What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Metin

Reaction score
@Aga, Jano or Zel

Could you say what is correct? If its my logic or Inko's logic

i match requirements for this achievement, at least as how they're displayed on main post
buCWOnC.png

-my account was created almost 9 years ago already
-i have a char lvl 250+ (demz, which is now 377)

But Demz was created only 4 years ago because thats when I moved to platinum, and my very first char (Medz) is only 180, so it doesnt match lvl requirement for this achievement. And I only got reward from achievements of 5, 6 and 7 years when i logged onto Medz (because Demz doesnt match time requirement for them)

Please consider how unfair it would be to players who decided to move to platinum 4 years ago if Inko's logic is correct

You can claim them in any character. My oldest character is 8.5 years old yet I claimed all rewards on a character only one year old(metinbaba)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is any chance to decrease a bit event requiremenets? For all rewards is needed 8.9k tokens. I as many others got around 120~ +- 30 tokens per hour (or I am just unlucky or don't know where to farm), also for 1 hour I killed some pkms with friend and I got (only I killed) 184 tokens - farming together. We had/have one week to get tokens so for getting all rewards is needed around 8-10 hours of playing every day and throughout the week. I know that events shouldn't be like playing few hours for just one day and get everything at once, but these numbers of tokens say something. I am courious if even a true no lifers gonna get 8.9k tokens or at least 6k/7k.

Shouya

Reaction score
I heard the argument on that statement which goes like "You don't have to get all rewards"...which is practically correct, but not justified. For myself, I can say that I played really a lot on this event, and I managed to collect 5k tokens only. I'm not saying it's small amount but it's not NEARLY close to 9k and I am already tired of it. The only rational suggestion I can make that is probably plausible is to extend the event for few more days, yeah I know the christmas event is coming up, but still somehow I want to collect more tokens for this event. Suggesting to lower the amount of tokens required for awards might not work, maybe it would have been better if they made it like on halloween event where you have to take rewards in order from worst to best but with smaller amount of tokens, which is too late for that now, so I'll just stay with suggestion of prolonging the event.

metaldroga

Reaction score
Is any chance to decrease a bit event requiremenets? For all rewards is needed 8.9k tokens. I as many others got around 120~ +- 30 tokens per hour (or I am just unlucky or don't know where to farm), also for 1 hour I killed some pkms with friend and I got (only I killed) 184 tokens - farming together. We had/have one week to get tokens so for getting all rewards is needed around 8-10 hours of playing every day and throughout the week. I know that events shouldn't be like playing few hours for just one day and get everything at once, but these numbers of tokens say something. I am courious if even a true no lifers gonna get 8.9k tokens or at least 6k/7k.

I have the same complain about the tokens, are very hard to get enough... and not all of us are lifeless as some who in less than a few days got the tokens, in week I hard play 3 or 4 hours at most per day and it is not enough to farm the tokens... :/

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If you can't get amount of tokens for all rewards, then get the amount for rewards you CAN. Event is running until sunday night so there's enough time to keep collecting. Don't forget that soon after there will be christmas event too.

Shouya

Reaction score
Oh, I thought tomorrow is last day, I was gonna ask if it's okay until Sunday, at least that's something. But we should be grateful that we got this event tbh, especially since next one is right at the doors. Thanks for replying though!

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
If you can't get amount of tokens for all rewards, then get the amount for rewards you CAN. Event is running until sunday night so there's enough time to keep collecting. Don't forget that soon after there will be christmas event too.

I have question, will we get npc earlier(or any way to spend our tokens) to have a possibility to exp our new pokemon during this exp x2 event?

stin stauer

Reaction score

bring us an ice poke as reward on chrstmas event pls :p

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get lottery tickets in a different way other than 500 tokens per 1 ticket?

I tried to play as much as I could (like 2 - 3 hours a day) and I barely made it to 450 tokens.

These tokens are REALLY hard to get.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get lottery tickets in a different way other than 500 tokens per 1 ticket?

I tried to play as much as I could (like 2 - 3 hours a day) and I barely made it to 450 tokens.

These tokens are REALLY hard to get.

I mean if you spend atleast 2 hours while you were in game to drop tokens you just made it in bad places. Most basic places give atleast 100 tokens per hour(example digging sandygasts). No offense, just curious where you try to collect them. Or you want to get some exp too, then it's different.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I mean if you spend atleast 2 hours while you were in game to drop tokens you just made it in bad places. Most basic places give atleast 100 tokens per hour(example digging sandygasts). No offense, just curious where you try to collect them. Or you want to get some exp too, then it's different.

I did Rampardos, Ludicolos Malie and Dragon 180 (Shamouti).

The best place was Ludicolos and Rampardos was the worst.

I must also say that I didn’t spend full 2-3 hours farming tokens, but still... I guess I’ll only rich tomorrow 500 tokens and I’m calling it.

Still, I’m grateful and very thankful for the event and the new achievements!

Back