What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can we already know when is the EXACT end of collecting items, I tought it would be nice if the workshop will be available before the collecting process ends, eg- I collected too many mutated pumps or have much more candies to use, co I can collect the rest of needed items for another shop reward. Now, we have to count everything really strict.
And what about next missions? I don't want to be rude, or impatient, but Jano posted A WEEK AGO that mission 2 will hopefully starts on Thursday(last week). Tomorrow is the next week thursday, and we didn't hear anything yet.
Have a nice day.
There are 8 days left for collecting the workshop items.
We're sorry for such delay with the 2nd mission, but Jano has already informed that he's sick. It's a bit hard to sit on PC and try to focus on coding the event while having flu (fever especially). I can only ask you for understanding. I believe he'll be available again as soon as possible and then release 2nd-3rd mission (they're togethe) and then 4th.
Workshop rewards can also be only released by Jano, so you have to wait.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I just think these side mission shouldnt be over before main missions, or at least we should be able to keep getting balls. We dont know how many balls we will need to catch those pokes, so if we run out of balls and we cannot exchange anymore we'd have to buy them from players? It will probably be really expensive, I dont think it'd be fair

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I just think these side mission shouldnt be over before main missions, or at least we should be able to keep getting balls. We dont know how many balls we will need to catch those pokes, so if we run out of balls and we cannot exchange anymore we'd have to buy them from players? It will probably be really expensive, I dont think it'd be fair
Main missions should be available faster than end of side missions. You still have 8 days for collection, so you can try to collect as much, as you will feel "safe".

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Main missions should be available faster than end of side missions. You still have 8 days for collection, so you can try to collect as much, as you will feel "safe".

I wouldnt feel safe with any number haha
Just two more questions: what will be phantom ball's multiplier factor? And will we be able to use it in other pokes than those from event?

Drifter

Reaction score
I wouldnt feel safe with any number haha
Just two more questions: what will be phantom ball's multiplier factor? And will we be able to use it in other pokes than those from event?

Special balls like this will always be like a PokeBall. As for using it on other pokes, why would you waste them?

gamez187

Reaction score
I propose that we can have some special reward 'cause we all have been collecting the items without knowing the final day even if we study or have a job (in my case). I'm not asking for something big, but something should be ok.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Special balls like this will always be like a PokeBall. As for using it on other pokes, why would you waste them?

Raissa already said we can only catch one new poke (I dont mean have acess to only resp, I mean we will not be able to catch twice the same poke at the resp) so there's the chance of not using all balls

Kreyexx

Reaction score
I propose that we can have some special reward 'cause we all have been collecting the items without knowing the final day even if we study or have a job (in my case). I'm not asking for something big, but something should be ok.

To be honest, if you ask me, I think the rewards are pretty fair, especially since there are already two types as mentioned in the post. Your fault if you aren't working hard enough to get one. (Even though these clowns/mad pumpkins are a bit annoying with cc/damage)

huberto

Reaction score
I think the catch rate of new pokemons will be high enough to not waste more than 200-300 balls on it since it is our main reward for event and it should be guaranteed reward for our efforts. And since workshop is just additional mission, we shouldnt be forced to spend dozens of hours on farming to get main reward.

Knasen

Reaction score
Omg. Been working Hard to collect workshop items. Because raissa said 2 weeks since event start and by today i have workshop items for all rewards i want including 5k pokeballs. And now i read farming is extended another week or? I though by this sunday Would be farmstop to remain the value on incoming rewards. Why Cannot farm have a serius farmstop? If i knew farming could be done for 3 weeks i would not even have to farm a hour a day during thoose weeks.What shall i do now?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Omg. Been working Hard to collect workshop items. Because raissa said 2 weeks since event start and by today i have workshop items for all rewards i want including 5k pokeballs. And now i read farming is extended another week or? I though by this sunday Would be farmstop to remain the value on incoming rewards. Why Cannot farm have a serius farmstop? If i knew farming could be done for 3 weeks i would not even have to farm a hour a day during thoose weeks.What shall i do now?

Its not our problem that you farmed like nolifer 5k balls in short time.Some people maybe play 1-2h per day and have some life also.

Knasen

Reaction score
I did not ask for a rookie to answear and im sure i have a healthier and richer life then medium on this server. I am asking for a more proper answear then a rookie one /knasen of sweden

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I think the catch rate of new pokemons will be high enough to not waste more than 200-300 balls on it since it is our main reward for event and it should be guaranteed reward for our efforts. And since workshop is just additional mission, we shouldnt be forced to spend dozens of hours on farming to get main reward.

I agree to that but who knows what goes through their minds haha

Obviously not
Access will be given randomly. Ofc, they won't be easy to catch. I can't say if hard or not. You know... it depends on luck. For some people it may be easy for other super hard.

gamez187

Reaction score
Yes they are very annoying. The rewards are pretty good and everybody is working hard to get the items required but I can't help but think that the event needs to be funnier. I don't know how will be the next missions but the delay is a bumer. I understand that staff are human beings that can get sick at any moment, it is natural. But in my humble opinion I think that the delay lets everyone get the rewards very easily, not a real challenge beside the eventual groups of clowns.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I said since the beginning that side missions will last for 2 weeks. It hasn't been extended.

Yes they are very annoying. The rewards are pretty good and everybody is working hard to get the items required but I can't help but think that the event needs to be funnier. I don't know how will be the next missions but the delay is a bumer. I understand that staff are human beings that can get sick at any moment, it is natural. But in my humble opinion I think that the delay lets everyone get the rewards very easily, not a real challenge beside the eventual groups of clowns.

Not as easy as you think. Maybe there will be something unexpected ^.-

gamez187

Reaction score
People complaining the event...Pff come on people...give thanks that they do the event.. just play and enjoy all.

I'm not complaining, just expressing my opinion. I still think that the event is pretty good, but it can be way better, and may be with next missions it will!!. Im Wurtrak dude hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back