What's new

Welcome!

Goodbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Hi. If you're here that means I'm leaving from this game.
(Be aware, this thread has senseless and sentimental stuff).

Firstly, I have to say thank you, to everyone who was or wasn't my friend, you guys make the game what it is.
Secondly, this game has been a good lesson for me, both of behaviour and English language.
At the begining I was just a troll which harassed everyone and didn't have limits, but it was changed, thanks to Rasz.
The main reason I'm leaving is that, this game lost its splendor it had time ago (one or two years).

Well, bye. : poof :
P.S.: You can meet me at League of Legends EUNE, I started playing like 5 days ago xD
P.S.2: Playstation2
P.S.3: Haters gonna hate xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate you naab :[
I hope you will come back someday, anyway I wish you good luck in real life.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Stop with the lies please.

You're just leaving because of LOL

Without PA, more time to freely play LOL.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well brother, its sad to all of us see you stoping to play.
I just want to say thanks for every funny moment with you on staff, thanks for the times that you correct my english, was a pleasure to work with you :)
Hope you can get all you want, and back some day :)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
too much nbness
anyway,we'll still having great moments...we don't need a game to keep our friendship :p
See you at skype/icq/messenger/ebuddy/yahoo/google/redtube.

BTW...
images

Foofighter

Banned user
Reaction score
P.S.2: Playstation2

^ROFL

Hey mate for sure we will miss you, didnt know you so much but I find in you a great guy, is sad that you're leaving for that reason, but dont take it bad, isnt sad about your decition, if not for the situation that the game is passing by.

I know you did all you could to improve this game, as much as your position have let you but I believe everything has limits and you just put'em.

Have a good time in LOL (lol)

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Well. i've seen you being promoted D: , youre of the same promotion that me :/ Anyway, i will mis you, and our push in pvp,:D Good luk mate, i really hope you the best life :L

Good cya, i lavya

Demon Queen

Reaction score
WtF?! You stop becouse of stupid LoL??? Are you kidding me? Every game is better than LoL .... If you play other game go play WoW.... Or i have other idea. I know realy good game. Name is: Pokemon Adventures Online . You have to try it. I play if from long time and its rly good. Try it i will help you ^_^ .
P.S: Only noobs play LoL. Pro's play Pokemon Adventures Online server: Pearl. If you are not noob come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back