Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Raissa said spooky soils are in mission 4,far as i know

flapjackhere

Reaction score
Raissa said spooky soils are in mission 4,far as i know

ye i know but i mean, do i have to complete all missions to get them? or maybe pokes on invasion drop it.. because as far as i understand workshop is not the main mission

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hard to say,we don't even have spoilers from mission 2 and 3
I saw some graves in viridian,probably we will earn them there somehow
Im just sure it wont be easy to make it all,even that is side mission,maybe soils will be hard + who knows what event bring us next.

Lucifer

Reaction score
I have question about workshop. How much time remained for collecting these items?

Lucifer

Reaction score
Ye i know but she said "2 weeks~~" so i wanted to know when exactly term expires. Its important for me because i want to plan collecting items in last days. I didnt know do i have to hurry or no to gain items required for rewards which i want. Anyway "i think 4-5 Days" thats a reply which i expected, thanks ;)

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Ye i know but she said "2 weeks~~" so i wanted to know when exactly term expires. Its important for me because i want to plan collecting items in last days. I didnt know do i have to hurry or no to gain items required for rewards which i want. Anyway "i think 4-5 Days" thats a reply which i expected, thanks ;)

Letting it for the last Days could not be safe. Try to gather them as soon as possible. Its not that easy...

robert-master

Reaction score
I would like to express my opinion, about the event, specifically about the clowns that attack everyone around them, this week only I helped 5 beginners who came to the game and did not know about the event and were surprised in the cities and killed by the clowns. This may be detrimental to the experience of such players, for a long time the diamond server is not full or close to it, if there is no respect for the beginning players, this situation will continue and it will get worse.

Last edited:

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to express my opinion, about the event, specifically about the clowns that attack everyone around them, this week only I helped 5 beginners who came to the game and did not know about the event and were surprised in the cities and killed by the clowns. This may be detrimental to the experience of such players, for a long time the diamond server is not full or close to it, if there is no respect for the beginning players, this situation will continue and it will get worse.

Well in some part I agree with you. But isnt only our part (staff). if all players kill all clowns isnt better to play too? Because i Lost the count that I tp me to my house and have 3-4 clowns front my house (when i see that the city have Many clowns I try kill all). Soooooo dont put all responsability to staff. The players dont make their part too.

Last edited:

kingofanything

Reaction score
Clowns wont give you more becouse they give only exp and very rare rc, becouse they are annoying :)

charlizaz

Reaction score
players wont kill clowns because they are annoying and dont give nothing i know they drop rc but be honest i´ve killed hundreds of those clowns and only 1 rc so thats why ppl dont kill they about the newbies they are suffering the consequences i think clowns need to have a time to dissapear like a cd or be more interesting

robert-master

Reaction score
Well, thank you anyway, for the attitude that was taken, and my beginner friends also thank.:D

huberto

Reaction score
Hello, guys
Since most of you knows the problems with clowns, we just thinking in a fast solution for it
From now on, and in all server Clowns will be passives what its mean?
They will not attack until you attack them

hijaxmqescmfauzkdphunzhiajzwttvxjmwimdshcttpvdpepgvahqaonmqkpirojfchajoazcegdgbjjkihckhbuiyhalgtetps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back