Welcome!

Important: Easters Event rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
1r50zI.png

Hello dear community.
I'm here today to give you important information about the current event that we're having.
Let me explain you how this event will work with rewards:

- Event will finish during Monday.

- We will have rewards separated in stages. We currently have 3 stages of level:

- Stage 1: Level 10 to 60
- Stage 2: Level 61 to 100
- Stage 3: Level 101+

Each stage will have different rewards, acording to their level, but also will have different requierments (We can't ask a player level 15 to make same ammount of points than level 60, nor level 120).

- Keep in mind that every player will be able to get rewards from his stage only (If you are level 120, you won't be able to get rewards for stage 1 nor 2, and if you are level 70, you won't be able to get rewards for stage 1 or 3, etc)

- Rewards will remain as a secret, but for you to have an idea, we might see Balls, Rare Candies, Boxes, TM's and Evolution Items (Maybe some are new, who knows).

Finally, I'll tell you the average ammount of points needed for each stage to get every reward possible, to avoid people wasting time:

Stage 1: 3500 points & 1000 eggs
Stage 2: 6500 points & 3000 eggs.
Stage 3: 9000 points & 4000 eggs.

* Keep in mind that those ammount of points and eggs are an average, it might be needed a little bit more or a little bit less.
* Keep in mind that that ammount of points and eggs are to get at least EVERY SINGLE REWARD once, doesn't mean you MUST have that to get a prize.
* Keep in mind that there will be some repeteable prizes, so people with spare points/eggs can spend in those repeteable rewards.

Finally, special thanks to Lajrra and Zelricks for the idea of this event, and thanks to Dbgtporsiempre for the beautiful event banner.

P.s.: Some items and points can change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilw

Reaction score
Lollll Stage 3: 9000 points & 4000 eggs.

-9000 Points 'O'

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
we need more days bro, we were in vacations let event ends till wednesday at least

9K is too much e.e

Makarno.-

Reaction score
As I said it's an average. I personally have been asking most of the players I can to know how much points they made, and they did in average 3000~5000 points everyday, and we will have event 3 days. Also that "average" is from normal players. There are people that already in 2 days have 15k points.

Regards,
Makarno.-

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
Not all lvl 101+ players are no lifers to get 9000 points guys, it's insane. Without wanting to complain about the event, this event is so stupid, who will gonna be 24h online to get 9000 points?

Blansh

Reaction score
I'm half the way ._. and like 12hours left to farm the other average half.
At least an answer :) keep it up and thanks for this nice event!

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I have some questions.
You said rewards will be prolly balls, TM's, Boxes, etc etc. It will be random, or you will be able to choise?
You said it the ammount to get each reward, at least, once. So, it means we can get more than 1 time?
If we can get it more than 1 time, will we need to get 9000 points to get each reward?

I don't wanna be the complainer guy about this event, I know how much work it gives to someone, but come on guy, I know 9000 is an average, but if it will be even less, won't be too much right? Something around 9000 are too much points to get just 1 reward.

As I said, don't get it wrong, I don't want to be the complainer, I even want to thank you all for that big effort to give us something different related with last ones, congratz for that.
Keep with this good work.

el desterrado

Reaction score
As I said it's an average. I personally have been asking most of the players I can to know how much points they made, and they did in average 3000~5000 points everyday, and we will have event 3 days. Also that "average" is from normal players. There are people that already in 2 days have 15k points.

Regards,
Makarno.-
Hello, I have not 9k points. :c

mari kate

Reaction score
Good event means more disorganized.
I do not understand as a lv 10 do 3500 points.
The amount of points from the first two stages was somewhat disorganized.
Anyway I hope you make the reward worth the effort.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Not all lvl 101+ players are no lifers to get 9000 points guys, it's insane. Without wanting to complain about the event, this event is so stupid, who will gonna be 24h online to get 9000 points?

thought of the people working and they likewise does his best to play?

I'm half the way ._. and like 12hours left to farm the other average half.
At least an answer :) keep it up and thanks for this nice event!

I have some questions.
You said rewards will be prolly balls, TM's, Boxes, etc etc. It will be random, or you will be able to choise?
You said it the ammount to get each reward, at least, once. So, it means we can get more than 1 time?
If we can get it more than 1 time, will we need to get 9000 points to get each reward?

I don't wanna be the complainer guy about this event, I know how much work it gives to someone, but come on guy, I know 9000 is an average, but if it will be even less, won't be too much right? Something around 9000 are too much points to get just 1 reward.

As I said, don't get it wrong, I don't want to be the complainer, I even want to thank you all for that big effort to give us something different related with last ones, congratz for that.
Keep with this good work.

Good event means more disorganized.
I do not understand as a lv 10 do 3500 points.
The amount of points from the first two stages was somewhat disorganized.
Anyway I hope you make the reward worth the effort.

@AshFalezin: I know not every player is no lifer to get 9k points, that's why others will get just 7k or even 5k, that is enough to get some rewards already. We DO NOT want easy things for everyone either.

@Matimaniaco: I'm sorry, but event started on weekend, and most of the people work from Monday to Friday, so people were free to play. Also "No-Lifers" already had 15k points today, by tomorrow they might have 21~23k and we're asking just average 9k for high stage.

@Blansh: Thanks for your honest thanks, and keep on going, there's still time!

@Tiago: 9k means you will get every reward, so for example there's a reward that is 4k, other 2k, other 3k (That's a total of 9k). About repetable, yes, there will be SOME repetable rewards, but NOT ALL OF THEM.

@Mari Kate: Of course a level 10 won't be able to get 3500 points, but at least will be able to get around 400 points, probably enough to get some prizes. (And for sure getting those 400 points he/she will be already level 20+). About level 50's~, yes, they are able to make 3500 points if they know where to hunt. There are many places where you can make nice ammount of points but people wants everything easy, so they don't spend some time thinking on places.
As I said before, rewards will be according to each stage.

Izzy on Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
Guys, do not cry.. if you do not want to get the 9000 points .. just stay in pvp as I am doing ..

But if you want the reward then stop cry here and go beat Pokes to get points :v

So simple.. :v

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
to prevent people waste your time? ... please, we had not lost his time had announced these absurd rules before .... some could not make as many points and if you are 100 + entoncs if they lost their time doing points not be used because they exceed the required lvl!

Skyrus

Reaction score
Can you tell us how many points we need for the best/main reward? Cause I can't play 10 hours a day but I still hope to get a shot for the main price.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I'm damn sure the 101+ should give better rewards.

I'm level 119, I know we can get better rewarđs it's in the thread, I just wanna know how much i need for the best main price cause I can't play much.

Like for example last halloween I had every single price on the list and the main price was the evo item. Well i wanna know how much I need for just the main\best price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back