What's new

Welcome!

ABOUT LOOT AND ECONOMY SYSTEM IN THIS GAME

do you like my opinion??

• Total voters

Zeldax

Reaction score
Taffy said:
Well here's my detailed thought about how we could balance the system.

Stones for certain Pokemon
No.
Stones should be for certain pokemon and not all. And should be rare!
Pokemon that should need stones to evolve:
Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Pikachu, Nidorino/a, Clefairy, Vulpix, Gloom, Venonat, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Ponyta, Magnemite, Haunter, Drowzee, Magikarp, Eevee (for all 3), Omanyte, Kabuto, & Dragonair.

Atk Increasers/Defense Increasers
We need atk/def boosters to help balance the lack of stones. I say a 15 minute booster is a decent amount of time. They should only be available from 2nd/3rd evolutions, and single pokemon that are semi-difficult and above (Like sycther, magmar, that's what I mean with 'single evolution'). They will be a nice bonus for hunting. Should boost atk/def roughly 15%~ to balance out prices and truly be worth anything.
Yes,can be a super quest like POI.

Rare Candies/Golden Nuggets
Rare Candies should truly be rare and only availble from difficult quests with 3rd evolution pokemon, or single difficult evolutions.
Golden Nuggets can be a simple reward to specifically sell to NPCs for a boost on cash.
Agree.

Berries/Apricorns for Balls.
Berries/Apricorns should play a big role in loot and economy, and to do this. There should be a time limit on harvesting, like once every 5 minutes. Then, not only should 1 berry/apricorn be required to produce a certain ball, it should take many. And these balls should have a reason to be valued high, maybe because the accuracy on certain balls is like 4x that of regulars, 2x of great, so on like that. Like Lure Ball for water pokemon is just as great as ultra ball, but only for water pokemon.

There's my 2 cents on loot/economy/stones/balance.
No,i think the berries can be for potions.

aLeex

Reaction score
Very good post;)
I think they have thought that for example every pokemon have an item that is sold at a nice amount^^

PS: I really do not think that money is something important in this game because you will not need much to buy Pokemon (as in the other game the money was important to have good pokemon) and in this game you can train your pokemon ;)

Nino

Reaction score
Look here Stones Needed for Evolve.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=153

@Topic

For get money you can sell items drop of pokemon, sell berries, pokemon too, quest, missions, gym. Items needed for quest, algo you can sell Stones.

sentielo

Reaction score
I think this should be a great idea:
If you kill a pokemon, you will receive some exp + your pokemon will receive some exp + you will obtain some money.
How stronger the pokemon, how more money you will get if you kill it. With this money you can go to the pokemon center to buy pokéballs, potions, etc.

Another idea:
The pokemons do drop loot such as Tibia, just like the pokemon server from Brazil.

I prefer the first idea, because it's more realistic and the second idea should be fake.

Sentielo

Zetu

Reaction score
the server need a good economy not same that br po u.u one day a poke cost 10k another day cost 5 and one week later cost 2k? thats not fun for the players who catch it i think the pokes need to sell for a good mount of money to the server dont goin down with the economy

example dont make a npc to sell pokes for like 0.5k or less thats a bad idea of do a economy systems if u use arround 5k to get a good poke and the npc buy it from example 1k? thats bad :s no one win with it .. (sorry my bad english i try my best to explain it) :oops:

chene

Reaction score
I hate stones...

And u can get stone no..? from pokemons no..?

u can sell it too i think

Back