What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event 2020

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to change items into points when NPC with rewards (or command) will be added or should we do it until that time?

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

Rewards

150 points = christmas decoration box - unlimited

Will we receive new decorations?

It would be incredible to win decorations like these (but it can be too much to dream):

mYPEX6M.jpg
AAX8xYn.jpg
bAj4Zf7.jpg
yf37Hg4.jpg
LjdJreC.jpg
ge2FyCU.jpg
4LQWAsy.jpg
f9mNYJg.jpg

perhaps for more points a special decoration

abarajame

Reaction score
Christmas Cards cannot be added to the album, I would like to know if several can be ordered and what is the probability that they will be repeated or if they will all be different when they can be added to the album

Thanks in advance

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Christmas Cards cannot be added to the album, I would like to know if several can be ordered and what is the probability that they will be repeated or if they will all be different when they can be added to the album

Thanks in advance

Client update is required to allow you to add them into album. There's of course a chance that card will be repeated.

Tsotss

Reaction score
When update is planned to be? Would be possible to change event points for rewards after update, especially cards? Right now we can't add cards to album to see which we got, the description of card doesn't say which the exact card it is, so every of card which we take is a big mistery. Hope you could consider that thing.

Tsotss

Reaction score

Find Elf Mati in Village and help him to collect stuff to decorate Christmas tree. Do your individual part and help server to success to get additional points.

Players, that will do their individual part + additionaly get 200 points minimum, will also get extra 800 for free if server success on decoring whole christmas tree.
Also what with these 800 points? When can we expect them? :)

Ludacha

Reaction score
Which pokes are in cold box? I wanna know which catches i need from there

Ludacha

Reaction score
Oh,i tought its water box,now i see its called cold box,sorry

Tsotss

Reaction score
Christmas Outfit Ticket which was from gifts is the same one which we can get in event or it is something other? When would be possible to use it, after update as well like cards or earlier, later?

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Christmas Outfit Ticket which was from gifts is the same one which we can get in event or it is something other? When would be possible to use it, after update as well like cards or earlier, later?

the christmas outfit you can get old christmas outfits, yes need to update client

client update is required for these items pikachudetective
* Cards
* christmas deco
* rare candy from christmas (pineaple,hazelnut, raspberry, Coconut )
* old christmas outfit from gift

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
Donation Promo is over? i just made a donation and didnt got the +50% diamonds

Kaori

Reaction score
When will be the client update??????? We've been waiting for 1 week, and you dont say anything about it, its been boring to wait

Regards sadumbreon

Back