What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knasen

Reaction score
So padventures metology is to make noobchars?
Or else just boost The items needed for thoose 4 last items: evo Stones and pumps. They have minimum The 3x value then mewto ticket wich is the choise of collecting a single char. and have almost the same amount of items needed.

EDIT to keep evo items rare and fair to 1x char collectors since Npc do not exist yet

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Tbh lit 18 of them was not a big deal and keep them alive it is unfair for People that could not be in The game during this 48 hours. And thoose Who made this event with noobchars have a huge benefit cause evo items and golden pumps is way to Easy to obtain. ShouId atleast be 3x the items like evo stone 2 > 240 pumps. to balance the benefit of having noob chars and make true playrrs be able to obtain the same value picking mewto island tickets.dont get how People with 3+ chars should be able to have a huge benefit in events thats just wrong. Either let Everyone be able to event or simply rebalance event items needed due to The value to items. Just to make it NO benefit to stick with more them 1 char

Everyone were able to do the event. It happened on a weekend, when most of the people have time to play (i had to work the entire weekend and in 2 hours max made all the torches to make myself elegible to go on). We do have people who made with lots of chars, in the other hand, there always those guys that stays retired the entire year then appear when some event is running. It was fair to everyone, for the greedy, for the busy, for the players. Everyone have their priorities, some spend time with game, some spend time with rl, it is fair with the people who stood at the torches during the 48 hours to be able to go on. Better luck next time.

Mirajane

Reaction score
I have been wondering if the ghost balls are tradable between players?

Terrack

Reaction score
Hello please put the torches again, do not manage to make them want to make it to enter the new respawm

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Please can you tell me if the new balls will have any use after you catch your new pokemon? Can it be thrown in non event pokemons?

And how many mewtwo island tickets can you do per account? At page 9 of this thread in the rewards there is no number telling how many you can do...

Thanks

brucelikerock

Reaction score
I'm not clear yet if I would be able to catch the new pokemon, I have one character in Pearl and another one in Platinum in the same account.

Some people already answered but still not clear to me. Will I be able to catch the new pokemon in this two characters?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm not clear yet if I would be able to catch the new pokemon, I have one character in Pearl and another one in Platinum in the same account.

Some people already answered but still not clear to me. Will I be able to catch the new pokemon in this two characters?

I am sorry, I've been busy so couldn't answer here. It can be done with more than 1 character.

From the day it has been released ^^.

Yes bro

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah.

Rob

Reaction score
Can we already know when is the EXACT end of collecting items, I tought it would be nice if the workshop will be available before the collecting process ends, eg- I collected too many mutated pumps or have much more candies to use, co I can collect the rest of needed items for another shop reward. Now, we have to count everything really strict.
And what about next missions? I don't want to be rude, or impatient, but Jano posted A WEEK AGO that mission 2 will hopefully starts on Thursday(last week). Tomorrow is the next week thursday, and we didn't hear anything yet.
Have a nice day.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Raissa posted rewards that you will be able to obtain 6 days ago and she worte that these rewards will last for 2 weeks so use the power of math

Rob

Reaction score
Raissa posted rewards that you will be able to obtain 6 days ago and she worte that these rewards will last for 2 weeks so use the power of math

"I tought it would be nice if the workshop will be available before the collecting process ends, eg- I collected too many mutated pumps or have much more candies to use, co I can collect the rest of needed items for another shop reward."

Thats wasn't the point of my question, I know there is 2weeks, I know she had posted rewards. Damn don't answer and read carefully what im trying to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back