What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event 2020

Ludacha

Reaction score
Yes,whats date of event and date of these boosts?
Wonder how much time i can hunt and how much for event

stin stauer

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to get all the ingredients?

for starters you can use the command "!whodrops and the name of the ingredient, like "!who drops pineapple" then you will see that pineapple dropped by: Stufful, Bewear, Shiny Bewear, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Drampa, Shiny Drampa, Toucannon, Shiny Toucannon, Oranguru, Oricorios, Passimian, Fomantis, Lurantis, Komala, Kecleon.

other ingredients are:

Flour. You can use straw on mill in order to get it.
Pineapple is lootable – use the command whodrops
blueberries are lootable – use the command whodrops
raspberries can be harvested from certain bush
Honey - You got to pick an empty jar from the kitchen and use it on a wild combee

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to get all the ingredients?

some ingredients are made as follows:​

milk, jar, carton eggs, sacs of baking soda, gingerbread, spiced chocolate bars, and sack of sugar , just you right click and use on yourself

sjAd54O.gif
pwcXGeS.gif

to make butter, you need milk
7WJIpzk.gif

to collect honey from combee, you need the jar ( Respawn Safari, 1 honey per combee)
miUGMML.gif

to make flour you need 100x Straw
fZ3teBB.gif

collecting raspberries
F77eBqI.gif

I hope it helps you,have fun ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Centinela

Reaction score
Hello! I haven´t been too much online, just want to know if already the points from the past event of harvesting, cooking, waiter etc. were/are ready to exchange?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
2nd mission is available. There's new npc in elf village who needs help to decorate Christmas tree. Decorations are dropped by Christmas pokemons that are spawning on Kanto islands (I think only Kanto not sure of more). I'll say more once I'm back home :) hopefully u can find it out yourself

Tsotss

Reaction score
2nd mission is available. There's new npc in elf village who needs help to decorate Christmas tree. Decorations are dropped by Christmas pokemons that are spawning on Kanto islands (I think only Kanto not sure of more). I'll say more once I'm back home :) hopefully u can find it out yourself

Is any limit to repeat those tasks with items for decorating tree? Cus I made around 30-40 tasks with box of lights and stil NPC says to me I have done 0/150 (after finishing every task once). Should be this way?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can I ask about 3rd and 4th mission when they will be enabled? Tbh I wanted to go to cloned island aswell as doing event (which is more important for me) and thought missions would be added one after another with some hours differences, but actually are just 2 missions during 5 days and don't know when next ones gonna be. I wonder if I would go to Cloned will be wasting the ticket or no.

Also could you write when event will be over? Also did you set up requirements for rewards which supposed to be added on Sunday?

Braian Zard

Reaction score
I think the list of rewards that would be on Sunday is most important

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can I ask about 3rd and 4th mission when they will be enabled? Tbh I wanted to go to cloned island aswell as doing event (which is more important for me) and thought missions would be added one after another with some hours differences, but actually are just 2 missions during 5 days and don't know when next ones gonna be. I wonder if I would go to Cloned will be wasting the ticket or no.

Also could you write when event will be over? Also did you set up requirements for rewards which supposed to be added on Sunday?

event will last longer than higher rates

Centinela

Reaction score
Hello! I haven´t been too much online, just want to know if already the points from the past event of harvesting, cooking, waiter etc. were/are ready to exchange?

Seriously I wouldnt like to spend more time getting points in another event if its going to be the same.

To community: in chats and in private all are like "yeah is a shame where are those points??" "I spent too much time and nothing happens" "bla bla bla" but in forum all are like little magikarps with fear to say a word.

mrbakanstar

Reaction score
Yeah that kinda happened, and we got no response from part of the staff :p. I mean a lot of people (me included) spent a ton shit of time doing the "extra" tasks for a reward, and nothing happened :p

Trzaskam

Reaction score
@up
Guys thats PA in a nutshell. They wont answer things that they fucked up even tho they know we are right.
I nearly piss my pants on current event when Raissa said that we SHOULD help server in collecting some additional shit coz we will get 800 POINTS xDDDDDDDDDDDDD sounds familiar? yeah for me too, but maybe this time ppl will get smthng for that since this event is new. Anyway good luck with future events boys, im not gonna participate specially with GLOBAL EXTRA POINTS events. Not gonna waste 10h again and get dick in my tiny asshole.

Back