What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastra31

Reaction score
Will we be able to drop rare candys or any goot items like old events? Or just items for events?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Isnt the mission supposed to be over already?

koles

Reaction score
Isnt the mission supposed to be over already?

Probably they need to update game, but as Raissa said they have problems with next mission. So we need to keep torches light until evening

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Raissa and who won the event?

Event is not about winning. There are yet 2nd and 3rd mission to do (ppl will have 2 days for it) and 4th - final one.

Else there will be additional missions for halloween workshop where you'll be able to craft outfits, addons for outfits that are rewards for 2nd mission, addons for pokemons (3 new and older ones) + new decoration and eevee evo coplays~

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Event is not about winning. There are yet 2nd and 3rd mission to do (ppl will have 2 days for it) and 4th - final one.

Else there will be additional missions for halloween workshop where you'll be able to craft outfits, addons for outfits that are rewards for 2nd mission, addons for pokemons (3 new and older ones) + new decoration and eevee evo coplays~

Do we need to have Designer Quest done in order to craft those outfits and addons?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Nice event :D I like it, also the creepy song e.e it was nice!!!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sadly 2nd and 3rd mission aren't done yet. I don't know when Jano will finish them. Let's hope tomorrow!

Today we have released additional missions, they wll be enabled for some longer time (1-3 weeks). That means there is no rush in collecting items. To be able to do them, talk with npc Nostradamus

Candies collection

NwMKgZG.png

Stay next to any house and say trick or treat. There's a chance that a clown will appear and you will stay without sweets, or you will receive 3 up to 5 candies.
You can't do it twice in the same house more than once per 24 hours.

Mad Pumpkin
Z80E59g.png

Find and defeat mad pumpkins. They drop small pumpkins that you can collect.

Garden of Mutated Pumpkins
lpkJhVe.png

There's a strange garden where mutated pumpkins are growing. Harvest some of them, they may be useful for you. In this case patience is a good thing!​

Jon Snow

Reaction score
Raissa if i had a "patio" (idk when say this word in english :'v) i can put punkis in that place? D:

i think that was awesome my own horror garden :v

pretty funny mini event

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
these clowns are sooo annoying hahaha but funny tho
are mad pumpkin buggeds or is it supposed to be hard to drop? because i killed 10-15 and havent dropped anything, they just disappear
and could you tell us how many candies will be needed for each addon etc? so we dont waste time overdoing it.. thanks

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
these clowns are sooo annoying hahaha but funny tho
are mad pumpkin buggeds or is it supposed to be hard to drop? because i killed 10-15 and havent dropped anything, they just disappear
and could you tell us how many candies will be needed for each addon etc? so we dont waste time overdoing it.. thanks

Ill ask Jano to increase the chance a bit. I post needed amounts + requirements and possible stuff to get from workshop tomorrow. For now I asked Tutors to give me some info like how many stuff they can get per hour, so I'll do requirements based on this info

chapinha18

Reaction score
Where is the island of Mad Pumpkin and the Garden of Mutated Pumpkins, you can say or have to look for them?

lerik

Reaction score
Why NPC Nostradamus answers me, "I do not ochem talk to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back