What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Metin

Reaction score
I didn't get cloned box, despite having an acc of 8+ years and being level 190.

Metinbaba/Platinum

Coszma.

Reaction score
Could you check Onurr/Platinum too?
He have to get blue box’s but nothing new

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Check command !achievements and they are per account so you can get them once per account.

shichibukai

Reaction score
Catch is also a required factor for these achievements. check the amount of catches ...

demzpacito

Reaction score
Catch is also a required factor for these achievements. check the amount of catches ...

He is right. 2 last achievements have not only lvl but also catch requirements

Oyiao5a.png

If you were planning to get this on Metinbaba, thats why you didnt get it yet

YVPFQL4.png

Metin

Reaction score
How many do I need to catch? it isnt written in first post

NandoCruise

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could add Red Gyarados (plus Gyarados and Tentacruels) / Cristal Onix (plus Onix) to the list of pokemom which drop Birthday Tokens, so players like me who are camping there would be able to loot some tokens.

It’s like those players at Cloned Island/Ultra World... they want to catch and they have the advantage that those pokemon drop tokens (I saw C Gengar drops up to 5 Tokens)

I know event it’s being going on for a while, but it would be nice if you add them.

Thanks in advance

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
about possible random rewards, I have some questions: are there any TMS/helds/cards excluded? Can we expect to win cards obtained exclusively in this event and not in any other way?
I ask because cards obtainable from the map should be excluded from rewards in events, IMHO.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
about possible random rewards, I have some questions: are there any TMS/helds/cards excluded? Can we expect to win cards obtained exclusively in this event and not in any other way?
I ask because cards obtainable from the map should be excluded from rewards in events, IMHO.

Following your logic, TMs that are on the map (quest-chest) shouldn't be included as well, that means no TM Reflect, no TM Feint, TM Brick Break and none of TMs from TM Cases such as TM Case 1,2,3,6,7 and recent one i added 16? and other TMs that I don't remember anymore, same for helds.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Following your logic, TMs that are on the map (quest-chest) shouldn't be included as well, that means no TM Reflect, no TM Feint, TM Brick Break and none of TMs from TM Cases such as TM Case 1,2,3,6,7 and recent one i added 16? and other TMs that I don't remember anymore, same for helds.

With all respect, I disagree about comparing cards with helds and tms, because I dont think more than 1 copy of each card will be useful for anything besides trading on 1-1 but nobody will desire to trade a card that is easily obtained on map. That is the reason for my suggestion, however tms and helds we may want more than 1 of each, and they also can be sold for money...

Back