What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Another question came up to my mind: Will we be able to catch more than one? I dont mean a Yamask and a Spiritomb, but 2 Spiritombs for example.
No, just 1.

Sorry bout the flood, just saw that you mentioned a rock. Could you explain that? I didnt understand
You will receive a speial stone, that you can exchange for experience (as much as it's needed for 1 full level)

When we succeed and we gain acces to the new pokes, will it be permanent or limited time only? Cause if we have to catch it and its rare, it wouldnt make sense to just add those new pokes for anything less than a month.

Thanks in advance
We haven't decided yet, but yeah the respawn won't exist forever. Maybe 2 months, maybe more, maybe less. Depends on many things.

Ludacha

Reaction score
What are the rewards?
- Beside outfits and addons a special stone that can be exchanged to 1 lvl of your character.
- Acess to respawn of 1 of 4 new pokemons. You will be able to catch it. - Respawn will have more than 1 of these pokemons, so there won't be any "hard ks" [100 players vs 1 poke]
* Honedge
* Spiritomb
* Yamask
* Drifloon

Those rewards are for mission 1 or thats for end of event?

Tsotss

Reaction score
What are the rewards?
- Beside outfits and addons a special stone that can be exchanged to 1 lvl of your character.
- Acess to respawn of 1 of 4 new pokemons. You will be able to catch it. - Respawn will have more than 1 of these pokemons, so there won't be any "hard ks" [100 players vs 1 poke]
* Honedge
* Spiritomb
* Yamask
* Drifloon

Those rewards are for mission 1 or thats for end of event?
v - here is an anserw
No, as I said before, it is just 1st mission - preparation for main missions.

Tsotss

Reaction score
No, this is not the answer. These rewards are for whole event. There will be evolution items available aswell.

I thought propably the same about that these rewards are for event, but now looking again I know I used Your words wrong. Sry :s

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
No, this is not the answer. These rewards are for whole event. There will be evolution items available aswell.

I tought it will be like before on H events,best rewards,that you can pick more then 1 TM-box 3/4-evo item-new poke
But okay

Slipk

Reaction score
Can u guys give us the exactly hour and the timezone that the 1st mission will end? just to crontol the torches timer.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can u guys give us the exactly hour and the timezone that the 1st mission will end? just to crontol the torches timer.

Around 9am Gmt+1

Guys, I have bad news. We will not release 2nd mission once the 1st one ends. It's probably gonna be released at night. We are sorry that it's a second time of delaying something in this event and disappointing you once again.

However we'll release pumpkin garden, pumpkin monsters and trick or treat mission to let you drop/get items that will be needed for a halloween workshop. We cannot give you info about needed amount of these items right now, because it was supposed to be released in wednesday/thursday.
There's no rush in collection, since these things will be available for many days.

Slipk

Reaction score
Thank you very much for inform us so quickly, and thx for all hard work.

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Respawn tendrá más de 1 de estos pokemons, por lo que no habrá ningún "ks duros" [100 jugadores vs 1 empuje] * Honedge * Spiritomb * Yamask * a que hora comienza eso?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Can we get some.raids today? We didnt.have any of them yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back