Welcome!

Halloween Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
EIEQjv9.png

Hello guys! So there finally we released Halloween Event 2016! We really hope you will enjoy it, as it is very different from all the events we have done in the past!
First mission will last 48 hours. It is very important mission. All players have to work together! After 48 hours we'll release next mission(s).

What's the Event about:

Not all pokemon are friendly. Many of them attack the people, even kill them, specially the most intelligent Pokemon - they even commit acts characteristic of humans, knowing what they are doing. Lately many children have disappeared. Nobody knows what happens, nor what can they do. Some witnesses say that a yellow Pokemon has kidnaped them, attracting them with his voice. Can a Pokemon commit crimes like humans? You are going to discover it soon. Dangers lurk everywhere…

How do I start?
l_wdUmi.png

- You should find npc Nosferatu - You can meet him in some church. You will be asked to find out who is kidnaping the kids. After this the most important mission will begin... Players have to work together in order to sucesfully get rid of the darkness from your server. You will have to light up 20 magic torches that you can find around the map and keep the light for 48 hours in a row.
- 18 torches are on free area and 2 on premium area.
- You have to light up min 18 of 20 existing torches to sucess your personal goal
- You can still light up torches unlimited times to help whole server to success the mission, of course with a cooldown mentioned below. Remember that all 20 have to be lighted for 48 hours in a row
- There's a cooldown to light up the same torch [3 hours for diamond and 4 hours for Pearl and Platinum]. There is no cooldown for lighting up different torches.
- All torches have duration of 3 hours [diamond] and 4 hours [Pearl&Platinum]
- In case if light on some torch is about to expire, you will notice a message with a warning with necessary information (such as position of expiring torch)
- For the very first time, all torches have 5 hours of duration. That's the maximum time to find them all.
- If any torch expires, whole world will fail

What can I do to help my world
- As it has been said before, your personal goal is to light up at least once 18 of 20 existing torches, but you still have unlimited chance to light 'em up
- Note: When player lights up the torch, time will not be added, but restarted! Let's say Torch 1 has 00:15 expiry time. Some player comes in order to light it up. Now this torch will have 3:00 expiry time. (or 4:00 for Pearl and Platinum)

What happens if my world will fail?
- Whole world will get additional mision - 2nd chance, which will be harder.

What are the rewards?
- Beside outfits and addons a special stone that can be exchanged to 1 lvl of your character.
- Acess to respawn of 1 of 4 new pokemons. You will be able to catch it. - Respawn will have more than 1 of these pokemons, so there won't be any "hard ks" [100 players vs 1 poke]
* Honedge
* Spiritomb
* Yamask
* Drifloon

Workshop Rewards;
http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...een-Event-2016&p=342825&viewfull=1#post342825

Good Luck for everyone and have fun! Next missions - depending if your world success or not will be posted in 2 days!

Last edited:

paulosedric

Reaction score
Nice event, I really like the idea of a world mission

but i have a question about that stone, will be possible to use more than one?

thx for all

Obreviate

Reaction score
(Raissa, thinking a little more forward, when the world finish whole event) If i start to help the event in another account, exactly to get access in another of 4 new respaws beyond of i choose in obreviate, for example, that is an account which never lack DACC, when i start and finish together to the whole server in this other account, it will be necessary DACC to access this new respaw choosen in this account? Considering the fact that i was going to add DACC to it only to do/help the event more fast ... or you can't spoil this for a while? Thanks ...

@edit
considering the fact you couldn't make it in more than 1 char per account ...

Last edited:

irisbi

Reaction score
why u guys being a childish so much :D i just say my opinion when i compare with old events was better of course, there pokemon boxes,tms,evo items etc
and this kidos?

Bastra31

Reaction score
I would like to ask when we find all torchs do we get access to this spawns or after event?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Will these pokes be hard to catch? And will we be able to choose which resp to enter?

Event is interesting so far, found it really cool that you based it on the Hypno fable. Nice job.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice event, I really like the idea of a world mission

but i have a question about that stone, will be possible to use more than one?

thx for all
Obviously not

13:58 You see eternal flames.
Position: {x = 3764, y = 3202, z = 6}.

It will disappear after event? It would be nice deco to house after event so i hope it wont.
It probably won't disappear

why u guys being a childish so much :D i just say my opinion when i compare with old events was better of course, there pokemon boxes,tms,evo items etc
and this kidos?
How can you compare this event with old ones, if this is just a 1st mission intended to weaken the creepy Hypno, let's say preparation for next and main missions. You calling them kids, so if there aren't many rewards as before, and that's something you don't like... should I call you greedy then? ^^

I would like to ask when we find all torchs do we get access to this spawns or after event?
No, as I said before, it is just 1st mission - preparation for main missions.

Will these pokes be hard to catch? And will we be able to choose which resp to enter?

Event is interesting so far, found it really cool that you based it on the Hypno fable. Nice job.
Access will be given randomly. Ofc, they won't be easy to catch. I can't say if hard or not. You know... it depends on luck. For some people it may be easy for other super hard.

Yaraly

Reaction score
- You can still light up torches unlimited times to help whole server to success the mission, of course with a cooldown mentioned below. Remember that all 20 have to be lighted for 48 hours in a row

What can I do to help my world
- As it has been said before, your personal goal is to light up at least once 18 of 20 existing torches, but you still have 2 chances to light 'em up. This means every player has to do it min 1 time and max 3 times.

I understand almost all, but i have a question, in the first intructions say: You can still light up torches unlimited times to help , but later say, max 3 time for torch, so, what its the real times? sorry if my question its so dummy, and Thanks :D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I understand almost all, but i have a question, in the first intructions say: You can still light up torches unlimited times to help , but later say, max 3 time for torch, so, what its the real times? sorry if my question its so dummy, and Thanks :D

Sorry. It was supposed to be 3 time max (1 for goal + 2 extra), but we decided to change to no limits. I just forgot to edit this part.

Exidil

Reaction score
When we succeed and we gain acces to the new pokes, will it be permanent or limited time only? Cause if we have to catch it and its rare, it wouldnt make sense to just add those new pokes for anything less than a month.

Thanks in advance

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Another question came up to my mind: Will we be able to catch more than one? I dont mean a Yamask and a Spiritomb, but 2 Spiritombs for example.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Sorry bout the flood, just saw that you mentioned a rock. Could you explain that? I didnt understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back