What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event 2020

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
@up
Guys thats PA in a nutshell. They wont answer things that they fucked up even tho they know we are right.
I nearly piss my pants on current event when Raissa said that we SHOULD help server in collecting some additional shit coz we will get 800 POINTS xDDDDDDDDDDDDD sounds familiar? yeah for me too, but maybe this time ppl will get smthng for that since this event is new. Anyway good luck with future events boys, im not gonna participate specially with GLOBAL EXTRA POINTS events. Not gonna waste 10h again and get dick in my tiny asshole.

You know that they never mentioned that points are going to be usable(i talk about past event). And i'm not defending them, when i shit on them, i shit on them.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
@up
Guys thats PA in a nutshell. They wont answer things that they fucked up even tho they know we are right.
I nearly piss my pants on current event when Raissa said that we SHOULD help server in collecting some additional shit coz we will get 800 POINTS xDDDDDDDDDDDDD sounds familiar? yeah for me too, but maybe this time ppl will get smthng for that since this event is new. Anyway good luck with future events boys, im not gonna participate specially with GLOBAL EXTRA POINTS events. Not gonna waste 10h again and get dick in my tiny asshole.

the good thing is to play without worrying about it and enjoy the shiny event

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Seriously I wouldnt like to spend more time getting points in another event if its going to be the same.

To community: in chats and in private all are like "yeah is a shame where are those points??" "I spent too much time and nothing happens" "bla bla bla" but in forum all are like little magikarps with fear to say a word.

But what's the point of making a shitstorm in forum, at the end, the frustrated one is you and only you xD that's why I just love halloween event because your effort = your reward (I hate global events also)

Trzaskam

Reaction score
You know that they never mentioned that points are going to be usable(i talk about past event). And i'm not defending them, when i shit on them, i shit on them.

Well actually they did but finding exact post is useless since they ignore everyones posts about season event.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well actually they did but finding exact post is useless since they ignore everyones posts about season event.

No, we actually didn't. Rewards for season event were announced since the very beginning. There was no mention about extra points and extra missions besides of keeping garden alive to advance to next missions and a side mission to be done by few first players to obtain Mega Audino. Some players without additional info of any extra rewards started to do it and demand points. After some days I said (previously asking him) that Jano would set some small rewards once he returns, he probably missunderstood me so it is still up to him. The more you force and the more you spam unrelated thread, the less I want to answer. Also I am going to erase all next posts unrelated to Christmas.

And answering your other post, global mission of christmas tree has no consequences but additional points if server success to do it. In other words people who collect extra points to get extra rewards (in this case it was announced ;) ) may get yet another extra if they manage to fully decor a christmas tree. Let's say that individual (base) part gives 1000 points, you also additionaly collect extra items and get another 1000 points, then if christmas tree ends up fully decorated, you get 800 points for free. Nobody forces you to do it btw.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
3rd and last mission will be enabled tomorrow, (we gonna skip 4th). We will also announce list of points=rewards tomorrow.

duODkhG.gif

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
3rd (last) mission - Christmas delivery

Some children left letters to santa claus along with milk and cookies near their beds/christmas trees. Read them and remember well what are their wishes, then go to toys factory, pick their dreamed stuff and wrap it nicely into boxes, then deliver. Easy right?

Rewards
3000 points = pokemon 1 of them (pansear, pansage, panpour, lvl 10) --- limit 1
3000 points = cold box (just in case if ur not interested in event pokemon but u want to get catch from a box)
1000 points = random held ---- limit 1
1000 points = random TM ----- limit 2
700 points = outfit 5832 male / 5833 female ---- limit 1
1000 points = key to the ultra wormhole ----- limit 1
600 points = c ticket (1st) ----- limit 1
500 points = random ticket (front island, twin rocks island, cute island) --- limit 2
350 points = random flavored rare candy - limit 3
450 points = random box 3 --- limit 3
300 points = christmas card ---- unlimited
250 points = rare candy - limit 5
200 points = random box 2 --- limit 6
150 points = christmas decoration box - unlimited
100 points = 35 rocket balls
1 point = 3 ultra balls

Drazzer

Reaction score
For some reason we cant delivery presents. Is everything ok with last mission?
we just cant drop pressents where the arrow is pointing (if thats the way of do it xD).

PD: Theres no arrow in Raphael Dutchman house.

thanks in advance

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason we cant delivery presents. Is everything ok with last mission?
we just cant drop pressents where the arrow is pointing (if thats the way of do it xD).

PD: Theres no arrow in Raphael Dutchman house.

thanks in advance

as soon as you wrap the presents, you have to talk to npc (green elf), otherwise you will not be able to deliver any presents raichuslurp

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the requirements. Is possible to tell how many christmas card we can get? Maybe you could show which ones they are like one year u did with halloween cards.

Gustavo123

Reaction score
How do I know how many event points I have and how do I claim the reward?

Could you show the positions of the cards please?

Tsotss

Reaction score
There are some misunderstandings on our national chat so wanna ask to be sure. There is no needed to complete 3 missions to get the pokemon, right? It is enough to do just one and have enough points to be able to take the pokemon?

Or we need to do 3 missions fully to have possibility get the pokemon?

lorensillo

Reaction score

This year there will be 4 npcs giving missions + additional tasks. You choose which npc you wanna help first and you choose either you wanna help him or not. Every mission gives points, so if you want to get main reward, you just need to collect the basic ammount of points doing any mission you want. The more you do, the more you get.

There are some misunderstandings on our national chat so wanna ask to be sure. There is no needed to complete 3 missions to get the pokemon, right? It is enough to do just one and have enough points to be able to take the pokemon?

Or we need to do 3 missions fully to have possibility get the pokemon?

I think is not necessary to do all missions, but due we have only 3 missions and not 4, may be different now

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Does someone have a spoiler on the third event mission? Im a bit lost

in the offtopic tab there is a spoiler, I was one of those who was helping to find the gifts, but I gave up, it takes too long and you end up having to visit the same places several times and it gets very tiring

Back