What's new

Welcome!

Toxic Players!!!

laertizinhu

Reaction score
Good night everyone, it’s not today that I’ve been watching the forum and the game, and after a while, here are some things I noticed. Fights have grown up among players because of nationalities, players have the simple pleasure of giving ks to another just so that the other has no chance of capturing the pokemon, or simply not having the chance to drop an item. People I don't know about you, but I like to play the PA to relieve the stress caused in the day, to talk with friends, go to the GC and laugh about things. Some people, like me, are already over 30 years old, family and everything, and don't have the same availability that they had 9 years ago when they started playing. The other day I was at Mewtwo Island 1, and there were exactly 4 players on the island khormes in water pokes, Avsarg slash, arcanine and nite, I parasect and gengar, the other player passed me and I just said I was in gengar and sect for him not to kill, and he insisted on killing parasect and gengar just for the pleasure of fighting ks, then he even sent me PM telling me to choose or parasect or gengar, if the island was full I wouldn't even come here and complain I would leave him with a respawn and he got another one, but the island was empty, he could get any other respawn fire, eletric, rypherior, poison and ice. Guys, let's try to make the game environment healthier. I don't think I speak only for myself, because I talked to Avsarg, and the same player who was disturbing me was disturbing him too. So guys, what I ask everyone, let's respect each other, let's try to create a healthy environment for everyone, regardless of nationality, regardless of anything.
I know that a lot of people will come here to say that I am a crybaby, and make fun of my face, but I think I needed to come here and speak.
Have a good game!!!
P.S: sorry for misspellings

Nymeria

Reaction score
Imo u have two choices. Try to make peace by being friendly. Or become the biggest bullying in the playground. I always try the friend's way. I just don't take racism for granted like most ppl and staff members, other stuff like sexist offense and homophobic Bs, I just ignore.
Sadly, when u report toxic behavior normal answer is to use ignore button or fight ur way through spawn, Wich is not fair. But keep on mate.

Misfit

Reaction score
yes very good idea ppl are insulting me only because i'm polish

Last edited:

Mathew95

Tutors
Reaction score
But then again you have people in this thread that think xenophobia it’s a joke, just don’t mind bro. You will find in life and in game people that are idiots, and sometimes they get what they deserved and sometimes they don’t, that’s life. Try to play with those who are cool and friendly, avoid xenophobic and homophobic people.

demzpacito

Reaction score
As for myself luckily my goals in game are hardly affected by such destructive behaviors, otherwise I think I'd be done with Padv a long time ago. As a player who plays to get as many catchs as possible and doesnt give a damn about lvl (despite my lvl says otherwise that's true xd) I hardly suffer from ks because I'm usually on resps people dont go too often, and in the case I get ksed I just change resp and go try a different catch. That also means I don't have a necessity to go to Cloned Island, which in fact I never did, and I always try to make sure no one is at Ultra Wormhole whenever I feel like going.

I'm not telling u to seek same goals as me, but this might inspire you to try to think of things you like to do and are not so affected by others' misbehavior, however not always feasible it might be a good shot. Anyhow, respectful people are always welcome in Platinum Server, us leaders of biggest guilds try to mantain it as peaceful as it can be (ofc we also have our shitty exceptions), but seeing from afar it looks like a much healthier environment than Diamond. If u ever decide to come here, feel free to gimme a call and I'll gladly help you with your beginning

Whatever your decision, hope you can have a good time playing. Regards to all respectful players of this game

Misfit

Reaction score
But then again you have people in this thread that think xenophobia it’s a joke, just don’t mind bro. You will find in life and in game people that are idiots, and sometimes they get what they deserved and sometimes they don’t, that’s life. Try to play with those who are cool and friendly, avoid xenophobic and homophobic people.

Xenophobia isn't a joke, it's a serious problem of our world, but in this game - it is, in my private life I respect every people from every nation, but when I see Nymeria or other stupid person yelling "XENOPHOBIA, XENOPHOBIA EVERYWHERE", cuz Khormes told BR, when guy was from Mexico or Spain (whatever), then yes, xenophobia here is really, really funny xD

Xenophobia exists only in your mind.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score

Let's start from that, you don't know definition of "xenophobia" ;)

Misfit

Reaction score
I'd go even further, in threads from this week we can see how some ppl don't want to be recognized as mexico/br, imo u guys act like nacionalists, because your country is better than other, even if u have similar language, same thing is for example in league of legends when pl players are recognized as slovakia, czech etc, but be honest - who the fuck cares about that?

As Polakpatriota said above, u're calling us xenophobes, but do u really know what's that? If u want just check definition on wikipedia, no problem - we'll wait.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'd go even further, in threads from this week we can see how some ppl don't want to be recognized as mexico/br, imo u guys act like nacionalists, because your country is better than other, even if u have similar language, same thing is for example in league of legends when pl players are recognized as slovakia, czech etc, but be honest - who the fuck cares about that?

As Polakpatriota said above, u're calling us xenophobes, but do u really know what's that? If u want just check definition on wikipedia, no problem - we'll wait.

You guys just need to learn how to identify a mx from a br, is like, we in america, could call you all of you russians or greeks only because you live near of them...

Centinela

Reaction score
Nymeria:

Mate why are you always crying everywere? I tho u was really kind (since you cry and cry in forum about bullying, and mean people) until you asked me for a lower price in an item market, remember calling me "noob and stupid" just cuz it was already sold??? Dude I think you just get what you deserve.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

Hahah, laughed so much. But it looks like true, in game i asked one mexican guy "are you br?" and he answered "do you want to insult me? im mexican", if calling by mistake mexican guy as a br is xenophobia for you, than im not xenophob, but everyone who gets triggered by that. I wouldnt be triggered if someone would call me russian or greek, because i respect their country and nationality, and i would just laugh cuz he made mistake. Everyone who gets triggered because i made mistake, because i dont speak portuguese or spanish is clear xenophob and racist, keep in mind that international language is english, not spanish or portuguese, thanks for reading, dont make other shitstorm, no worth.

Nymeria

Reaction score
Nymeria:

Mate why are you always crying everywere? I tho u was really kind (since you cry and cry in forum about bullying, and mean people) until you asked me for a lower price in an item market, remember calling me "noob and stupid" just cuz it was already sold??? Dude I think you just get what you deserve.

????
Don't even know you.
Small kids like you thinks that to disagree with someone is to cry. I have said thing in a thread where it was allowed to be stupid, since it's closed, I'm done with that shit. I won't bite your bait to provoke me. Cya

Back