

Harute011

Reaction score
They have to be both? points and eggs? or can be only eggs / only points?

Makarno.-

Reaction score
It has to be both, points and eggs.

Ps: I spent almost all day with family, played no more than 2 hours every day and have 7k points, and today might get more. You just dont know where to hunt; but that is not our problem. And if you really wanna stay with your family all day and not even turn pc, please dont waste time on forum, nor get mad if we do something for people that can play at least some hours each day.

Regards,
Makarno.-

Harute011

Reaction score
is much 9k of points to have been posted very late, long after the initiating event and i think that is unjust, should lower the amount of points

Was due to have planned the event before and so have an idea of what to do, not to the spontaneous, something last minute

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score

Ps: I spent almost all day with family, played no more than 2 hours every day and have 7k points, and today might get more. You just dont know where to hunt; but that is not our problem. And if you really wanna stay with your family all day and not even turn pc, please dont waste time on forum, nor get mad if we do something for people that can play at least some hours each day.

Regards,
Makarno.-

7k points...on 5 points,need 1400 pokemons...if there is 5 pokes per resp 3 minutes you need 840 minutes which is 14 hours
So...what did you kill ?

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score

Regards,
Makarno.-

ofc u know where is the best place to hunt, u made the event e.e

thelecho

Reaction score
7k points...on 5 points,need 1400 pokemons...if there is 5 pokes per resp 3 minutes you need 840 minutes which is 14 hours
So...what did you kill ?

why u dont try tm case? like 10+ meganium every 2 minutes(i dont remember time), is really easy get points and eggs there.

Ludacha

Reaction score
why u dont try tm case? like 10+ meganium every 2 minutes(i dont remember time), is really easy get points and eggs there.
Dude you dont get it...he said 2h per day...lets say 6h total for 7k...when you calculate cant be true...i got great resp
and cant make in 6h,7k points for sure...8 golems 2 min resp (Golem 5 points-5 eggs)

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

Regards,
Makarno.-

hahaha i have 12k points and i must play 14h+
respawn 6 - 8 golem. \o

Anonymous1

Reaction score
There is just one thing that I dont understand very well. 6.5k points allow me to get all the rewards from my stage or just the best?

Ludacha

Reaction score
There is just one thing that I dont understand very well. 6.5k points allow me to get all the rewards from my stage or just the best?
As i see,you get all rewoards by 1 time...some rewoards can take more then 1...so ~6,5k is enough for all rewoards 1 time each...to repeat some rewoards,you need some more points/eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back