What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

ToxicBoii

Reaction score

NjOByfZ.png

duquaz

Reaction score
if a have 1700+ birthday tokens on my main character and 500+ on my secondary character, am i going to be able to pass those 500+ to my main character? (both of them are on the same account)
im asking since it says "event can be done with only 1 character, not per account but in general."

marshalldx53

Reaction score
The only thing we could allow is transfering between chars from same account

if a have 1700+ birthday tokens on my main character and 500+ on my secondary character, am i going to be able to pass those 500+ to my main character? (both of them are on the same account)
im asking since it says "event can be done with only 1 character, not per account but in general."

bumpp

demzpacito

Reaction score
You could make rewards limits acc binded and let ppl get rewards on every char of acc. This would already help a lot and it's probably much easier than coding transfer from chars of same acc

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
You could make rewards limits acc binded and let ppl get rewards on every char of acc. This would already help a lot and it's probably much easier than coding transfer from chars of same acc

It's funny how everyone can read in first post that items are untradable and you can do event only on one character, and you behave like it was mention yesterday and you are surprised. But then you heard about that something is possible, but is not guaranteed and you forced staff to do something.
Before we had events with same rules, collecting eggs, bear dolls, anything, and because noone ever mention it, noone ever complain.

demzpacito

Reaction score
It's funny how everyone can read in first post that items are untradable and you can do event only on one character, and you behave like it was mention yesterday and you are surprised. But then you heard about that something is possible, but is not guaranteed and you forced staff to do something.
Before we had events with same rules, collecting eggs, bear dolls, anything, and because noone ever mention it, noone ever complain.

I am simply providing an option. I got all tokens I needed on my main char so I'm not even speaking on my behalf. But I can understand other players point because in past events you could farm points in some days and enjoy other benefits like xp and catch boost, while in this you kinda make a choice between those 2 options

Next time you just wanna be a moron or a scumbag just think twice before it, though I think I shouldn't expect this from mr calling ape is not racist and crystal onix 6kk. Dumbfuck

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I am simply providing an option. I got all tokens I needed on my main char so I'm not even speaking on my behalf. But I can understand other players point because in past events you could farm points in some days and enjoy other benefits like xp and catch boost, while in this you kinda make a choice between those 2 options

Next time you just wanna be a moron or a scumbag just think twice before it, though I think I shouldn't expect this from mr calling ape is not racist and crystal onix 6kk. Dumbfuck

I think you mislead me with someone who used ape word, and i think she may not be happy with it ;). And stop crying about this c onix, are you 5 yo baby? Go and catch yourself one XD

in

Reaction score
can someone descirbe all cakes? which one is for loot etc.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
hi sorry if someone already answered this but, can someone tell me until when can we use the !tokens command, and when will the lottery be so we have a deadline to buy or sell lottery tickets? ty

Shouya

Reaction score
hi sorry if someone already answered this but, can someone tell me until when can we use the !tokens command, and when will the lottery be so we have a deadline to buy or sell lottery tickets? ty

Well they said event ends today, so I believe both tokens command and lottery will be few days after it, because they want to do it before christmas event, sorry that I can't provide specific dates, but christmas event is always like 1 week~ before christmas.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

Just got back from a trip and I don't see anything related to the lottery.

I already claimed the lottery ticket and I'd like to know an approximate of when the lottery would take place. I'd hate missing it and spending my 500 tokens in vain.

thanks!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello!

Just got back from a trip and I don't see anything related to the lottery.

I already claimed the lottery ticket and I'd like to know an approximate of when the lottery would take place. I'd hate missing it and spending my 500 tokens in vain.

thanks!

Once event is over and people claim their rewards. We want to see how many tickets are there to set the right amount of rewards for lottery (not too low, not too high)

brucelikerock

Reaction score
hi, you guys could have warned us that the piece of cake is not tradable x.x I got one expecting to sell it since I was low on cash, would have got a random box 3 instead, oh well...

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
I now you we can't buy more than 3 lottery tickets, but what about the other rewards. I farm 300 extra in another account but it doesn't let me expend them.

Back