Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No, comment why.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No, I prefer exp loss system.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Ruffy

Reaction score
Since a lot of people disagree with re-implementing "exp losing at death system", I wanna suggest another way to solve the problem of abusing tp to heal pokes, etc.
My idea consists in that you dont die, (how many times you saw in Pokemon Pokes killing people...), when a Pokemon defeats you, you are teleported to the Padventures Hospital ( A new big building in kanto ) without doors (only decoration), and there can be many useless nurse npc's for decoration and another one near the entrance that will only allow you to leave hospital if have passed at least 10 minutes from your defeating. If don't, he will say that you are still hurt and may not leave the hospital.

I don't think that it's really difficult to implement seeing the skills of staff, and it will be much more fair and you will have a custom system of "death", it will also fit better with Pokemon than the old tibia way.

Please comment, thanks!

PD: added Poll.

Last edited:

pawpaw

Reaction score
Way better. But maybe it should be in your hometown but you won't be able to gow out after 10 minutes

rakeri

Reaction score
I think the best idea is to leave it as it was.

Or if you dont want ppl to use death to tp:
After death you got 15min cd on tp move. That's all.

Anyway if there have to be penatly for death I agree with you Ruffy.

Last edited:

Vodiniz

Reaction score
i agree that people is abusing the death to go to the cp, so you are proposing a good solution.
Thanks for the idea.

infix

Reaction score
Best idea ever, this would look even more realistic compared to the "death loss" considering dat this is a pokemon world <3

would kiss u right now

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
What about if we die we go to a randow pokecenter??? We wont pay nothing, wont lose exp and wont abuse of the tp to a polecenter because is a ramdow one.

rakeri

Reaction score
What about if we die we go to a randow pokecenter??? We wont pay nothing, wont lose exp and wont abuse of the tp to a polecenter because is a ramdow one.

Sorry, but it won't change anything. Now you are going back becouse hmm... you want to sell any items and then use tp to city that is next to ur hunting spawn.
Your idea doesnt change anything in game ;d

D

Deleted_Koob

As I said on some other thread I would add "bail out" option to leave earlier after paying some HDs.

Khan

Reaction score
As I said on some other thread I would add "bail out" option to leave earlier after paying some HDs.
As long as there are some TV's in there I'm happy to wait 10 min ;)

sircrocodile

Reaction score
agreed.
but add something more like if you die 2 times in the same day you have to wait 30 minutes without loging out, if you die in 2 days 1 time you have to wait 20 minutes loged in, idk its my suggestion

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
Excellent idea, I agree with Ruffy 100 hundred percent

Janjos

Reaction score
Since a lot of people disagree with re-implementing "exp losing at death system", I wanna suggest another way to solve the problem of abusing tp to heal pokes, etc.
My idea consists in that you dont die, (how many times you saw in Pokemon Pokes killing people...), when a Pokemon defeats you, you are teleported to the Padventures Hospital ( A new big building in kanto ) without doors (only decoration), and there can be many useless nurse npc's for decoration and another one near the entrance that will only allow you to leave hospital if have passed at least 10 minutes from your defeating. If don't, he will say that you are still hurt and may not leave the hospital.

I don't think that it's really difficult to implement seeing the skills of staff, and it will be much more fair and you will have a custom system of "death", it will also fit better with Pokemon than the old tibia way.

Please comment, thanks!

I agree with your idea, but PAdventures aren't based on nintendo game's neither anime (Just sprites and the way of being a pokemon master.-Yeah, I don't understand too-.), so I don't think they will implement this to make it more real to pokemon ways.

infix

Reaction score
I agree with your idea, but PAdventures aren't based on nintendo game's neither anime (Just sprites and the way of being a pokemon master.-Yeah, I don't understand too-.), so I don't think they will implement this to make it more real to pokemon ways.

Actually it doesn't happen only on nintento, but on the anime too (with pokemons).

Bakarus

Reaction score
I think that is a stupid idea, because people are more then happy to wait x amount of time for a free teleport. There is still no consequence in your death in this idea. Make another idea and make one where there is a punishment for dying.

sircrocodile

Reaction score
I think that is a stupid idea, because people are more then happy to wait x amount of time for a free teleport. There is still no consequence in your death in this idea. Make another idea and make one where there is a punishment for dying.
see whay i say in this post before wikusiaa

Back