What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event 2020

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Does someone have a spoiler on the third event mission? Im a bit lost

in the offtopic tab there is a spoiler, I was one of those who was helping to find the gifts, but I gave up, it takes too long and you end up having to visit the same places several times and it gets very tiring

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Can I ask one more thing about cards? Every card has the same chance to "loot" or there is any difference between each other cuz of rarity?

ask you can ... but having an answer is another story

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to do all missions?
I believe not, you just need to have enough points to get the reward you want, there is an extra mission you can do it to reach the points, but if you talk to convert the points of season event you need to do some chritmas mission.

Hope this helps! mewlove

Additionaly players from season event will be able to convert their season points into christmas points with ratio 3:1, however you won't be able to pick reward for 3k points if you haven't done any christmas mission

Braian Zard

Reaction score
I believe not, you just need to have enough points to get the reward you want, there is an extra mission you can do it to reach the points, but if you talk to convert the points of season event you need to do some chritmas mission.

Hope this helps! mewlove

and when will we be able to use the points?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can I ask one more thing about cards? Every card has the same chance to "loot" or there is any difference between each other cuz of rarity?
same rarity for them all

Is it necessary to do all missions?

no it's not, unless you are using converted points from season event. Then you need to have some missions done

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Since you guys are struggling with mission 3. We can share positions with you for -500 points (mission would give 2000 instead 2500). Do you accept?

Yes, I accept until I lose more points in this mission and receive help

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Since you guys are struggling with mission 3. We can share positions with you for -500 points (mission would give 2000 instead 2500). Do you accept?

can you share some locations today ?, i want to finish this mission

Jair_vzc

Reaction score
that points thing sounds interesting to me, I'm really stuck in that mission and since I'm already going to work again I don't have much time to play.
i can pay 500 points for all positions of presents.

yossiy12

Reaction score
Can I choose "pokemon 1 of them" and "cold box"?
Or just one of them?

skubany

Reaction score
Yes! I searched the whole kanto and jotho and didnt collect all :( just 12/14

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

''Spoiler''
tPz1pvX.png
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44299-Christmas-Delivery-(Spoiler)&p=402887&viewfull=1#post402887

Back